May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Yeah I am so impatient keep crying saying ive got ages left getting frustrated my oh is so calm and reassuring I am the skatty anxious one haha

Sonny's little nursery is sitting there all ready and his tiny clothes and his pram ive had enough waiting now. Maybe its worse waiting when its not your first? I cant remember being like this with my first was so/so with second but this one is dragging badly

I've heard so many times that later pregnancies go quicker because you're chasing a little one around and the novelty is gone but I think the novelty keeps things interesting! There is also more to prepare and showers, etc. I feel like I am constantly twiddling my thumbs. I'm very slowly starting to feel like the end is in sight but I know there is still bit of a long haul. 9 weeks until due date! And 6 until officially full term.

Yeah I dont get baby showers or anything like that and my good friend who is my neighbour only has 13 days left!!! Makes it unbearable hahaha I feel ive got so long left lol and im dramatic at the min lol

Currently on all fours, bum in the air, head near the floor, typing this....

Come on baby, move move move!

For me itbis the constant worry now that there are issues with lo so i try to stay positive but it is very hard and i just want him here i wanna know he is ok and things. Plus with two kids that keep asking if i am gonna get my Baby out now doesnt help me to be patient. Lol

Is there anyone else that even though you are ready for baby to be here you fear labor i am absolutely terrified after the pain i had last time.

This'll be my third time delivering and on and off I've dreaded the idea of labor more this time than in my other pregnancies!

With that said, I'm soooo miserable right now and want my body back so much that at this point I'd welcome it (but still know I'll be taking that back once in the throes of labor :haha:).

I'm hoping this labor will be shorter than my previous ones (first was 8 hours, second was 6 hours)... but I've had to be on bed-rest (well as much as I can realistically be, being single with two boys [although their dad and I have been doing 65/35 custody]) and haven't been near as active as I was in the other pregnancies... meh.

Yep I am terrified! I cant remember my first labour really but the second I remember every tiny detail! And I am bricking it knowing what ive got coming

I'm kinda looking forward to labour but mainly just because that means I get to see and hold my baby. Plus I'm running put of clothes and everything is starting to feel really uncomfortable.

- trousers dig in and tops ride up
- my everything aches, even muscles In pretty sure didn't exist before I got pregnant
- kicking is great cos I know she's well but she sure can whallop me now and it's starting to hurt
- sooooooo tired
- people at work are just plain pissing me off

Labour while being scary and somewhat embarrassing from a 'who's looking at what now' stance will at least mean pregnancy is over!

When i sit down for a while then stand up gosh its hurting I keep saying owwwww my womb is falling out:haha:

my oh is like oh ffs you are dramatic:dohh:

Hahah it really does feel like it though! Ive got anterior placenta and dont feel as many movements as with the first two so im constantly panicky

I'm the opposite, i feel this one all the time, whereas before I had anterior.
But I feel majorly heavy this time and I'm not carrying big.
I also ache all over.
And this baby is breech sooooo my ribs hurt.

Shows how often I talk to my next door neighbours, just went round to pick up a parcel and she said 'oh my god you're pregnant, when are you due?'

Me: in about 6 weeks.

When i sit down for a while then stand up gosh its hurting I keep saying owwwww my womb is falling out:haha:

my oh is like oh ffs you are dramatic:dohh:

This is me :rofl:

Yup! I have a desk job and find time speeds by and I suddenly realise I've been sat for 2 hours straight. Go to stand up and fall back down thinking 'OMG my hips/back/legs have forgotten how to move' :D

Haha yeah! Theb I shuffle out of the room like some old lady with my imaginary zimmer frame haha the kids just look at me and roll their eyes or sometimes join in the shuffles haha

35 weeks tomorrow all very scary!! Feeling lots of movement here. Been head down since at least 28 weeks and baby engaged since 33-34 weeks so lots of movement low down xx

I'm due the 7th May! Think I'll have an April baby though :)

35 weeks tomorrow all very scary!! Feeling lots of movement here. Been head down since at least 28 weeks and baby engaged since 33-34 weeks so lots of movement low down xx

Hope you don't mind if I join you ladies. I'm due May 22nd, however I think this little guys coming on the 17th. So fingers crossed i'm right :)

The head's been down for the same amount of time for me too, i'm just wondering how you know if the baby is engaged? Can they pop back in and out from being engaged?

Zachary is head down and i thought he was kicking my cervix turns out that he is actually head butting me! Lol so painful. And now i have a stupid cyst on my tailbone usually they drain themselves this time it isnt and its horrible to lay sit or walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->