May due dates lets labor watch :-)

What about holland and barret? And small local pharmacies not like boots etc

Waterd broke at 1:30 am this morning...still at a 3 so they started me on pitocin....finally gonna have a baby today!!

Thank you! Im a bit nervous laying here....i just want it over with! And im starving and cant have anything :(

Dnt know if it has anything to do with it but i rubbed castor oil on my lower belly at about 9pm last night and cover it with plastic wrap and set a warm rice sock over my pelvic bone for about 10 15 mins....could just be coincident though

Nope nowhere sells it round here :( ahh well got some good news! Been losing clear/white discharge since pains started...just been to macds and nipped to loo...tmi sorry but finally lost a good lot of bloody show!! Didn't think I'd be so happy to part with it! But surely its a sign things are progressing more! :)!!!! Xxxx

Thanx ladies...the waters breaking is so weird...im continually leaking and its so gross feeling like im peeing myself all the time lol contractions getting stronger and got some pain meds...waiying to be checked again...dont wanna be in labor all day lol

Thanx ladies...the waters breaking is so weird...im continually leaking and its so gross feeling like im peeing myself all the time lol contractions getting stronger and got some pain meds...waiying to be checked again...dont wanna be in labor all day lol

Lots of luck hon!

Katie maybe this is almost it?!

Got all day in this stupid hospital room. Just really want things to be back to normal no problema just a beautiful baby in my arms. I feel alone oh is at home with the kids so by myself.

Impatientwait, how very exciting! Good luck!

Katie, that sounds very promising...fingers crossed that !sans it won't be long!

:( Proud...that must be a bit lonely :(

Lots of luck hon!

Got all day in this stupid hospital room. Just really want things to be back to normal no problema just a beautiful baby in my arms. I feel alone oh is at home with the kids so by myself.

Good luck Impatient!

Katie - my son was born 4 days after I had my bloody show. Yours should be coming very soon!

Proudparent - I hate being in the hospital by myself too. Hope all this medical drama ends soon and you can focus on healing and being with your family. You're almost full term and baby can come any time. :hugs:

afm - think baby went breach again. Felt all sorts of crazy movement last night and now this morning I got a kick to the hips. Either that, she is really bendy.

gl impatient wait, hope things move quickly!

Katie, at least one good thing is ur full term now! did the cider do anything? kept meaning to ask!

Lots of luck hon!

Good luck Impatient!

Katie - my son was born 4 days after I had my bloody show. Yours should be coming very soon!

Proudparent - I hate being in the hospital by myself too. Hope all this medical drama ends soon and you can focus on healing and being with your family. You're almost full term and baby can come any time. :hugs:

afm - think baby went breach again. Felt all sorts of crazy movement last night and now this morning I got a kick to the hips. Either that, she is really bendy.

Ahhh I really hope so! Nearly 2weeks of constant bh that have then turned into a week of contractions...followed by bloody show...I have a scan Monday too...so fx! I guessed 29th...so hopefully Tuesday will be it at the latest xxxx

gl impatient wait, hope things move quickly!

Katie, at least one good thing is ur full term now! did the cider do anything? kept meaning to ask!

Helped me relax and had major contractions the next day but with me not dilating any further than half a cm...I think if I were more dilated it quite possibly would have worked :') xxxx

39 weeks! I can't wait for this baby to get here. Not only because I can't wait to see him but I am sick of people asking me all the time when I'm going to get induced. I hate being pressured. I don't want to be induced! With my first baby I was induced at 39 weeks and my OB has already said he would induce me anytime now if I wanted but I really want to go into labor naturally. But between MIL and SIL asking me almost every day, So have you picked a day? When are you going in? You're getting induced right and my OH just last night saying you know you're going to have to be induced again why bother putting it off. Is really making me feel very pushed. The only reason I was induced with my first was because my OB was going out of town the following week and I absolutely did not want the other OB at the hospital to deliver him, shes a witch. Theres hardly any chance of that this time so like I had said I'd really like to go naturally but no ones listening. Ugh, I hope something starts happening soon. I feel like I'm just sitting here twiddling my thumbs and listening to people fuss at me for now having him now.

Thanx all...went from a 4.5 to a 10 about 30 mins after the epidural a d then pushed for 30 mins..didnt feel a thing...but ripped twice..will add pics later!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->