May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Hope everything is okay proud!! May babies are certainly misbehaving!!

I woke this morning pains are coming and going again but not regular so not worried :)! Stood up and looked in mirror...my belly button has gone back in! :') bump has dropped even more and looks such a weird shape now! Strange! Hope everyone is okay! X <3

Headed to L&D for bleeding. Will update later as it will take time to learn anything and it is only 3:25 am here.

Hope all is ok =(

With my first my waters went at around 5cm dilated (so after roughly 2 days of contractions), with my 2nd we're not sure when they went!! In fact, neither I nor my midwife had realised they'd gone, and when examining the membranes later she said it was such a perfectly circular little hole they must have gone under pressure, probably while I was on the toilet. Which would mean somewhere between 8cm and 10cm dilated, probably at 10 just before pushing as I never trickled or anything.

36 Weeks today! It's a rather odd thought that with DD2 I turned out to still have nearly 6 weeks to go at this point, yet this time around it will be closer to 3 weeks. Unlike most of you, I'm going to miss being pregnant! The last 4 weeks have actually been really easy going again for me. Still can't run a marathon of course, but did manage a day in the zoo this week =)

With my first I had aches/period pains which turned into contractions
Got to the hospital, checked 4cm
Laboured for 4 hours then waters broke when I needed to push the third time!
Excited for it to be similar this time around!

After some not so subtle nagging from the husband my bag is fully packed and sat in the dining room with a list of last minute grab items taped to it.

Guess I should start thinking about my hospital bag. lol At least I only live 10 mins from the hospital and have friends who have spare house keys, so if I needed anything they could bring it to me no problem.

My bump is way smaller this morning... baby must have changed positions or something.

Hooked to monitors waiting for urine test results still havent seen the dr though

Do you know why youre having such a difficult time then? Have they told you a diagnosis at all?

Do you know why youre having such a difficult time then? Have they told you a diagnosis at all?

No they just came and took vaginal samples and are getting them tested. Having some contractions but my cervix is nice and closed is what the midwife said but she was shocked at the amount of brown blood as its not bright red.

Hope you and bubs are okay, proudparent88. :hugs:

https://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/shannonmtravis/IMG_xP3486_zpsc4e26aa2.jpg

Full term today. Too excited. :D
Now just need to figure out how to coax baby out in the next 21 days... :-k

In need of advice ladies...had bad back pain all day stomach cramps coming and going (no pattern and not overly painful just uncomfortable) but not felt bubba really move since around 11am where I assume he was stretching as it definitely wasn't a kick...its now 7.45pm and still no proper movement... only realised at 7 so I said I'd give it an hour...don't wanna waste time gonna hospital for nothing as last time he started booting soon as monitor was on...really don't wanna go fussing but don't wanna leave it just incase :/ xxxx

Have a big, cold drink to try and wake baby up, then go and lay down on your left side for about half an hour. You really should feel baby move by then, if not go in and get checked. If you've been having cramps all day it's likely that you haven't noticed the movements as much as you've been distracted away from them by the change. When focus sing on it you really should feel something though. Getting checked over is NEVER a waste of time!!

Been laid on left since I realised and been drinking cola quite abit today my mum wants me to ring but i just honestly feel like they're judging me when I go in...been in twice already...once at 22weeks once at 31 ish weeks :/ xxxx

yeah drink water, or have something sugary to try wake baby up! like PP said if you have been having pains you've probably been distracted, & getting checked over is never ever wasting anyones time!

Let them judge if they do hon, it's not them that's at risk. Simple fact is, you might go in and baby is absolutely fine ... they may judge you for being 'overprotective' while they're getting paid to check you over. It's not like they'd let a woman in labour about to deliver wait alone in a little side room to go and see you first. They do prioritize and will only check you when there's some time.

I'm sure baby is fine, but if he or she is in distress you'd rather be judged for being overprotective than judged for not having gone in when it was needed =)

wss^^ its your baby! so you need to do whats best, get yourself checked and get your mind at ease x

They found a fungal infection that is irrtating my cervix causing the bleedig cervix is closed and been having braxtin hicks all day but everything is fine other than the infection. I had no signs or symptoms of an infection so it was kind of a shock but usually i dont show signs or symptoms. Antibioic has been ordered for me so hopefully that will help. Thanks for the support everyone!

You'd never forgive yourself if something was wrong and you didn't go in for fear of being "judged"

Always best to get checked xxxx

I agree getting checked is always best as you never know what could be happening in there and had i not gotten checked today my infection could have caused who knows what.

Went in as the mw on the phone advised having bad bh but the little bugger started kicking when monitor was on...KNEW IT! But as its 3rd time with rfm im having another scan gotta phone up tomorrow for appointment :) thanks ladies xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->