May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Hope you're all doing ok?
Miserable weather in Northants today, the type of rain which makes your hair turn into a huge fuzz ball.

I'm in Northants emalou! It's dry here and not such a bad day xx

It's rainy over here as well. Good for me, it prompted my OH to tell his boss he's not coming in this morning as he doesn't want me to have to go to my midwife appointment in that weather (I don't have a car).
A bit nervous about the appointment. Midwife called yesterday but I had no way to call her back, and I've no idea what it was about.

I talked to my mother yesterday and she stated I should dtd to speed things up. Ugh, thanks for the awkward conversation, but I already knew that trick :haha:

Mmm not really, I had my first one with my son at 40 +2 days and it worked but this time I think 39 + 5 was too early but I'm hopeful my 40 +3 sweep will work :) feel like my body is almost there but not quite! Just going to keep bouncing till then! How you feeling Krobbo? Xx

Long walk sounds good but don't knacker yourself out :( you need to conserve your energy for sure! Hope it's sunny where you are :) miserable and raining here so no walking for me today xx

Much going on after your sweep?

Not too bad today, my son is in nursery today so I've only been up an hour!

Im in Boston in the states and POURING here.. its supposed to be like this off and on for the next few days. it doesnt help my need to walk or desire to go out! Dr. appt today in a few hours. I really wish I could just be pulled off work. 7 more working days...

A good friend that moved to FL is coming up her tomorrow! Havent seen her since my wedding in June and I am leaving work early so we can do lunch and have some catchup time. So happy to have something like that to look forward to.

Has anyone picked or doing God parents for their new baby. I asked my best friend and her hubby but now they are on the verge of splits and I need to pick a new god father.. and quickly. The Greek Church has a ton of rules too that makes it all so much more confusing as well. Will prob end up asking my Brother whos 38.

Hope everyone has a great day! IT'S MAY!!!!!!!!!!

We won't have our child baptised but OH wants to pick "symbolic" godparents if that makes sense. It'll either be his sister and her husband, or one of his best friend and her fiancee.

makes perfect sense! My best friend is the most amazing person in the world and I want Molly to have someone like that in her life to look up to and learn from. Its more in the aspect of symbol as well than the religious part. We are also asking my brother and his wife this weekend if they will be guardians should anything happen to us.

I was late with my first and induced because of obstetric choleostasies with my second I keep wondering what will happen with this one? Do subsequent babies tend to come earlier because the cervix is more favourable or not how does it work?

From what I've read there doesn't seem to be much pattern for earlier second babies. I think the theory second ones come early can lead to disappointment :( xxx

So, I dragged my sorry bum to town this morning and bought raspberry leaf capsules, evening primrose oil and Clary sage oil! Already taken some of the RL and EPO and gonna have a bath tonight with the Clary sage oil in! Also just bounced on my ball for half an hour. It might all do nothing, but at least I feel proactive!

Bit of a weird one but....anyone else feel like they need to poo all the time but can't go? I'm not sure if it is just constipation, or if it's cos baby is sitting low, or cos baby is back to back???

^^^Thanks ladies...fingers crossed! Although, have had this feeling for a few days now and nothing yet!

Mrs T I get that feeling too. Feel like I need to go a lot and then nothing! I've had it the past few days.

Hello, do you mind if i join you lovely ladies, i was due 21st april but baby has other ideas and im being induced 3rd may. Hope your all doing well x

Welcome missrhead! Good luck with your induction x

Hubby is starting to get freaked out and I think it's cute.

He asked me last night if I could please write him a list of all the things he should gather and do and the type of things to say when I go into labour and today he's been hovering and asking me constantly if I need anything. Must be because I started my maternity leave yesterday and he's convinced himself that the babies about to burst out any second :D

Hello, do you mind if i join you lovely ladies, i was due 21st april but baby has other ideas and im being induced 3rd may. Hope your all doing well x

Silly baby, come out before induction!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"