May due dates lets labor watch :-)

I saw my lovely home birth midwife today and we've decided it's the safest and most sensible option for me to go to hospital for my birth. I feel surprisingly okay about it. Now to put my birth pool on ebay...

Sorry to hear you won't get your home birth Rachie, but it does sound like the sensible option :hugs: You can still have a natural birth though!

:hugs: Thanks Red. Are you still on track for your home birth?

I'm so over being pregnant today, everything just hurts! :growlmad:

I saw my lovely home birth midwife today and we've decided it's the safest and most sensible option for me to go to hospital for my birth. I feel surprisingly okay about it. Now to put my birth pool on ebay...

Sorry to hear you won't get your home birth Rachie, but it does sound like the sensible option :hugs: You can still have a natural birth though!

:hugs: Thanks Red. Are you still on track for your home birth?

I'm so over being pregnant today, everything just hurts! :growlmad:

Yes still on track! Met with my home birth midwife today and she brought the birth pack which just makes it all seem so real all of a sudden!

I know what you mean about everything hurting. I feel like my fitness has disappeared and I'm breathless getting to the top of the stairs. And don't even get me started on punches and head butts into the cervix! Lol! How are your cankles? Mine are gross at the end of the day :(

I hope your LO gets here soon so you can have the most natural birth possible!

Ohhh over the past 2days ive walked 10miles...now I'm treating myself to a nice greasy takeaway! So happy I can actually eat since bubba dropped! Yummy calzone and chips with cheese sauce...hurry up and get in my belly!!!!!! Xxxx

I hope you overdue ladies have those babies very soon! Stubborn little buggers :)
I've had a head ache since yesterday. I've taken paracetamol twice and it eases for a bit then comes back. It's very frustrating, my BP was good last appt but high the appt before that. No swelling or vision changes just head ache and nausea.

Hi beautiful mamas! Hope you all are doing well! Congratulations to all the new mamas. :hugs:

Sorry I haven't been able to update since, life has been crazy hectic but oh so beautiful. I just wanted to thank you all for the support and share my birth story and pictures.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...-2nd-babys-birth-our-big-secret-revealed.html

Feel free to add me on Facebook, just let me know who you are! Best of luck to everyone else and I'll see you all in Baby Club! :hugs:

So moving has been a hassle oh still isnt done and its almost 12am i have done too much and feel as if my spine is breaking in two but gotta get it all done so ready to get my nursery together and things set up for the baby as i never had the chance with my other two. Its off to eat some pizza then off to bed for me night everyone hope its a good one for you all!

So its officially my due date.... HOLY COW! I seriously did not think I would get this far with my second baby. I hope this little guy gets here soon. I'm getting impatient to meet him and I am soo done with being pregnant.

lindsinc - me too! Although my due date is in 2 days... or 7 according to my midwife's notes, for some reason. Anyway, I was told it was very likely that I'd have this baby early, and so far there's no sign of him wanting to come out, so it's frustrating :haha:

I know what you mean. I've had people asking me every day for the past 2 weeks. Is that baby here? are you having any labor pains? When are you going to have that baby? Well gee I don't know! How about I just ask the baby haha. Even my OB when ever I go in hes like Still pregnant? and I just looked at him like you're not funny. I just started having some off and on contractions today so I'm really hoping it picks up into the real deal here soon :happydance:

Well, I'm officially overdue :cry:

Got a lovely day planned today though...taking DD swimming, then to her first ever build a bear party (in fact i dont think she's been in there since she was tiny!) for her friend's birthday! But...mil is coming and she's gonna drive me nuts!!!!!!

I'm gonna walk this baby out today even if it means walking till my feet are raw. I've been losing lots of plug over the last 24 hours and she said at my sweep yesterday I was dilated and cervix is thin so it's time. Long walk round the shops then a super spicy burrito for lunch.

Operation eviction is in full effect!

Am i wrong for seeing no point in trying to induce my labor naturally since i am being induced in five days? I have this thought in hopes that he will then not be as tiny as they ecpect and i can avoid a possible NICU stay while they send me home without him. I mean i was cleared for light things and DTD which i have been and nothing. No signs of anything other than BH here and there. Its just i see so many of you trying to bring on labor and i want him here but want him to grow more first of couse idk if it even helps since its his belly that has stopped growing. Being only 25 i am frustrated to always have high risk pregnancies when i feel they should be safe easy happy ones....sorry so tired all these thoughts are in my head and i have no one to say them to.

Proud you know you can say whatever you like here! We are all here to support you :hugs:!

In need of advice ladies...woke up with a lovely rash across my chest/breasts this morning...I really don't want to worry but my mum and jonny are both concerned as I'm not immune to rubella and my mw said to keep an eye out for any rashes...I really doubt it's rubella but I phoned triage anyways just to be on the safe side...they said to phone/go to the walk in centre...they're closed for the bank holiday weekend...only other option if it gets worse before Tuesday is a+e but I don't wanna resort to that as it seems a little extreme :/ xxxx

Could you go to a pharmacist for advice Katie? Or ring NHS direct and see what they say? Hope it improves and it's not rubella! xx

Just waiting to see if anything happens for now as my mum thinks nhs direct will just say go to a+e as she used to work there :/ xxxx

Walked for about 3 hours this morning then came home and had a nap. Legs and hips are sore but baby doesn't seem to be shifting anywhere so far.

Proud - don't feel badly about not wanting to self-induce labour. It's still a bit early and there is the fear of your baby being undersized. You'll both appreciate every day he has the chance to grow before arriving. It's not much longer and this scary journey will be behind you. You really have been through a lot.

Wannabe - it's a bit early yet so it might require a bit more effort to get things going naturally. Good luck!

afm - think I'm going to have to endure weeks of BH and losing bits of plug before baby arrives. Weeks of being teased. yay! After getting almost zero BH up until 2 weeks ago, I now get them all the time. They never feel real so I don't get my hopes up in that way, but they make me hope they will build into something real. Of course they don't. I'm not full term yet! Yet I still get excited every time I get one that is a bit painful (most are just annoying like period cramps) or that rush of adrenaline when I see another clump of plug. Why do I do this to myself? I'm trying to convince myself she's coming at 42 weeks so anything sooner feels like a bonus.

katie - I hope it's not rubella! Have you come into contact with anyone who has possibly had it? I've lost my immunity over this pregnancy as well and am so paranoid about catching it. My mom had it as a child and she was so super sick from it. I don't want to have it in my house. If the rash gets worse or you get a really high fever it probably would be worth going in to a&e. But I totally understand not wanting to go. I hate that place.

I haven't slept in 2 days. First night was back pain and general pain, last night was painful contractions. They stopped at 6am though. :shrug:

Hi all I've had a great day, went for a long walk around a wooden labyrinth with DH and DS. Having painful cramps and tightening all the way round which is promising. Then when we got home DS painted my giant belly with face paints and we took lots of pictures. We then painted his belly of course!

Lovely sunny day today and I've really enjoyed my last Saturday as only 3.

Hope everyone is doing well, looks like we'll have more babies very soon from the sounds of things x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->