May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Wear a pad Nic and if you notice any wetness on that afterward it could be waters.
But if not, probably pee :haha:

I have a GTT test tomorrow, all because there was a TRACE of glucose in my urine and I haven't had a test! At almost 39 weeks! Aargh! I'm really hungry now though and can't eat anything until 11am now until its all finished!

I'm sure I don't have GD. But I would hate myself if it was missed.

I just want her to make a move right now! Don't want to be pregnant for much longer :-( x

As for waters breaking... I don't know either! Everytime I do a pee I hold for a split second just to see if I have control over it! Is that even ok to do?

As for waters breaking... I don't know either! Everytime I do a pee I hold for a split second just to see if I have control over it! Is that even ok to do?

I think that can increase chances of a uti so just be careful :thumbup:

It does indeed increase your chances of a bladder infection ... I'm impressed you're managing to hold it mid wee still though! Better pelvic floor muscles than me, it doesn't seem to do a darn thing any more when I try lol

As for finding out whether your waters are leaking, pop on a pad, go and lie down for 30 minutes and check the pad when you get up. If the (by then pooled) fluid leaks out and wets the pad, it's your waters. If the pad remains dry, it was wee

Yawn! Busy day, did do dance class followed by soft play and afternoon long play date. I'm so tired now. Good news is that my mw is doing a home visit next Tuesday to give me a sweep before my induction.

I am starting to feel different though, period pains, more regular and intense BH. My hips/pelvis is irritated like baby had dropped more. I had early Labour symptoms from 37 weeks last time so I fully expect for pain soon!

I have a GTT test tomorrow, all because there was a TRACE of glucose in my urine and I haven't had a test! At almost 39 weeks! Aargh! I'm really hungry now though and can't eat anything until 11am now until its all finished!

I'm sure I don't have GD. But I would hate myself if it was missed.

I just want her to make a move right now! Don't want to be pregnant for much longer :-( x

Good luck, hope you get the right result.

Babe's been dropping tis last week. THANK GOD, because it couldn't possibly have been any higher; I mean I only had to pee 4 times a day! Fingers crossed for an early labour. Doc says the 24, my dates say the 14, so I guess we'll see whose right!

Hello there ladies. Just checking in to say hello and have been reading through all the pages about stuff. I've spent loads of evenings on my exercise ball - my toddler thinks its hilarious so he sits on his huge ball that's half the size of my one and we roll around together! I doubt anything will happen from it though as much as I want it to. But than again I think I'd be pretty freaked out if they did break spontaneously as I had them broken for me first time round. xxx

This is most of my evenings! DS loves helping me on my ball. He then leans over it saying 'my tractions!' And 'another one mummy'

Got to go for monitoring next Tuesday. My community midwife agrees with the worry of a big baby and advises I ask to only be allowed to go to my due date to be induced

been crying all night about another issue do do with my parents and how thy treat one child to the next I just feel so low and upset and pretty invisible and hopeless actually

not a good feeling at all

So much for today being my final growth scan. My fundal height is the same as it was 2 weeks ago (although still measuring over) and baby's growth seems to have levelled off slightly. I have yet another scan in 2 weeks and I'm to go to the fetal wellbeing clinic every week for monitoring.

I'd really like to be not pregnant in 2 weeks! Have an appointment with my fab home birth midwife on Friday so will need to make a decision about what I'm doing. Unless baby comes at exactly 37 weeks then I'm really not sure that it's a sensible option anymore.

In other news, I have the most horrendous fat sausage feet and cankles. I can only presume the EPO is having some effect as I can easily feel my cervix now too

Spent the day on a yoga ball at my desk. Just went to a store and walked around for an hour since it's raining... Managed to spend $70 though, oops! Just treated myself to choc dipped strawberries and now off to bed. Come on now...

Reply to the water breaking..sorry noy enough time to read through to find post about to pump..but i was sleeping and kept feeling little trickles and bubbles kinda down there and then when i walked around it just came out..i wasnt pushing or anything and it didnt happen in one big gush..it was like 5 to 6 medium gushes after the trickles..if this helps any!

Happy May Day to all you ladies!! We will be meeting our babies this month. Hooray :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->