May due dates lets labor watch :-)

So ladies how is everyone? I've caught a cold seems the weather is changing here in Australia... I'm not looking forward to winter :brat:
Anyways 5 weeks to go!!! I'm so excited, I bought bub a few new bits yesterday and I bought myself some daggy undies for my hospital bag :) also picked up some new nursing bras and singlets, some pjs and slippers as well. So all I need to do is wash them all and pack my bag! It's been raining heaps here so I still haven't washed any of bubs clothes or bedding! I'm waiting on my sister to post the cradle blanket she made for bubba. She's also making a comforter bunny for him as well.
I have no idea how much my baby weighs as we don't do grown scans here which is annoying cause I'd like to at least have a guess at how big he will be but I presume seems I'm measuring a bit bigger already he will be a chunk like my other boys lol
I've been having lots of pressure in my cervix and bum at times which hurts and is annoying!

I had contractions all night last night about 4 mins apart..pretty painful but i could walk through them so stayed home. Dr checked me today and i am 1 1/2 cm dilated, 60% effaced and cervix is soft...im hopeing this means only a little longer..tom. i will be walking alot to try and speed up the process..anyone with previous pregnancys i would love to hear how long it was after you were thus far..im extremely ready!

Woah..... guys.....I fell over today hahaha full on fell forward ontoy knees hahaha thank god oh was there I grabbed his back if not it would of been trip to hospital to check baby was ok!!! All that was hurt was my pride phheewwwww :haha:

Well, I'm glad you're okay. :)

Silly billy! Glad you're ok too :thumbup:

I was on my hands and knees yesterday cleaning my mums laminate floor...
She was having her hair done and had just come home from her holiday but my brother has been staying, so typical man, unclean!
I hoovered and dusted for her too, she was happy :thumbup:

She didn't ask me, I was just there and bored. I had done my housework!

Ema! I always get that feeling at my mums.. I'm just bored and there so do it.. I wish I felt like that at my house :haha:

Ema! I always get that feeling at my mums.. I'm just bored and there so do it.. I wish I felt like that at my house :haha:

I WISH I felt this cleaning urge ALL the time, but it only happens during pregnancy :haha:

Today I feel like my lady bits are going to snap and all I've done is drive to nursery and back. Ugh, horrid.

They've moved our thread... I know its a very very small issue but it does irritate me slighly when threads get moved! Ah well I'm sure I'll get over it ;) x

Buggz i feel the same its very irritating. My cervix is fully closed no signs yet which is good since i still have a few weeks until full term. At 37 weeks i plan to try and move things along i had a dream last night that i had him it seemed so real and then woke up realized i am still preggo kind of bummed me out i am so ready for him to be in my arms instead of kicking my cervix. Lol

Glad I found this thread again! Confusing when they get moved...

We're getting closer ladies! :) Some of you are almost there...so exciting

I have GTT tomorrow as baby is measuring big. I dreamt last night my waters broke - I had said I'd like baby to come early due to size, but not this early please!! Another couple of weeks would be good.

So I found out yesterday that in the US they don't do internal exams or check your cervix unless you ask and they feel like something is wrong or you have labor signs. I thought that was weird.

I see that some of u ladies already said u are dialiting. I didn't know that you can start that much ahead... What else don't I know as a FTM!? Lol

So I found out yesterday that in the US they don't do internal exams or check your cervix unless you ask and they feel like something is wrong or you have labor signs. I thought that was weird.

I see that some of u ladies already said u are dialiting. I didn't know that you can start that much ahead... What else don't I know as a FTM!? Lol

Im a FTM as well and i heard they ask normally but she told me she was going to check and im assuming because i was up with constant contractions that whole night and she figured i probably dilated a bit..it was uncomfortable and i cramped for a while after and spotted..that has all gone and nothing since. Im super impatient and really want to have my baby lol

Over in the UK they don't tend to check either unless they have reasons to believe it's shortening. It's only during contractions they check really, and only every 4 hours unless they believe you're going into active labour. Checking too often or early only comes with a risk of infection and doesn't really have any benefit.

I'm still waiting for the post ... want to know whether or not it's got my consultant appointment in it. Getting very impatient for the letter now!
Not ready for the little lady yet though, she's not allowed to show up. Going through financial hell at the moment (totally unexpected for the last 2 months now) and haven't been able to buy a moses basket or nappies yet. Would feel better to have those things ready before she makes her way into the world =)

I weighed myself again this morning. I had been so pleased to have only gained 10 lbs in 35 weeks. Well, I gained another 4 in the last week and a half!!! Better not keep that up for the next 2 to 3 weeks.

Erised. Sympathise with you on a financial level.

We have had two months of difficulties too, due to HMRC screwing up my last years claim and now needing me to pay it back even though it's under dispute, apparently stops the bailiffs coming to my door :dohh:

Not my fault yet, tough, got to pay it in the mean time and I'll get refunded in due course.

So yes, my sympathy is with you! :hugs:

At the drs for my NST hope Zachary cooperates i ate and drank something so hopefully he will kick into gear he had a busy day yesterday so he will most likely be quiet today knowing my luck lol

Barely passed NST today he just wasnt moving. Also found out he is under the 10th percentile so very small. :-(

Hmm, I'm in the US, and my doctor starts checking at 35 weeks normally.
I'm done with this whole being pregnant thing, but a little freaked out to have to be responsible for a tiny baby! I had a dream that I had her and it was day 3 and I had forgotten to feed her the entire time since birth!

I had contractions all night last night about 4 mins apart..pretty painful but i could walk through them so stayed home. Dr checked me today and i am 1 1/2 cm dilated, 60% effaced and cervix is soft...im hopeing this means only a little longer..tom. i will be walking alot to try and speed up the process..anyone with previous pregnancys i would love to hear how long it was after you were thus far..im extremely ready!

I had contractions off and on all day for 10 days from 37 weeks, and every evening in that period they kicked off for a couple of hours then stopped. I was checked the day they started and I was 1cm. On day 10 -when I was induced for GD- I was 4cm. Not sure how long it would have taken to get to established Labour naturally. But for the induction all they did was break my water and I was holding my baby 2 hours later. So although painful and annoying it could mean that active Labour is shorter.

I had a dream that I had her and it was day 3 and I had forgotten to feed her the entire time since birth!

:haha:
I've had that same dream with both my first and second pregnancy (haven't had it this time around)... you'll be happy to know that I've never forgotten to feed either of them! ;)

proud! sorry baby is still small, he has plenty of time to grow :) :flow:

I'm term tomorrow :shock: 22days to go today! this little man better get his skates on I'm so fed up! having the odd niggles & had painful BH a few times! please please hurry up :haha:

34 more days for me! I think he is starting to drop! My belly is so heavy and sometimes he feels like he is going to come out my butt! (Sorry TMI) I had a growth scan yesterday and he is measuring 33 weeks and not 35weeks which is is gestational age....hopefully it's nothing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->