May due dates lets labor watch :-)

I was woken in the night by a pain across the top of my bump - like it was stretched really tight. Is that Braxton Hicks?! It was just at the very top. Baby was also laying on a nerve on the left side of my pelvis which was so painful!

So I'm 37+4 now and my god I'm ready. I've not suffered from backache at all until the past couple of days, keep getting pains that feels a little like trapped wind mixed in with period pains but nothing that's too painful that its stopping me from doing anything. Just wish this baby would make an appearance now.
Has there only been the 1 baby on here so far?

Back to hospital for me! These pains are worse 1min 50sec to 2mins apart and lasting around 45sec each! Ouch! Xxxx

What's back to back mean?

It means when baby is lying with their back in line with yours, facing upwards (but still head down). They are meant to be the other way around, with their back curving into your bump for delivery. My daughter was back to back...the midwife have to turn her as she came out!

Katie...good luck! Hopefully next time you come home, it'll be with a baby!

Lemon cake is almost finished...just need to buy another lemon to do the decorations- obvs I didn't read the ingredients list properly! I'll post a pic to make you all drooll when it's done :haha:

Endlessblue - sounds like Braxton Hicks to me. I've been getting the same thing the last two weeks. At first it didn't hurt too bad but I knew it was there when I felt my bump. The last week I can feel it big time. It's super uncomfortable.

Endlessblue - sounds like Braxton Hicks to me. I've been getting the same thing the last two weeks. At first it didn't hurt too bad but I knew it was there when I felt my bump. The last week I can feel it big time. It's super uncomfortable.

It was pretty uncomfortable but couldn't have been too bad as I fell back to sleep within seconds :haha: What is the point of Braxton Hicks? Is it just the uterus having a 'practice run' so to speak?

Apparently I have a very irritable uterus so I'm contracting like crazy but not getting anywhere...cervix isn't quite open enough to do a sweep and no pain relief is even touching it in the slightest so the mw has basically said just try to relax through the pains (would love to see her try!) The pain I will just have to deal with :'(!! Hopefully I will start to dilate properly so that they can give me a sweep and get me out of this pain soon! Baby won't be making an appearance just yet xxxx

It was pretty uncomfortable but couldn't have been too bad as I fell back to sleep within seconds :haha: What is the point of Braxton Hicks? Is it just the uterus having a 'practice run' so to speak?

Yeah it's just prepping you for the real thing I suppose. I've had Braxton Hicks since week 18 or so. This is my first pregnancy so I am getting a bit nervous as to what is BH or the real thing. But, I am sure that when it's a real contraction I'll now. :winkwink:

Yummy lemon cake...

https://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l574/MrsThompi/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140425_184740_zpsc2yesrso.jpg

Growth scan went well today! He's measuring right on target :) was flashing is winky aswell :haha:!

Sorry katie that things are so difficult! I am at the hospital for my NST since i didnt make this mornings appointment stupid buses. So ready for him to be here back is agony and bh felt so real earlier still losing plug too. Yuck!

I'm so jealous of people losing their plugs! (Now there is a sentence I never thought I'd say!)

I keep suffering my TPD (toilet paper disappointment :haha: )

Yeah it's just prepping you for the real thing I suppose. I've had Braxton Hicks since week 18 or so. This is my first pregnancy so I am getting a bit nervous as to what is BH or the real thing. But, I am sure that when it's a real contraction I'll now. :winkwink:

I guess we'll know it's the real thing when we're in agony haha!

Period cramps are back and I lost a huge bit of plug at lunch time! Body is getting ready to do something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->