May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Congratulations to all the new mummies.

Tmi but I just cannot stop pooping today! No more plug loss since Friday. I really hate this waiting game! Stop starting stop starting is frustrating. How's everyone else feeling?

View attachment 759103

View attachment 759105

He was very cooperative however his growth has slowed down more so going to be induced around 37 weeks going to try anf shoot for exactly two weeks from today making it the 12th and i will be 37+4. He is only 4 pounds four weeks ago he was 3 pounds 7 ounces. Hard to believe in two weeks i could be holding my baby!:happydance:

The photos are lovely, and so happy you've finally got an end date in sight! Hope your little man doesn't come out quite as tiny as they're expecting, close to 5lbs would be nice =)

We're ready to share our secret! :cloud9:

https://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/shannonmtravis/IMG_3683B_zps1c469103.jpg

Bryson Zachary.
April 27th, 2014.
7lbs, 8oz. 18 inches.
8:51pm.

Omg, he's utterly adorable! So very cute, massive congrats to all of you hon =D ... Did you get your vbac in the end? How's Tori taking to the new baby?

View attachment 759103

View attachment 759105

He was very cooperative however his growth has slowed down more so going to be induced around 37 weeks going to try anf shoot for exactly two weeks from today making it the 12th and i will be 37+4. He is only 4 pounds four weeks ago he was 3 pounds 7 ounces. Hard to believe in two weeks i could be holding my baby!:happydance:

The photos are lovely, and so happy you've finally got an end date in sight! Hope your little man doesn't come out quite as tiny as they're expecting, close to 5lbs would be nice =)

We're ready to share our secret! :cloud9:

https://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/shannonmtravis/IMG_3683B_zps1c469103.jpg

Bryson Zachary.
April 27th, 2014.
7lbs, 8oz. 18 inches.
8:51pm.

Omg, he's utterly adorable! So very cute, massive congrats to all of you hon =D ... Did you get your vbac in the end? How's Tori taking to the new baby?

I am hoping to know an exact date tomorrow the high risk dr is concerned with his decline so hoping anf thinking he will be close to five pound my other two were in the five pound range.

Well, my nesting has come to an end... mostly because my body is screaming at me and I may have overdone it a bit. DH is still recovering from quinsy and doesn't feel great yet, so can't expect him to help too much. Still plenty to do, but realistically everything is ready. We've got everything in the house for a home birth now, it's just a little bit of tidying that's required. Even managed to sort babys clothes and put them away yesterday =)

Slept terrible last night though, my heartburn had been fine but last night it came back with a vengeance. Today my throat tastes like blood when I cough, which isn't pleasant. At least it's not hurting.

Also found out today that my MIL has booked a holiday ... not happy at all with her or that. The only family and support we have here are MIL and BIL, so we were relying (and they had agreed!) on them taking the girls if required during labour. They've only gone and booked a holiday for 10 days after my due date, and DD2 was born 13 days past my due date. Soooo... if this little lady is late like her slightly older sister, we're screwed.

We've got a similar problem...my parents and oh's parents are all away between 13-16th may, so if this baby goes 11 days or more overdue, we'll have to rely on friends, which is far from ideal as Lily has only ever spent time away from us with one set of grandparents or the other :-\

Fingers crossed our bumps play game for us!

Congrats to the new mummies!!

I've officially hit full term and I'm excited and scared all at once. OMG girls I'm going to have my baby soon!! Eeep!

Best of luck to everyone :D

I've officially hit full term and I'm excited and scared all at once. OMG girls I'm going to have my baby soon!! Eeep!

WOO HOOO I will be hitting FT tomorrow! I'm so excited!! Have you been having any labor signs? I've had ZERO! :growlmad:

Congrats!! X_amour!!! He is so cute!!! Congrats to all the new mommies. Pretty soon we will all be new mommies! But I will miss feeling her on the inside even though I am so ready to be done!

I have been losing bits of plug here and there and had bh but nothing else he is head down again thankfully i have my heart set on delivering in exactly two weeks but now am questioning it as i just want him here. I feel so conflicted. :-(

Had a check up today and I'm really starting to get nervous! I'm dilated to 1 1/2cm but my OB has already started talking induction :( He said if I havent had him by my next appointment (next monday) that he'd like to schedule an induction. I just kind of gave him a look and he said well we can wait a little longer but not much, hes going to get to big. I'm not a little girl (5'11") and OH is 6'4" so no hes not going to be a little baby!! Lol. I just hate everyone talking induction instead of just letting me go at my own pace. He can't stay in there forever, eventually he'll decide he wants to get out. Anyways! Hoping lots of walking will help this week to get something going I've been loosing little bits of plug and having random braxton hicks but thats it...... Come on baby!! Mommys ready to meet you :)

I have been losing bits of plug here and there and had bh but nothing else he is head down again thankfully i have my heart set on delivering in exactly two weeks but now am questioning it as i just want him here. I feel so conflicted. :-(

I feel conflicted too and I don't have any major health concerns. I'm just impatient. :blush: I have to keep reminding myself that it's in baby's best interest to stay inside for several weeks yet. Mine too as I still have things to get ready.

