May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Congratulations impatient :D! Wonder who's next :)?

Lindsic sorry everyone is pushing you ti be induced. Keep to your guns and fight for what you want. :hugs:

Inpatientwait congratulations :happydance:

Congrats Impatienwait!! Can't wait to see some photos of your little squish. Hope you're recovering well and enjoying your newborn snuggles =)

Nesting has hit me, and it's hit me hard. Part of me is not happy about it at all, the other part of me is happy the house is finally getting done. The kitchen is looking a heck of a lot better and I know we can get it sorted to be completely clear and clean for the midwives to sit in in just an hour or so now (it's DH's work area too as he works from home, so a bunch of stuff I can not move right now). The living room is as tidy as it can get with 2 kids running around at home. The washing is caught up with, as are all the dishes. Bunch of stuff has been moved into the shed and attic, and the baby clothes are down and partially put away

=D

Congrats Impatient!!!

Well Ive been having mild contractions on and off for the past day, could possibly be pre-labour, could be nothing! Ill just have to wait and see! DF is working away until Tuesday so hoping if things are starting, they go slowly until then ;) x

Congrats impatientwait!!! What did you name your bubba? Looking forward to seeing pics!

Thanx all...went from a 4.5 to a 10 about 30 mins after the epidural a d then pushed for 30 mins..didnt feel a thing...but ripped twice..will add pics later!!

Congrats! Cant wait to see pics!

Have a little under four hours until the urine catch is complete on konitors for final time today. Baby is active just anxious to know whats happening next. A gut instinct is telling me that they are going to induce but i doubt it. Idk just so hard to say. Been sleeping most of the time so i guesd i am more exhausted than i realized.

So i noticed that i am not putting out the amount of urine that i was last two times i did a urine catch i dont even have half of what i normally do by now. I am scared they will wanna induce but idk urine catch ends at 7:15 and which gives me just a little over an hour to wait for that then i have to wait results and see what they plan to do. During the waiting for results period i plan to shower in hopes to speed up time.

Thanx all...went from a 4.5 to a 10 about 30 mins after the epidural a d then pushed for 30 mins..didnt feel a thing...but ripped twice..will add pics later!!

wow that's amazing! (not the ripping part)!! congratulations! xxx:happydance:

gorgeous name & what a good weight! congratulations again :D

Massive congratulations impatient! Can't wait to see piccys!

First of all congrats!!! How exciting, can't wait for pics.

OK FTM question here. Just went to pee and when I wiped the paper was light red and looked like a few drops in the toilet. Is this something to question or the "bloody show" that is talked about??

First of all congrats!!! How exciting, can't wait for pics.

OK FTM question here. Just went to pee and when I wiped the paper was light red and looked like a few drops in the toilet. Is this something to question or the "bloody show" that is talked about??

It's most likely burst blood vessels from where baby is pushing down further into your cervix ready for delivery...so a good sign.

The 'bloody show' tends to refer to a larger amount of blood/ blood tinged mucus plug that usually comes soon before full blown contractions start. Hope that helps :flower:

Was kept in the hospital a second night and will get the results to my urine catch this morning hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->