May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Yeah I can understand why you wouldn't. For me it's nice to have the information, not that you can really do anything with it :) Just something to note.

Got my hospital letter through...
I won't have my consultant appointment until 38+2, not happy about that *at all*
Just so fed up with not having answers, not even knowing whether or not the sonographer was correct and that there is a small part of the placenta too close to the cervix. I'm going to be so so so angry if I end up having to go in for an emergency c-section on the side of caution, because of the late appointment. Worse so if it turns out there was enough room and I could have had my normal vaginal home birth.

Just so done with this. I hate hospitals. Hate these appointments. Just want my normal uncomplicated birth back, a repeat of my 2nd birth.

My midwife is going to talk to her senior midwife tomorrow and see if there's anything they can do. If not, I'll have to stick with the bloomin' late appointment and have a scheduled c-section (if I make it until then) when my midwife is away for the week and do it without her support (she's supposed to take on a doula form during a hospital delivery). Midwife had hoped for a c-section in the week of me being 38 weeks so she could be there, but if the appointment isn't even until 38+2 I'd say that's pretty darn unlikely.

The midwife confirmed spd its symphis pubis dysfunction good lorf the pain and discomfort. .... been reffered to the hospital but it takes weeks and im due in 6
she took bloods to check for OC again as been itching but she said when 37 weeks gets here to try naturally induce labour! ?!? How ever am I supposed to do that haha

The midwife confirmed spd its symphis pubis dysfunction good lorf the pain and discomfort. .... been reffered to the hospital but it takes weeks and im due in 6
she took bloods to check for OC again as been itching but she said when 37 weeks gets here to try naturally induce labour! ?!? How ever am I supposed to do that haha

I feel your pain, literally. Suffering for almost the whole of my pregnancy. Good for you that it's near the end now!

Lots of sex, curries, jumping etc etc :haha:

I have exactly the same pain. Bruising feeling like having been riding a bike, as well as very sharp pain all through the pelvis. I'm having the baby 2 weeks tops so I'm going to live with it - but ouch!

Also lots of sex for induction!

Had my 37 week appointment yesterday. Everything's great. No dilation as of yet. Started taking EPO on Sunday so hopefully that'll help things along!

Erised - Hopefully the midwives can do something about it! I understand your frustration, I have to deal with the hospital too when I was planning to avoid that entirely and it's such a pain in the a**.

Apart from my BH being much more frequent, I haven't noticed any signs of labour yet. This baby needs to stay inside for 5 more days (until we've got the okay to use the birth center instead of going to the hospital for the birth) so it's alright. And we need to go buy the car seat... But after that, as soon as he can, I'd like baby to hurry up!

My skin is so tight today, my stretch marks hurt. I've got new ones just above my belly button as of yesterday too. Ugh. At least it shows that my little boy is growing, right?

And to top it off both my girla have the sickness bug. I can hardly move im just sitting here crying at the min with utter despair ive had enough I have to look after my girls too and how can I when I am having to crawl on the bloody floor when trying to clean their sick up my god ive hit a wall atm

Im due may 6th but they are inducing me Monday evening due to hypertension. So I really wont be having a may baby even though I'm due in May. Once I have him (probably on Tuesday) I will be 38 weeks exactly. Oh, and I was 1/2 cm dialated this past Friday!

I am getting a ton of cervix shots from baby some it goes from a painful feeling in my butt through my lady parts. I will be so glad when this is over.

Nothing new going on here. No signs of baby coming yet, which is good! I have lots going on so if she can hold off till at least 38.5 weeks that would be great!!

I know they can be off but with my other two being small i cant help but worry. They told me ds2 was around six pounds and two days later i had him and he was only five pounds six ounces so much smaller. Because he was small he developed three hernias one was an umbilical hernia the other two were in his groin. The first one they just missed cutting his sperm tube if we hadnt caught it they would have had to. He was three months old when they removed it then the umbilical hernia went away within he week nine months later he had to have a second hernia in his groin removed just from the opposite side. I did research and its most common in low birth weight and african american babies. I cant go through that again it was so hard to see him like that after surgery at three months old cause he had to stay the night i was so afraid to touch him with the iv i had oh stay with him cause i had ds1 at home and things. I am afraid of complications because of past events and the saying goes the past has a tendency to repeat itself and with the complications this pregnancy i am just beyond fearful.
My nephew was born 5lb at 41 weeks, they thought he was going to be around 7lb. He's perfectly fine and 9 this year. Still a slim boy but very healthy. Maybe you just make small kiddos? All this stress about it can't be helping. :hugs:
My 2nd DS had an UH as well but he was 9lb and went away on its own thank goodness I'd hate to have a small bub go through surgery.

I can officially join the labour watch thread today as I'm 36 weeks :happydance:. I've been waiting for the 36 week mark, as if bubba comes now it should be fine (obviously want it to stay in a bit longer.)

I have no labour symptoms, but have been up all night vomiting with my second tummy bug in about 3 or 4 weeks so I am desperately trying to stay hydrated!

Hope you're all ok, and it's nearly May ... hooray - can't wait it have my body back! :happydance:

Itrip good luck with your induction!

Hit he 34 week mark today woo hoo! 3 weeks until full term so jard to believe but so ready for him to be here!

Im due may 6th but they are inducing me Monday evening due to hypertension. So I really wont be having a may baby even though I'm due in May. Once I have him (probably on Tuesday) I will be 38 weeks exactly. Oh, and I was 1/2 cm dialated this past Friday!

Good luck x

Much luck to you for your induction let us know how it goes.

can't believe how close we all are!
2weeks 6days I've got left, I remember my BFP like it was yesterday :shock: this pregnancy has went to fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->