May due dates lets labor watch :-)

My water broke at 10 cm with Aleena. I was getting ready to push. I was in the birthing pool though so I didn't really feel it , didn't know my water broke until midwife said "water just broke" or whatever lol

Ive never had my waters break..... both times the midwife broke them. I can't eve move around without getting braxtons now :(

Belly goes so so tight and uncomfortable if I'm on my feet! It's horrible.
I can totally relate to you xx :hugs:

We're ready to share our secret! :cloud9:

https://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/shannonmtravis/IMG_3683B_zps1c469103.jpg

Bryson Zachary.
April 27th, 2014.
7lbs, 8oz. 18 inches.
8:51pm.
Omg congratulations he's beautiful! Hope you're both doing well xo

I do feel out of sorts at the min..... just generally not right everything feels off key

Woke up with horrendous heartburn and bh mine are so painful never had them hurt before.

Off for my last little pamper session today before the baby makes its appearance, getting my eyebrows done and hair cut as i'm sure i wont have time for a while now. 1 week 5days and counting!

I do feel out of sorts at the min..... just generally not right everything feels off key

And me! I can't put my finger on it but I feel different somehow... My friend asked me if I could elaborate and I was like "not really! Just somethings different!"

Tons of BH lately too!!! All night.. anytime I roll over and when I get up. Just wish this was all more productive! Grabbed my yoga ball last night, lets get this done! lol

I dont know what to do....there is always that chance my baby will need to stay when i go home and i want to try and breastfeed well i have two kids at home that need me and a baby at the hospital that will need me too and i cant afford to go back and forth numerous times a day. My mom keeps telling me to give up the idea to bf but i really wanna try. What can i do to ensure that both my kids at home have me around but baby has me too or at least my milk? I just dont wanna come home without him i just wanna cry because as much as this shoukd be a happy moments its also turning into a nightmare with so many conflictions. :'-(

Could you express milk? And ask the hospital that your baby won't be bottle fed so it doesn't cause nipple confusion?

My understanding is they encourage you to express if baby has to stay in NICU because they want baby to have breast milk.

I expressed with baby with in scbu, even though I was only in the next ward, and was Breastfeeding just easier for them I think xx

I dont know if i will even be able to bf cause of a major breast reduction i had so my body will depend on baby bf and not pumping at least at first plus to top it off one day i will be out of it because i am having surgery after i have him to have my tubes tied. I honestly just feel so mixed up over everything cause i dont know what to do i am currently only producing on the left nothing happening on the right so i am bummed but i am so excited for him to be here. I just dont know what to do about my two kids at home and him possibly staying and if i would be discharged before him i would be so hurt and devestated even though it would be for the best. I am afraid that even when he is born he will be smaller than what the scan pegged cause its always said my boys were bigger by half pound than what they actually are. My ds2 i was told was 6 pounds and he was born at not even 5 1/2 pounds two days later.

I dont know what to do....there is always that chance my baby will need to stay when i go home and i want to try and breastfeed well i have two kids at home that need me and a baby at the hospital that will need me too and i cant afford to go back and forth numerous times a day. My mom keeps telling me to give up the idea to bf but i really wanna try. What can i do to ensure that both my kids at home have me around but baby has me too or at least my milk? I just dont wanna come home without him i just wanna cry because as much as this shoukd be a happy moments its also turning into a nightmare with so many conflictions. :'-(

Express while you're at home, and bring the milk in to hospital and ask them to use the expressed breastmilk. Try to keep up the pumping as you'd expect a newborn to feed, so at least once every 3 hours for a good 15 / 20 minutes. When you do visit your baby, bring him to the breast and try to get him to take it. Once he's home you can try to offer him the breast for every feed. It's even possible to start to re lactate and breastfeed after several weeks of not even having pumped ... so if you keep up the pumping your baby will get breastmilk and you yourself are already at a head start =)

When my son was in nicu they really encouraged BF and expressing. It didn't really work for me though so no real advice other than it's worth at least giving it a try.

I'm wondering when my baby will drop. I feel like labour is so far away. I'm just hoping she doesn't have to drop weeks ahead of time. I don't want to be discouraged by the lack of dropping. I like being able to tell myself she could still come early. ha ha

morning ladies!

I am 37 weeks and 1 day and I cannot wait to have this little man. My feet are now swollen all the time and sleep is not happening. I feel like he's about to fall out everytime I stand up. I know he should stay at least two more weeks, but oh my goodness I am so so ready.

Last week my acid reflux went away and I was sleeping so hard I was drooling, LOL Now the reflux is back so bad I've been throwing up. i guess this is payback for not having any morning sickness. Hmmf!

I am having to supplement still a little...had to at first cause my milk wasnt in and jaundice and my baby still is taking the breast and hasnt affected it any to use a little formula as long as he is taking the breast first and only a little formula

TMI.. :blush:
had a BM and not sure if I was peeing at the same time of my waters leaking? is there anyway to tell? maybe a stupid FTM question :blush:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->