May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Yay for May!!! Can't wait to hear of everyone going into labour!
18 days till my due date, the end is in sight :)

I'm finally allowed to get excited for my due date now. ;) But I can't even say "I get to meet my baby this month". If I go more than 2 days over I'll be having a June baby.:? I am not the lucky sort to go early either.

I've never been good with the whole patience thing. I get excited with every single BH I get...and I am starting to get quite a few....but I know I need at least 1, if not 2, more weeks for baby to fully cook. It's so selfish to want her to come now.

Omg is it finally May.

I had my membranes stripped yesterday, but was only 3cm and 50% effaced. Ultrasound measured baby's weight at roughly 7lbs 2oz (I did get to see that she had a lot of hair on her head!). I don't feel very hopeful in having her soon now though. And I am r-e-a-d-yyyyy.

:coffee:

Kudos to you mom's that are further along ah!

Anyone else suddenly have sore boobs again? Mine haven't been sore since first tri but the last few days they've been quite tender and I feel like they've grown?!

Anyone else suddenly have sore boobs again? Mine haven't been sore since first tri but the last few days they've been quite tender and I feel like they've grown?!

I wish! Lol. Mine seem to have deflated some >: - although in my prior pregnancies, they started swelling and getting sore again towards the end (I think it's very normal).

Well, it's my due date tomorrow! Feeling a bit fed up this morning though... Trying to keep myself busy to take my mind off things and had organised to meet a friend this morning -got me and DD up early to get ready only to be cancelled on again :(

Had midwife and consultant yesterday. Baby is still back to back (but slightly to one side so might turn still), I have a sweep booked for next Friday at 41 weeks (I could have it earlier in the week, but my gut feeling is it wouldn't work that early) and have another growth scan next Wednesday at 40+5. Didn't know they'd do a scan that late in the game but guess it'll be interesting to see what weight they think he is!

Also getting VERY fed up with all the 'any news?' Texts / fb msgs / comments. My mil is driving me mad!!! I'm not sure how much longer I can bite my tongue for! They go on holiday on 13th and I would be induced on 14th if it comes to it! She keeps on saying things like 'come on, get a move on / where is he / he's GOT to come before then/ why isn't he here / what are you doing?' (that last one was the worst!!!). I feel like saying 'well you shouldn't have booked an extra 4 days on the front of your holiday!' (their cruise leaves on 17th), which I know will really get to her... Hubby said I'm not allowed, but I have warned him by this time next week, I might not be able to help myself!!!

Sorry ladies, that turned into a right old rant!!!

PS endlessblue, my boobs have been sore again, more around the nipples and I've been leaking a bit more too recently!

Today makes me 36 weeks i have exactly one week left until my induction and i deliver!!!! :-D Moving tomorrow so busy busy day. Been woke up three times from bh. I am so ready to have him! Thanks ladies for your support on the bf issue. As for the lady sorry cant remember about your parents choices over your kids my parents are the same way and it does drive me nuts but they slowly are treating my boys the same. NST at L&D Saturday so another busy day that day thankfully time is flying by cause i hate it when it drags as its like torture! I got to a realization which was i will have my baby for mothers day which is May 11th. I am just over the moon excited and gonna be doing some shopping next week getting the carseat pack n play clothes diapers wipes blankets and will be setting up the crib and his swing and already have bottles cleaned and ready to go. Have my bag packed except last minute things that i currently use daily my cant belive this is all happening and that in one week i will be holding my baby!:-D

proud, eeek! one week :D! that's so exciting! I hope the move goes smoothly:)

One min I feel like ive got months to wait and its taking ages then I look at the calendar and realise oh..... in a weeks time he could come any day!

He is such an inactive baby tho my nerves are fried

proud, eeek! one week :D! that's so exciting! I hope the move goes smoothly:)

Thanks we arent movie but four blocks but still time consuming. Hoping oh can get some help as my parents are taking ds2 out for the day so he isnt in the way ds1 has school so that helps too. So excited to do baby shoppinh if it wasnt for help from programs in my area donating the money to me i wouldnt be able to this is the first time i am getting a ton of new things!

May!! Yay!! And I'm starting this month with a VERY long walk with my bestfriend...and I don't mean long as in walk to the Morrisons down the road that takes 25mins there then back... I mean a 5mile walk!!! God she's gonna kill me!! Lets see how bubba responds to this as contractions are still coming and going!! Xxxx

Katie, enjoy your walk! be careful not to over do it :hugs:

Thankyouu haha :') might even help!! Off to flaming dragon for an all you can eat chinese buffet tonight anyways so I'll keep my mind set on that :p xxxx

Long walk sounds good but don't knacker yourself out :( you need to conserve your energy for sure! Hope it's sunny where you are :) miserable and raining here so no walking for me today xx

Long walk sounds good but don't knacker yourself out :( you need to conserve your energy for sure! Hope it's sunny where you are :) miserable and raining here so no walking for me today xx

Much going on after your sweep?

Mmm not really, I had my first one with my son at 40 +2 days and it worked but this time I think 39 + 5 was too early but I'm hopeful my 40 +3 sweep will work :) feel like my body is almost there but not quite! Just going to keep bouncing till then! How you feeling Krobbo? Xx

Much going on after your sweep?

May! Hurrah!

I had a Glucose Tolerance Test today - I've been told I'll find out by next Wednesday!!!!!!!!! Chances are baby will be born by then!

I hope all will be ok though - I've been good all pregnancy holding back on the sugar etc and not exactly over-eaten because I've not been able to! So worst case scenario they will just need to check baby after birth for sugar levels? But wouldn't they do that anyway?

Urgh! Such a stress! x

Victoria I see you a from Surrey too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->