May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Im not getting anything. ..... I just know I will go two weeks over and be enormous and have an 11lb baby at this rate

im jealous of people who are due right now haha ive well and truly had enough

Nothing for me either noodles.
Apart from feeling under the weather x

I'm so jealous of people losing their plugs! (Now there is a sentence I never thought I'd say!)

I keep suffering my TPD (toilet paper disappointment :haha: )

Yep, could've written this myself!!! The toilet paper / knicker watching is the worst!!! Along with the 'I wonder if my waters will break' thought every time I stand up / bend over / get out of bed!!! Driving me nuts!

Think I'm one of the first due dates (2nd May), yet everyone else seems to have way more going on than I do!

Im due may 3rd...not much going on besides dilation and effacement...got a dr appt monday. Im requesting another sweep and stretch..dont wanna be induced

Just noticed our tickers are the same...hmmm maybe my dur datr is the 2nd...not that it seems to mattet at this point hahahaha

I haven't had the midwife in so long (mostly see the consultant these days) so don't know if baby is engaged/ I've started dilating etc. See her on Wednesday though and actually quite looking forward to it to see if I can find any of that out! I'll be 39+5, do you think she'll offer me a stretch and sweep?

wow lots going on. hope things go quickly for u katie. the shower or bath always helps my pains!

had some rubbish news today. had a growth scan on tues as measuring big (did with my dd too, she was 7lbs) so not worried. plus my blood pressure was high so they did a 24 hr urine test and blood tests. wasn't too worried as has said goodbye to my sister and family the day before who I hadn't seen for 5 yrs and don't know when I wil see again as she lives in New Zealand! same day my hubby's sister and family arrive, dh's family always raise my blood pressure a bit, plus with the overlap things had been crazy and I had rushed to get to the appointment so was annoying but I didn't worry.......

got call from dr today. blood work looked fine. but protien in my urine and high blood pressure means they suspect mild pre eclampsia. I have to have extra monitoring.

nothing firm till Monday when I see the dr, but it's pretty. scary stuff :-(

Being admitted into the hospital foe the high protein in my urine have to do another 24hr urine catch and what they do will depend on the results. So tired devastated and so alone.

I'm a serial lurker, but I figured it's probably time for an update...
36 weeks as of tomorrow, baby shower is tomorrow, but because of complications, I'm also being induced tomorrow! (Borderline cholestasis of pregnancy, and pre-eclampsia). Been in the hospital since yesterday for 24 hr monitoring, platelet count was lower yesterday than it was on Tuesday, and lower today than from yesterday, which is what pushed the doc over the edge.
I've also been sick since Tuesday which makes me NOT look forward to a painful induced labor (while sick). Good news? Once she's out, I can pout and be sick and not worry that whatever I've got will continue to affect little Rebecca :)

SHE HAD HIM YAY! AT 37 WEEKS HE IS 7 pounds 3 ounces 19 inches long! And a total cutie!!!!

https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a562/proudparent8809/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-04/IMG_65764655686333_zpsqypk9p0p.jpeg
Too cute! Congrats to your friend.

Oh Katie! You poor thing, hopefully you won't have to go through much more of those pains I'd go insane there's no way you can relax. Have you tried having a lavender bath.

That lemon cake looks devine, I just had two mini apple pies :blush: they were gooood!

Proud, hopefully everything will be ok. I can't believe how much trouble you're having with all these infections. Hopefully it's not PE or anything like that.

I'm a serial lurker, but I figured it's probably time for an update...
36 weeks as of tomorrow, baby shower is tomorrow, but because of complications, I'm also being induced tomorrow! (Borderline cholestasis of pregnancy, and pre-eclampsia). Been in the hospital since yesterday for 24 hr monitoring, platelet count was lower yesterday than it was on Tuesday, and lower today than from yesterday, which is what pushed the doc over the edge.
I've also been sick since Tuesday which makes me NOT look forward to a painful induced labor (while sick). Good news? Once she's out, I can pout and be sick and not worry that whatever I've got will continue to affect little Rebecca :)
Good luck! Hope all goes well :)

Its no wonder we get fed up..... pregnancy is almost a whole year long isnt it

I have noticed I cant feel him moving as much now... just doesn't feel so active

but it makes me feel like a liar and a pain in the arse if I say anything coz have to ring delivery and be monitored etc did it once and some vile midwife spent two hours telling me off for being a fatty made me feel utterly vile dont know what to do now...... do I wait till lunch time see if he wakes up and surprises me with movements and if not call hospital

Cold sugary drinks/ food, lay on your side. See if you can get bubs moving :hugs:
I'd give myself an hour to make baby move then take action.
If not, go in, screw the horrible midwife, if you're worried its their job to check baby is ok xxx

True.... ill have some cold pepsi max haha then see if he gets squiggling

Oh Katie! You poor thing, hopefully you won't have to go through much more of those pains I'd go insane there's no way you can relax. Have you tried having a lavender bath.

That lemon cake looks devine, I just had two mini apple pies :blush: they were gooood!

Proud, hopefully everything will be ok. I can't believe how much trouble you're having with all these infections. Hopefully it's not PE or anything like that.

Tried most things really :/ just honestly can't wait for it to be over now...at first it was exciting and fun...now I'm fed up of constant pain and no relief :/ can't find oils anywhere...even my mum has started looking it's got that bad...usually she would just tell me to deal with it...but cant find clary sage oil or lavender oil and apparently nowhere in the uk sells castor oil anymore...we went everywhere... :'( xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->