May due dates lets labor watch :-)

I feel like it has been fast at times and also drug on. Anyone else find themselves just easily irritated and pissed off at simple things for no reason?

I get annoyed at OH for no reason sometimes :haha:

I know this might seem early but desperate to start this! While at L&D last monday two women was in labor and i found myself getting jealous and anxious for Zachary to arrive. Anyone else feel like this? Also lets try something for fun and predict when labor will start how it will go how long it will last ect. I predict mine will start around the 11th lasting through the night for about seven hours and he will be born on the 12th.

I am so jealous! I wish Greyson was here. I know its safer for hom to stay put but I want my baby and my body back!

I think it will happen may 6th or the 24th. I think it will be painful as always. I predict 6-9 hours. I have never went into labor early with my other two but this time seems way different! I feel like he'll be ready sooner. He is due May 27th, my Grandma and Brothers birthday.

I think it will happen may 6th or the 24th. I think it will be painful as always. I predict 6-9 hours. I have never went into labor early with my other two but this time seems way different! I feel like he'll be ready sooner. He is due May 27th, my Grandma and Brothers birthday.

I know this might seem early but desperate to start this! While at L&D last monday two women was in labor and i found myself getting jealous and anxious for Zachary to arrive. Anyone else feel like this? Also lets try something for fun and predict when labor will start how it will go how long it will last ect. I predict mine will start around the 11th lasting through the night for about seven hours and he will be born on the 12th.

I am so jealous! I wish Greyson was here. I know its safer for hom to stay put but I want my baby and my body back!

I have three weeks until full term its going by so fast but i am just so tired of pretty much living at my drs office because of the NSTs i have to get. I would love to seebhim come on either the 11th of May (Mother's Day) or the 12th as my other two were both born on the 12th.

Good luck itrip84!

Slyphoxymama - were your first two late then? If so, were you induced both times? I'm clinging into the hope that the second child should come earlier than the first!

Im due may 6th but they are inducing me Monday evening due to hypertension. So I really wont be having a may baby even though I'm due in May. Once I have him (probably on Tuesday) I will be 38 weeks exactly. Oh, and I was 1/2 cm dialated this past Friday!

Good luck with your induction, hope all goes well and you get to hold your baby not too long atfer =)

Hit he 34 week mark today woo hoo! 3 weeks until full term so jard to believe but so ready for him to be here!

Happy 34 Weeks!! Hope your little man gets to stay for at least another 3 weeks =)

Well... I spoke to my midwife today!
She spoke to her boss this morning, and her boss was absolutely fuming that the hospital was planning on leaving me until 38+2 before being seen. She got on the phone to the hospital straight away, with my midwife there, and basically asked what they were playing at leaving a woman with placenta previa that late before even getting the confirmation scan in. The hospital apologised and funnily enough they managed to get me in any time before 3.15pm today!

We went in and had to wait for about an hour, but it was totally worth it. We got the absolute best news ever, news that we didn't really see coming though hoped above hope for ... the sonographer was wrong and there's no placenta!! Last night after re-reading my scan report I'd lost hope of her being wrong really, as it actually says the placenta was laying right against my cervix without any room between at all. Sonographer today scanned internally first and couldn't find the edge of the placenta at all because it was that far away from the cervix, she went all the way up to my bladder =D ... Baby's head is right on my cervix, and the cervix is completely clear. She then did an abdominal scan to confirm her findings.

According to the sonographer today it's possible that I had a small contractions right at the time of the previous scan, as that can sometimes make it look like there's placenta there. That would also explain why on the abdominal scans everything looked miles away.

I've, once again, been completely cleared for a home birth =D

So i am an app nut i like to do everything with an app. So i downloaded one for my hospital plan. In fact its called Hospital Plan it is a nice app but i have a total brain block because i have to add my own list of hospital bag items and my brain Is mush can you gals recommend what i need to take for three day stay?

Im due may 6th but they are inducing me Monday evening due to hypertension. So I really wont be having a may baby even though I'm due in May. Once I have him (probably on Tuesday) I will be 38 weeks exactly. Oh, and I was 1/2 cm dialated this past Friday!

Good luck with your induction, hope all goes well and you get to hold your baby not too long atfer =)

Hit he 34 week mark today woo hoo! 3 weeks until full term so jard to believe but so ready for him to be here!

Happy 34 Weeks!! Hope your little man gets to stay for at least another 3 weeks =)

Well... I spoke to my midwife today!
She spoke to her boss this morning, and her boss was absolutely fuming that the hospital was planning on leaving me until 38+2 before being seen. She got on the phone to the hospital straight away, with my midwife there, and basically asked what they were playing at leaving a woman with placenta previa that late before even getting the confirmation scan in. The hospital apologised and funnily enough they managed to get me in any time before 3.15pm today!

We went in and had to wait for about an hour, but it was totally worth it. We got the absolute best news ever, news that we didn't really see coming though hoped above hope for ... the sonographer was wrong and there's no placenta!! Last night after re-reading my scan report I'd lost hope of her being wrong really, as it actually says the placenta was laying right against my cervix without any room between at all. Sonographer today scanned internally first and couldn't find the edge of the placenta at all because it was that far away from the cervix, she went all the way up to my bladder =D ... Baby's head is right on my cervix, and the cervix is completely clear. She then did an abdominal scan to confirm her findings.

According to the sonographer today it's possible that I had a small contractions right at the time of the previous scan, as that can sometimes make it look like there's placenta there. That would also explain why on the abdominal scans everything looked miles away.

I've, once again, been completely cleared for a home birth =D

Yay so happy for you!!!! Huge hus and congrats!!!!

So i am an app nut i like to do everything with an app. So i downloaded one for my hospital plan. In fact its called Hospital Plan it is a nice app but i have a total brain block because i have to add my own list of hospital bag items and my brain Is mush can you gals recommend what i need to take for three day stay?

I'm sure it's not a complete list, but this is what I had down on my list:

- Night dress, front buttons to allow for breastfeeding (x3)
- Maternity pads
- Breastfeeding pads
- Lansinoh
- Breastfeeding pillow (as apparently hospital ones are crap?)
- Massive underwear that goes over the c-section scar
- Leggings or Jogging bottoms
- Lose top for coming home in
- Slippers
- Dressing gown
- Peppermint tea (to relieve gas pains after c-section)
- Non Spill, Sports Cap drink bottle (for when unable to move and get a drink after epidural)
- Small bottles of body wash, shampoo and conditioner
- Lipbalm
- DS / Phone / Phone Charger / Laptop + Charger / Book
- Camera + Spare batteries

Thanks erised! Anyone have anything else? Most likely i will have a vaginal birth but am having surgery to get my tubal so i will have to be careful cause of that.

I am making eggs for egg salad sabdwhiches and drinking a tall glass of whole milk this kid gives me some odd cravings lol

Ugh...so close and came down with a horrid cold. Now im really not getting any of the sleep i need...and now instead of wanting him to come now, i dont want to feel like this plus labour. But i di did read a few places ( maybe coincidences) of women getting a cold then when they got over it.boom...baby time..fingers crossed he waits

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->