May due dates lets labor watch :-)

So...he's back to back...explains why my pains are worse in my back...having a hot curry and then doing hands and knees and will probably end up back in tonight or tomorrow...as of tomorrow they will help me if needs be being as though I'll be term! So fx curry works! Also been rrecommended a cider with curry...just one...apparently that helps but im unsure...anyone heard of this? Xxxx

Never heard the cider thing! Hope the curry works :)

I can't help but think my bub is going to *have* to come out soon, it definitely feels like there isn't any room left in there to me!

Not heard of the cider specifically but heard a glass of something can help relax you enough. I've started burning lavender and clary sage to help relax and next week I'll start adding it to my baths. May rub it on my tummy at 37 weeks. I quite like all these natural ways to prepare the body. I don't think for one second they will work unless your body is ready but makes me feel like I'm doing something.

Update on my friend her contractions went to being irregular and she ia not progressing they are going to do a csection.

Good luck Katie! How exciting! I've never heard of the cider thing before; I guess it's meant to relax you (although now I really want a kopparberg!) Hope the curry works!

Got devastating news today high chances of OH having cancer. I just wanna cry but cant yet have wanted to all day even cried just because i had to get out of bed. :'(

Got devastating news today high chances of OH having cancer. I just wanna cry but cant yet have wanted to all day even cried just because i had to get out of bed. :'(

:hugs: I am so sorry to hear that! I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!! <3

:hugs: I am so sorry to hear that! I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!! <3

Ty it means so much but is hard with my own complications then this its just even harder the idea of cancer is just so heartbreaking.

SHE HAD HIM YAY! AT 37 WEEKS HE IS 7 pounds 3 ounces 19 inches long! And a total cutie!!!!

https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a562/proudparent8809/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-04/IMG_65764655686333_zpsqypk9p0p.jpeg

So sorry to hear about your hubby, proudparent. Congrats to your friend!

I spend the day in L&D due to severe dizzy spells, a really horrible "clear out", and braxton hicks every 2-3 minutes. Still having them and still can't eat without causing massive cramps and needing to use the bathroom multiple times, not sure what's going on, but they discharged me as being in possible pre-labor and being anemic. So who knows. I don't think this is going to progress, but I sure hope it does. Nurse told me to come home and have sex, but no way that's happening as awful as I feel.

So sorry to hear about your hubby, proudparent. Congrats to your friend!

I spend the day in L&D due to severe dizzy spells, a really horrible "clear out", and braxton hicks every 2-3 minutes. Still having them and still can't eat without causing massive cramps and needing to use the bathroom multiple times, not sure what's going on, but they discharged me as being in possible pre-labor and being anemic. So who knows. I don't think this is going to progress, but I sure hope it does. Nurse told me to come home and have sex, but no way that's happening as awful as I feel.

Thanks i totally know what you mean when you feel that lousy who wants to dtd i mean seriously.

Proud - sorry to hear about your OH.

LiLi - Wish they would turn round and say 'you need to go home and eat loads of chocolate for it to start up'. Our bodies are designed so topsy turvy! :) Hope you get things going x

Sorry to hear about your oh proud :(

I'm 39 weeks today...technically the most pregnant I've ever been and feels like I've got some way to go yet before this boy is gonna make his appearance!

Proud, i'm so sorry to hear about your OH! :hugs: congratulations to your friend though he's gorgeous x

Oh dearie me, I can't imagine how you're feeling =(
That's awful news, so so sorry. Really hope things aren't as bad as you're expecting it to be right now. Do you know what type of cancer he's likely to have?

SHE HAD HIM YAY! AT 37 WEEKS HE IS 7 pounds 3 ounces 19 inches long! And a total cutie!!!!

https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a562/proudparent8809/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-04/IMG_65764655686333_zpsqypk9p0p.jpeg

Aww, he's such a cutie. Congrats to your friend! Hope the c-section went well and she's doing well herself too.

They are thinking a form of breast cancer because its like right where his nipple is at. NST and routine appointment to discuss the staph and strep infections i have as well as my amniotic fluid levels and see if my one blood test is back if high protein is found again in my urine an ultrasound of my kidneys and more blood work is what i have to have done next.

My day couldnt get any worse! Gonna have to go to L&D for my NST missed the damn bus had an asthma attack that made me throw up so had to clean my carpet just so frustrated the one day everything was important is the one day everything goes wrong!

Urgh, I feel so achy today...mainly my legs, but feel it a tad in my back...wonder if baby boy has turned back to back?? Gonna have a fairly lazy day today anyway as my friend canceled on me :(

I've just been given a huge food mixer as a late house warming pressie so gonna make a lemon cake :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->