May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Wishing it was bedtime but its not gave the kids a bath got my own now to relax some more and hope to feel better.

Sorry was way too tired last night...contractions were ranging between 11-107, cervix is forward and starting to thin however im only half a cm Dilated upto just before I left last night...I was at the hospital 5+half hours 2xdoses of paracetamol 2xdoses of codine and 1bath and a long walk around the hospital... no relief from pain at all...they wanted to give me diamorphine and keep me overnight...didn't wanna stay in alone though unless I was in established labour...im not...slow labour is my way apparently! Ouch! Hopefully next few days though! Not had much sleep but oh well :) bouncing on my ball and drink more rlt :') xxxx

On my way in now they happy with timings gonna see about stronger pain relief if that works I go home if not I'm staying in xxxxx
How exciting! Can't wait to see an update from you :)

EDIT:
Just seen your update, damn was hoping bub would be here lol fingers crossed its soon. Took me 37 hours to get to 4cm with my 1st.. Hopefully wont take days for you.

On my way in now they happy with timings gonna see about stronger pain relief if that works I go home if not I'm staying in xxxxx

EDIT:
Just seen your update, damn was hoping bub would be here lol fingers crossed its soon. Took me 37 hours to get to 4cm with my 1st.. Hopefully wont take days for you.

Haha well I just walked fob to work 25min walk away now walking back...in agony but heyho! Lets get things moving! Gonna do all I can today being as though as of tomorrow I'm technically term (yay)! Contractions are still here so all is still going thankfully! Never want to take codine again though! Not taken pain away its just made me feel sick :/ mw thinks next few days is possible...especially considering he is now 3/5ths :)!! Xxxx

EDIT:

Haha well I just walked fob to work 25min walk away now walking back...in agony but heyho! Lets get things moving! Gonna do all I can today being as though as of tomorrow I'm technically term (yay)! Contractions are still here so all is still going thankfully! Never want to take codine again though! Not taken pain away its just made me feel sick :/ mw thinks next few days is possible...especially considering he is now 3/5ths :)!! Xxxx

I was just going to suggest a walk!!
If you've got stairs, do some walking up and down :thumbup:

Had my physio yesterday. The reason for all the pain ive been having is ive got a miss aligned pubic bone and its making me walk to compensate for the drop on the right side. They have me a hip band support thing but there is no way I can wear that constricting the bottom of the bump so im just going to do the daily exercises and rest like she told me

35 days left till due date roll on I say

Well 25min walk has just taken 45mins thanks to bloody contractions...ahaha! Gonna sit down when I get in have a cup of rlt and then hit the stairs lmaooo deffo getting more intense! :) xxxx

For the last two nights I have had small loss of the mucus plus and been having huge bh but..... its not labour I know that the plug regenerates and bh are nothing rhis is third baby so...... I think ill go over :(

For the last two nights I have had small loss of the mucus plus and been having huge bh but..... its not labour I know that the plug regenerates and bh are nothing rhis is third baby so...... I think ill go over :(

Aw hunni! Hope it all picks up for you! I was thinking other day I might end up going over...but now...bh have progressed into full blown contractions so never know! Could all turn around anytime soon! Xxxx

I think I have BH by the evening, baby doesn't like me standing up and my belly gets rock hard!

Katie, good luck! Get on your ball and run up and down those stairs :haha:!

Katie, good luck! Get on your ball and run up and down those stairs :haha:!

Thankyouuu :)! Haha :') walked for 1hour15mins total so far this morning...ball for past half hour...gonna have to have a nap soon being as though I must have literally had less than 2hour sleep last night! Then to carry on...I will get this baby out! :) xxxx

Good luck katie. Losing more bits of plug again this morning. Stomach still hurts some hoping i can keep down food today though. Hows everyone doing today?

35 WEEKS TODAY WOO HOO!

So excited my friend who is exactly two weeks ahead of me was induced last night for elevated protein in her urine hopefully today he will arrive they broke her water at one am and gave pain meds to help her rest waiting for an update! I am wanderig if thats what they will do for me with the high levels of protein i have been having...oh well not a concern for me right now too excited to see pics of her beautiful rainbow baby boy Jaxson!

Im still pregnant after another night of contractions..i feel like ill be pregnant forever and i wanna cry....if nothing happens today then membrane sweep didnt work and i got to wait to see dr next Thursday. ..i really dont wanna be induced..ive heard and read terrible things

My friend hit 40 weeks on tues. due to high BP they tried to induce her last week and nothing happened so they sent her home. Went back in on tues. got something to soften cervix and pitocin and STILL nothing. Broke her water last night at 9 and still only 1cm. I don't want to do all that and HOPE I go naturally!!!

Sometimes when the body just isn't ready for labor it's really hard for the body to respond properly, kwim? It sucks. :(

Starting to get miserable. Having tons of contractions during the night keeping me up to all hours. Feel myself getting angry with DH in ways when he's getting 8-11 hours of solid sleep and I'm maybe lucky to get 1. Then having to mommy him awake right as I fall asleep doesn't help. I'm just so tired.

Spent time in l&d on Tuesday due to irregular contractions. Midwife said it does look like something is happening and to try and rest as much as possible hmm quite difficult with a 14 month old! It's just a waiting game now (bet I end up being late)

Proud.... what did the bits of plug look like??

Like see through jellyish stuff?

Proud.... what did the bits of plug look like??

Like see through jellyish stuff?

Yes mine had a brownish tint to it.

Jut got off the phone with my family dr the fluid from the cyst on my tailbone has come back. I uave staph and strep infections in it. The dr who took the sample apparently was supposed to put me on an antibiotic for it but didnt so now they are being ordered. I am so frustrated with drs that arent doing their jobs!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->