May due dates lets labor watch :-)

First of all congrats!!! How exciting, can't wait for pics.

OK FTM question here. Just went to pee and when I wiped the paper was light red and looked like a few drops in the toilet. Is this something to question or the "bloody show" that is talked about??

It's most likely burst blood vessels from where baby is pushing down further into your cervix ready for delivery...so a good sign.

The 'bloody show' tends to refer to a larger amount of blood/ blood tinged mucus plug that usually comes soon before full blown contractions start. Hope that helps :flower:

Had this yesterday! Bloody mucus show in the morning and then contractions at night but I made the mistake of sleeping through them they've now stopped so plenty of walking today to get them back! :) xxxx

Congrats impatientwait :) !!

I get nervous every time I get up to pee in the middle of the night. I always think my water is going to break getting out of bed LOL. Then I'm like not tonight I'm way too tired for labor tonight. I'm sure that would wake me right up though!

Hope everyone is doing well!!

I went to the mall yest and walked a ton and did stairs. All night I also had period like cramps and now they are getting to be more uncomfortable than that.. hope this is something going on!!!

Oooh sounds promising for a few of you! Still nothing going on here. I'm a bit more chilled about it now though...just looking forward to Wednesday when I have the midwife and consultant so I might find out if baby is engaged / about what would happen if I go overdue.

I am still waiting for the doctor to come and tell me whats going on and see if i go home or stay.....hopefully i can go i miss my kids and oh and just ready for a different view and fresh air!

It looks like i am going home the kidney dr wants to keep seeing me though. I have decreased kidney function.

Just an idea...i think the key to dilated is to be super relaxed. ..of course if your cervix is softened some and ur dilated a little ...reason being...they advised ne to get an epidural to relax me to speed up the process cause i had been at a 4 for a while...was only 30 mins after that till i was 10....so maybe a nice massage or something to relax...that one glassof red wine your allowed....just a thought...good luck to you all im still stalkng t see whose next!

Just an idea...i think the key to dilated is to be super relaxed. ..of course if your cervix is softened some and ur dilated a little ...reason being...they advised ne to get an epidural to relax me to speed up the process cause i had been at a 4 for a while...was only 30 mins after that till i was 10....so maybe a nice massage or something to relax...that one glassof red wine your allowed....just a thought...good luck to you all im still stalkng t see whose next!

Ohhhhh I have missed a lovely glass of red! Think I might persuade jonny to run me a candlelit bath tonight with bubbles :')! And beg him to give me a massage! Had some different rlt and finally got capsules today! The new teabags I got are loads stronger so it might actually do some good now! Fx!!! And I think I'll be the same! I won't be able to leave soon as he's here I'll deffo be a stalker :') xxxx

Got my discharge papers to go home. Follow up with kidney dr in two weeks keep check on bp and keep weekly appointments weekly urine and blood tests to keep check on my kidneys.

Hope your all ok!
End is in sight now :D

I should be 37 weeks pregnant today, but instead I have an 11 day old! :O still can't quite believe my little girl decided to make her entrance early.. I hope you all have incredible labour experiences and have your little bundles of joy before you know it :D x

I want it to happen now! Hahahhaa time ja dragging soooooi badly

Worn out from all the stress and finally ready for this to be over especially with my kidney function being poor. Made it home my oldest was thrilled to see me but my youngest has been asleep since i walked in. Oh how innocent they are when they sleep lol.

I want it to happen now! Hahahhaa time ja dragging soooooi badly

Time has slowed down so much, I feel like I might self-combust as I'm so impatient! No signs whatsoever for me; just feeling tired and my OH has nicknamed me moody-face. Gotta love em hey?!

Aha...well I knew shaving my legs was a task but I could deal with going a while not shaving...but when I've got a bite on my ankle that itches and is painful but cannot reach it due to bubs being in the way...thats the last straw...irritated and fed up of being a fat frump!! Eviction notice got served last week bubba.... an appearance anytime soon would be much appreciated! <3

So the dr banned DTD does that mean i cant please myself at least? *blushes* I am tired of being pregnant but its a blessing too in more than one way a new baby to complete the family and my underlying kidney problem was found too.

proudparent - not sure about that and you may need to clarify. With my son's pregnancy I was put on what is called "complete pelvic rest". No sort of pleasuring or arousal allowed. That was really tough! Especially as with that pregnancy I would O in my sleep. I would wake up in intense pain so knew why the doctor forbade it. So yeah, give your doctor a call and ask. It's embarrassing but if you're allowed to still do other things it would be a shame to miss out. ;)

afm - definitely lost a teeny weeny piece of plug today. I've had snotty discharge already but this was definitely the rubbery/jelly stuff. It was so insignificant that it doesn't really mean anything but makes me feel like my body is getting ready. There are times it seems she will never leave. I still have 4 1/2 weeks though. Ho hum.

OMG this baby needs to get out... Right NOW! Lol I'm well and truly done now I've had enough.
I did a wee this morning and it hurt, not burning like when you have a UTI like a stabbing/pressure/ache in my bladder mid way though my wee. Have a MW appt tomorrow so ill tell her then its only happened the once and I'm not sure why. My bladder feels tender wondering if bub has been pushing/resting on it maybe? I dunno I just want this kid out lol

Lol yeah, I am so done too. Hard to believe I've made it this far. I thought I wouldn't survive another week at 29 weeks, lol.

TIME IS SERIOUSLY RELATIVE AND SADISTIC THOUGH. IT REALLY DOES EVER SO SLOWLY CRAWL BY... TOWARDS THE not soon enough END...

On Wednesday I'm likely having my membranes stripped (and a possible induction depending on the ultrasound results). STILL THREE DAYS AWAY SEEMS LIKE FOREVER and it's not even a guarantee then *rips hair out*

I guess we just hafta hang in there :wacko::wacko:!

Eventually we'll have those babies in our arms :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->