May due dates lets labor watch :-)

I am ok as long as the discomfort doesnt get worse or my kidney function. I just want him to stay in as long as he is ok until at least 37 weeks. Ultrasound today hope he isnt covering his face like last time little booger lol jk.

Proudparent- hope you get to see your LO baby face today :) Mine likes to cover half of his too. Good luck and hope you're feeling okay.

I have my 38 week appointment today. Looking forward to finding out if I've made any progress from last week. I was 1 cm, 50 % effaced and baby's head was low in my pelvis.

I woke up with some heartburn last night and I felt like was going to throw up. I sat on the edge of the bed in the middle of the night for a while. Scared DH I think because he never wakes up in the night and he was up wondering if everything was okay. Feeling better this morning.

Hope everyone is doing well :)

I think weve all hit the wall of complete impatience and had enough now havent we.....wen in hospital yesterday just to check as movement had been abnormal since Thursday everything was fine but they did say he was rather big..... well I could of toldthem that!!! Ican bbarely move and still got 4-5 weeks left

My LO never let us have a look at his face, I keep telling him to hurry up so we can finally see it :haha:

We dtd last night and I don't know if it's a direct result of that, but I've had BH pretty much constantly since. I slept so badly, woke up every hour, then had trouble getting back to sleep ad it was hard to breathe lying down. Think I've managed to get only 2 hours of sleep in total. Some contractions are painful... then the next is not. :dohh:

I hope his weight hasnt slowed or stopped he is not ready for an appearance yet. As much as i may want him to make one lol. No pun intended lol.

Yep noodles...def hit our wall with impatience! My friend's just dropped round an exercise ball so I'm currently rocking back and forth on it! Too tired to bounce at the mo :haha: but will do some later!

There was a beautiful rainbow last night and, since dh's sister passed away 5 years ago, rainbows tend to show when something important is goong to/has happened (there was one on our weddong day and the day we brought Lily home from hospital). It's like she's showing us she's watching over us! Was wondering if it was a sign…but obviously not!

Well, my nesting has come to an end... mostly because my body is screaming at me and I may have overdone it a bit. DH is still recovering from quinsy and doesn't feel great yet, so can't expect him to help too much. Still plenty to do, but realistically everything is ready. We've got everything in the house for a home birth now, it's just a little bit of tidying that's required. Even managed to sort babys clothes and put them away yesterday =)

Slept terrible last night though, my heartburn had been fine but last night it came back with a vengeance. Today my throat tastes like blood when I cough, which isn't pleasant. At least it's not hurting.

Also found out today that my MIL has booked a holiday ... not happy at all with her or that. The only family and support we have here are MIL and BIL, so we were relying (and they had agreed!) on them taking the girls if required during labour. They've only gone and booked a holiday for 10 days after my due date, and DD2 was born 13 days past my due date. Soooo... if this little lady is late like her slightly older sister, we're screwed.

Well, my nesting has come to an end... mostly because my body is screaming at me and I may have overdone it a bit. DH is still recovering from quinsy and doesn't feel great yet, so can't expect him to help too much. Still plenty to do, but realistically everything is ready. We've got everything in the house for a home birth now, it's just a little bit of tidying that's required. Even managed to sort babys clothes and put them away yesterday =)

Slept terrible last night though, my heartburn had been fine but last night it came back with a vengeance. Today my throat tastes like blood when I cough, which isn't pleasant. At least it's not hurting.

Also found out today that my MIL has booked a holiday ... not happy at all with her or that. The only family and support we have here are MIL and BIL, so we were relying (and they had agreed!) on them taking the girls if required during labour. They've only gone and booked a holiday for 10 days after my due date, and DD2 was born 13 days past my due date. Soooo... if this little lady is late like her slightly older sister, we're screwed.

Sorry that your MIL did that is there anyone that could take their place if need be maybe another family member or friend?

In an hour i get another sneek peek at Zachary cant wait to see my precious angel!

I swear I'm going to be pregnant FOREVER! I've tried everything nothing works! Sex, walking, bouncing on ball, pineapple, spicy food, acupressure! Nothing no plug loss or BH!

