May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Induction booked May 11th, I'm due today :(
Had contractions for 3hours and now they have stopped, couldn't get my sweep today as his heads no longer engaged.
:cry:

Happy due date. Will have everything crossed that your bubba gets a move on soon. The second one usually engages right at the last minute so you still have time. :hugs: Come on baby!

Maybe_baby it's my due date today too!

Woken up with achey legs/hips/lower again...had it the other day too- think it's bad circulation or possibly cos he's back to back but not a labour sign unfortunately! I'm on the RLT and EPO and last night had a bath with Clary sage oil in.

OH is off til Tuesday so hopefully we're gonna keep nice and busy taking DD to nice places! Today I'm hoping the sun comes out so we can go to the coastal park near us!

Happy due date ladies! Hope these babies get a move on x

I'm getting tightenings and period like pains now. Could be constipation. Tmi I know! But this happened last time. Its enough pain for me to go ooooh at though and its coming and going in waves!

But I'll probably be moaning about this next week too! Lol! x

Sounds like a lovely few days planned Mrs_ enjoy yourself :) hoping taking your mind off labour will start it :) :) xxx

Just had my sweep to try and kick start things before induction on 13th may. Went really well 2 cm dilated thin, favourable cervix so she predicts I'll go into labour before induction which would be nice. Even if not it's good to know they'd be able to induce by breaking my waters now rather than having to rely on drugs and start from nothing.

Ericaca - I hope you won't be moaning about it next week and you have a baby soon!!

I had a dream I was in labour last night, woke up with period pains in the night and forced myself to go back to sleep just incase it was labour.
But it wasn't :haha:

I have in my head that I have to wait for my show to appear before I get excited? Am I right in thinking that as I get disappointed every time I go to the loo now! And that's alot! X

I never had a show before either of my labours, so it's definitely not something that happens for everyone. Just like waters don't have to break before giving birth, and definitely not before contractions start =)

Happy Due Date to those due today! Hope your little ones decide to make their way into the world soon

I'm surprised at how many inductions have already been discussed and dates assigned. Is there anyone who will (like me) refuse induction unless medically necessary?

To be honest I want this baby out but don't want an induction unless absolutely necessary or over 42 weeks. My gp appointment Tuesday really unnerved me and I just want to hide under a stone now until baby comes. She made me feel pressured into more check ups that would stress me out even more. And they have done so I'm getting mini panic attacks now too and a bucket load of hormonal emotions to go with it! Everything up until now has been fine!

I'm surprised at how many inductions have already been discussed and dates assigned. Is there anyone who will (like me) refuse induction unless medically necessary?

Yep. This is partly why I'm getting anxious about labour not starting already. It's not really the idea of an induction that I don't like, I just want to avoid the hospital. Never felt safe there...

I had bloody show with DS but it wasn't anything major and I think I only noticed because I was looking! It about a small clump about the size of a quarter with some pink and red streaks. I was already cramping a lot at the time. I was at the grocery store when it happened and every 5 to 10 minutes I was stopping to bend over because it hurt so much. He was born 4 days later.

With this pregnancy I seem to be losing plug piece meal. Every few days I lose another tiny chunk. Getting loads of period pains too. So no clue when she's coming. Could be forever away.

And congrats to the ladies who have reached their due dates. Hope babies come soon and no need for inductions!

EDIT: my OB won't even consider giving me an induction until 42 weeks. So yeah, it seems strange at how many ladies are not only getting one, but getting one early! I don't want one at all unless it can be done without drugs due to my previous section.

Movig today alrady exhausted as i have probably done too much. But oh wouldnt get up and someone had to pack dishes there is still so much to do and i feel so overwhelmed and yet while i try to relax i cant. Will be glad when this is over shoppig for baby tuesday and knowig that gives me something to look forward to and then thursday my baby will be here if everything goes as planned hopefully it does. I cant believe in six day my percious bundle will be here i honestly thought i wpuld be pregnany forever and the day for labor and delivery is coming up fast! Six days left and counting! Pizza on the menu today for something simple and quick. Gonna be a long day as far as doing the move but it will hopefully go fast.

Take care and maybe set a fire under your OH's butt! I don't know what it is about men. They put things off and put things off. They think if they do it eventually then that's all that matters. It's like they don't clue in that some things are on a timeline! It's funny but frustrating! Reminds me of the saying "the road to hell was paved with good intentions"

I know, men wonder why we "nag" them. Ummm... if you get off your butt and do it the first time I ask I'll shut up about it. I don't ask for your help so you can do it the an hour from now or the next day LOL ! God, I get excited if DH takes the trash out without me asking.

Wannabe mummy - that is really fab news :D It is certainly encouraging!

Erised - completely agree with you regarding induction!

I saw my lovely home birth midwife today and we've decided it's the safest and most sensible option for me to go to hospital for my birth. I feel surprisingly okay about it. Now to put my birth pool on ebay...

Hey ladies!!!! I read this thread religiously but I've been to shy or um lazy pregnant lady to post. But since we are officially in May I know I need to waddle my butt over and say HI!! I am hot/cold when it comes to being ready for labor or this part of the journey being over. Hell for that matter I'm really going to miss the bnb bump watch party I have whenever it slows down during the day and I come here to read everyone's story. Lol I think i am a pregnant mess :). Any who I'm glad you guys are doing well and sooooo many are close to meeting your bumps!! ;)

Still nothing... back aches have been happening all day though and I've had so much pressure down low. I just want to eat all the time now too! Just so hungry - completely different to how I have been with a really small appetite.... maybe I'm being encouraged to build my energy reserves up! x

I've been wanting to eat loads suddenly too! I wondered whether it's cos baby has dropped and there's more space for my stomach!

I've been wanting to eat loads suddenly too! I wondered whether it's cos baby has dropped and there's more space for my stomach!

I'm not accepting that! Haha! I'm building up energy reserves damnit! :brat:

I'm waiting for a man with a nice spicy curry to knock on our door :)

I saw my lovely home birth midwife today and we've decided it's the safest and most sensible option for me to go to hospital for my birth. I feel surprisingly okay about it. Now to put my birth pool on ebay...

Sorry to hear you won't get your home birth Rachie, but it does sound like the sensible option :hugs: You can still have a natural birth though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->