May due dates lets labor watch :-)

I see everyones baby is bigger than mine and its hard to handle knowing how small he is. I have a friend due june 13th and her baby is measuring bigger than mine which really was hard to hear.

I had a dream that I had her and it was day 3 and I had forgotten to feed her the entire time since birth!

:haha:
I've had that same dream with both my first and second pregnancy (haven't had it this time around)... you'll be happy to know that I've never forgotten to feed either of them! ;)

Lol, I bet they would never LET us forget! ;-p

I see everyones baby is bigger than mine and its hard to handle knowing how small he is. I have a friend due june 13th and her baby is measuring bigger than mine which really was hard to hear.

Try not to worry. Ultrasound measurements are so inaccurate, I had a growth scan today and my hospital won't even estimate weight due to inaccuracy. My sister in law, for example, was told her baby was 4.5lbs... a week later she gave birth and he weighed 6lbs2!

I know they can be off but with my other two being small i cant help but worry. They told me ds2 was around six pounds and two days later i had him and he was only five pounds six ounces so much smaller. Because he was small he developed three hernias one was an umbilical hernia the other two were in his groin. The first one they just missed cutting his sperm tube if we hadnt caught it they would have had to. He was three months old when they removed it then the umbilical hernia went away within he week nine months later he had to have a second hernia in his groin removed just from the opposite side. I did research and its most common in low birth weight and african american babies. I cant go through that again it was so hard to see him like that after surgery at three months old cause he had to stay the night i was so afraid to touch him with the iv i had oh stay with him cause i had ds1 at home and things. I am afraid of complications because of past events and the saying goes the past has a tendency to repeat itself and with the complications this pregnancy i am just beyond fearful.

Any May babies born yet?

Even though I'm only 36 weeks I'm anxiously awaiting labor! This is going to be a long 4 weeks.

Any signs of impending labor ladies?

None for me but i will only be 34 weeks on Thursday. As soon as i hit 37 weeks its try like hell to evict i want my body back and need some pain relief for my severe back problems and cant be on it pregnant.

Ive got midwife today 34 weeks on friday..... for the last 3 days tho ita hurting to walk because everything down there feels bruised. That's howni can describe it. My whole pelvis and minnie everything feels bruised?? Anyone else feeling this

I know they can be off but with my other two being small i cant help but worry. They told me ds2 was around six pounds and two days later i had him and he was only five pounds six ounces so much smaller. Because he was small he developed three hernias one was an umbilical hernia the other two were in his groin. The first one they just missed cutting his sperm tube if we hadnt caught it they would have had to. He was three months old when they removed it then the umbilical hernia went away within he week nine months later he had to have a second hernia in his groin removed just from the opposite side. I did research and its most common in low birth weight and african american babies. I cant go through that again it was so hard to see him like that after surgery at three months old cause he had to stay the night i was so afraid to touch him with the iv i had oh stay with him cause i had ds1 at home and things. I am afraid of complications because of past events and the saying goes the past has a tendency to repeat itself and with the complications this pregnancy i am just beyond fearful.

I hadn't realised hernias were linked to low birth weight. My 1st girly had an umbilical hernia as well, thankfully hers was minor and treated easily at home. Quite happy we were in Holland actually, as when I've mentioned it to the English midwives they don't have a clue what I'm on about as it's not treated at home here apparently, or at least not the way they did it in Holland (they used silver nitrate sticks)

Any May babies born yet?

Even though I'm only 36 weeks I'm anxiously awaiting labor! This is going to be a long 4 weeks.

Not that I'm aware of! No-one has come forward in this thread as of yet anyway

We so need a list of who is due on whathdate

Noodles would you want to do this i would but its hard from my phone i have a smartphone that apparently isnt very smart lol. We could probably take it from the "May Emeralds" thread and copy and paste i cant do that from my phone

I hadn't realised hernias were linked to low birth weight. My 1st girly had an umbilical hernia as well, thankfully hers was minor and treated easily at home. Quite happy we were in Holland actually, as when I've mentioned it to the English midwives they don't have a clue what I'm on about as it's not treated at home here apparently, or at least not the way they did it in Holland (they used silver nitrate sticks)

Any May babies born yet?

Not that I'm aware of! No-one has come forward in this thread as of yet anyway

I am attaching a pic of ds2 as a baby his umbilical hernia is visible here they dont treat them until age five if they dont go away on their own. His got to be the size of oh's thumb.
https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a562/proudparent8809/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-04/IMG_80888251652035_zpsxpnecgxl.jpeg

I have an appointment today, not sure if she will check me or not but she did last week and I wasn't quite at 1 for dilation and was 50% effaced, not that any of that really means anything :haha: She checked last week because I was having the group B strep test done so I'm not sure she will check this week or not. I kind of hope so, it's always nice getting info :)

I'm due 5/5 so 19 days!! I'm excited to finally be in the teens.

I cant do it on my phone either proud haha booooo!

Ive been reading about the pain im in and it all says spd?

I dont even know what SPD is.... i was diagnosed with a fungal infection abd was ordered antibiotics well been struggling with a raw sore throat and bronchitis that they wouldnt order me an antibiotic for i started the one prescribed for my infection and the sore throat and bronchitis is gone. My drs kept saying it was viral even though i knew i needed an antibiotic as i always get the bacterial. Its frustratig cause had they listened i would have felt better by now.

Just got back from the doc. I am dilated to almost 2. She asid she'll call it a "loose 1" because it's not quite 2 yet. Last week I wasn't quite at 1 so he's progressing. Said he's very very low. Still 50% effaced.

Could mean it's any minute could mean it will still be a few weeks. Babies come when they are ready :)

Just got back from the doc. I am dilated to almost 2. She asid she'll call it a "loose 1" because it's not quite 2 yet. Last week I wasn't quite at 1 so he's progressing. Said he's very very low. Still 50% effaced.

Could mean it's any minute could mean it will still be a few weeks. Babies come when they are ready :)

Good luck and keep us updated. I was like that with ds1 and two days later labor started

Think I'm not going to have dialation checked this time around.
With dd I was 1cm and baby was super low at 36 weeks so I got all excited. She wasn't born until 41 weeks lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->