Sorry that your MIL did that is there anyone that could take their place if need be maybe another family member or friend?

In an hour i get another sneek peek at Zachary cant wait to see my precious angel!

No family, they're the only family DH has apart from an aunt and uncle who he sees once every couple of years. All my family is in a different country. We're not social people either, and our best friend moved to Canada recently. There's 1 friend we could ask, but she's proven to be quite unreliable in the past and she has 2 kids of her own so not sure she could just pack up and come over. That said, I just thought of a friend of MILs who I know we could rely on (as long as she's not on holiday herself) if needs must. If baby isn't around yet by 40 weeks I think we'll contact her and ask if she'd mind being the back up just in case.

Hope your little man lets you get a proper look at him and that all is well =D

I'm sooo over being pregnant now. :haha: I wouldn't have said that a month ago, but I feel disgusting now. I can barely breathe, trying to do any physical activity at all leaves me completely drained, and overall just feel gross.

Hoping this guy comes early, but I don't see it happening since his older brother took his time and was a week late. Last pregnancy I could moan in bed and sleep, this time around I have a toddler so relaxing isn't in the cards for me. :sleep:

OMG! Still 1 freaking cm dilated. I'm 50 % effaced and he's right low in my pelvis, but my cervix is still high and hard. Doctor asked me if I'm having intercourse and I replied yes. His suggestion - have more sex so my cervix with soften up. I'm so grateful to be having this baby boy, but I'm huge and I'm tired and I'm so sore. Get this little baby out of me!!

Even tho I am done being pregnant. ..... I dot think ive actually thought this through. ..... ive got to actually give birth again#-o

And suddenly I dont feel so apprehensive to be 40 weeks hahaha

pros- ive had enough of being pregnant and want to meet my boy
cons- labour, labour and labour

Had my scan today bubba is measuring at a nice size and his growth has picked up again...dr still thinks he will be here before duedate but don't know when...really hope it happens soon...had enough of being pregnant and of being over emotional just feel like utter crap today thanks to bubbas daddy! Come on Taylor make an appearance mummy can't take it nomore!! :(<3

Went for my 38week check today booked in again for the 8th my due date is 12th. Everything fine, baby is 3/5 engaged and in a great position so apparently labour will be a breeze for me..... we shall see!

IMG_20140428_121209.jpg

IMG_20140428_121234.jpg

He was very cooperative however his growth has slowed down more so going to be induced around 37 weeks going to try anf shoot for exactly two weeks from today making it the 12th and i will be 37+4. He is only 4 pounds four weeks ago he was 3 pounds 7 ounces. Hard to believe in two weeks i could be holding my baby!:happydance:

Had my scan today bubba is measuring at a nice size and his growth has picked up again...dr still thinks he will be here before duedate but don't know when...really hope it happens soon...had enough of being pregnant and of being over emotional just feel like utter crap today thanks to bubbas daddy! Come on Taylor make an appearance mummy can't take it nomore!! :(<3

Great glad baby is well. Fingers crossed he makes an appearance soon :thumbup:

What did baby daddy do?! :hugs: it won't be long and you'll have a lovely baby to cuddle.

He's been a complete ass...18days to go tops and im still unsure whether he wants to be involved in Taylors life :/ he keeps doing things that are making me think that when Taylor is born he's just gonna walk out on me and Taylor :/ xxxx

argh!
just had drs appointment to look at blood pressure as they suspect me of having pre eclampsia. bp was ok (118/80) which is back to what is has been most of the pregnancy. doing a 24 urine catch again to look at that.....might have just been a scare with the random high blood pressure 10 days ago!! yay

BUT..... Baby is now tranverse, after only going head down 10 days ago!

I'm glad things look good for babies and my health, but frustrated that my hopes for a VBAC look like they are fading with every appointment! :-(

We're ready to share our secret! :cloud9:

https://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/shannonmtravis/IMG_3683B_zps1c469103.jpg

Bryson Zachary.
April 27th, 2014.
7lbs, 8oz. 18 inches.
8:51pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79