I hope the two of you can stay healthy and hold on until full term. Only two more weeks. :) Is your doctor still going to be monitoring you and baby until then?

lindsinc - have they said how big is "big"? I just find it strange they are eager to induce at 40ish weeks. I'm not really against inductions per se--I wouldn't want to be allowed to go a day past 42 weeks, for instance--but I've heard enough stories to make me think they should be reserved for absolute need. If your baby was headed towards the 11 pound-plus range I could see them wanting to induce....(yikes)

afm - seem to be noticing more BH but baby hasn't dropped and just don't feel anywhere close to delivering. Do second babies always drop ahead of time or can it wait until closer to labour? I remember my son dropped weeks ahead of time. I wouldn't mind a shorter period in between. I'm already carrying low so my belly is already so heavy and sits between my legs when I sit so can only imagine how it will feel once she does officially drop.

I feel conflicted too and I don't have any major health concerns. I'm just impatient. :blush: I have to keep reminding myself that it's in baby's best interest to stay inside for several weeks yet. Mine too as I still have things to get ready.

I hope the two of you can stay healthy and hold on until full term. Only two more weeks. :) Is your doctor still going to be monitoring you and baby until then?

lindsinc - have they said how big is "big"? I just find it strange they are eager to induce at 40ish weeks. I'm not really against inductions per se--I wouldn't want to be allowed to go a day past 42 weeks, for instance--but I've heard enough stories to make me think they should be reserved for absolute need. If your baby was headed towards the 11 pound-plus range I could see them wanting to induce....(yikes)

afm - seem to be noticing more BH but baby hasn't dropped and just don't feel anywhere close to delivering. Do second babies always drop ahead of time or can it wait until closer to labour? I remember my son dropped weeks ahead of time. I wouldn't mind a shorter period in between. I'm already carrying low so my belly is already so heavy and sits between my legs when I sit so can only imagine how it will feel once she does officially drop.

Yes twice weekly nonstress tests and my weekly appointments. I am thinking though too my declining kidney function is also playing a factor. I will know more at my appointment today at 10:30 still 10 1/2 hrs until then just hoping i can get some more sleep.

at 37 weeks he was measuring 7lbs 1oz if I follow the OB saying he's averaging a half a pound a week he'd be roughly 9 1/2 lbs at 42 weeks..... I let him talk me into being induced with my first at 39 weeks because he was worried I'd have a "big baby" 8lbs 2oz. Honestly I think he prefers an induction over naturally going into labor since he can schedule it during the day and what not. I have told him, my OH and oh's family (who is all for me getting induced) that if I go over 41 weeks I'd be okay with scheduling an induction since I don't want to go over 42 weeks but thats it! I still have 2 whole weeks before that .... I was induced with my first I hated being stuck in the bed on monitors and ended up with an epidural so I'm really pushing for a natural labor and delivery this time and it seems like no one is supportive of it besides my mom, I don't know what I'd do without her right now.

There seems to be so many inductions. I'm also trying to avoid as I don't want to be stuck in hospital and away from my little boy longer than I have to. I would definitely stick your ground Lindsinc and say no an induction until 41 weeks! It's your pregnancy and the doctor shouldn't just be trying to fit you in his schedule! Xx

WOO HOOO I will be hitting FT tomorrow! I'm so excited!! Have you been having any labor signs? I've had ZERO! :growlmad:

Yay for full term! We've made it (almost!) :)

No labour signs here at all. She's head down and engaged but that's about it. Good luck!!

at 37 weeks he was measuring 7lbs 1oz if I follow the OB saying he's averaging a half a pound a week he'd be roughly 9 1/2 lbs at 42 weeks..... I let him talk me into being induced with my first at 39 weeks because he was worried I'd have a "big baby" 8lbs 2oz. Honestly I think he prefers an induction over naturally going into labor since he can schedule it during the day and what not. I have told him, my OH and oh's family (who is all for me getting induced) that if I go over 41 weeks I'd be okay with scheduling an induction since I don't want to go over 42 weeks but thats it! I still have 2 whole weeks before that .... I was induced with my first I hated being stuck in the bed on monitors and ended up with an epidural so I'm really pushing for a natural labor and delivery this time and it seems like no one is supportive of it besides my mom, I don't know what I'd do without her right now.

You definitely don't have to have an induction if you don't want one - don't feel pressured! Fingers crossed baby comes soon! :thumbup:

Hey ladies! Had a bad nights sleep and didn't go to bed til really late :( partly my own fault I guess! Ikept thinking I might go into labour last night for some reason, which kept me from sleeping well!

Baby boy seemed quite quiet yesterday...is it true that they go quiet before labour starts or should I be worried? I did feel him, but not very big movements and no for as long. Got midwife and consultant tomorrow!

I also did half hour of bouncing on my ball last night :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->