May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Yes still on track! Met with my home birth midwife today and she brought the birth pack which just makes it all seem so real all of a sudden!

I know what you mean about everything hurting. I feel like my fitness has disappeared and I'm breathless getting to the top of the stairs. And don't even get me started on punches and head butts into the cervix! Lol! How are your cankles? Mine are gross at the end of the day :(

I hope your LO gets here soon so you can have the most natural birth possible!

Yay, I'm glad everything is still in track for you :thumbup: :happydance:

I feel like I'm a big space hopper lugging myself around the house :haha: You must be nearly finished at work now? I only have two days left, not sure what I'm going to do with myself! Cankles aren't too bad today, my feet look almost normal but I've not down much today other than loaf around in the sunshine.

I really hope LO comes soon too but I just feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever. He/she is 3/5 engaged at best which my midwife was quick to tell me was normal at this stage, not feeling hopeful for an early arrival though :( I'm quite envious of everyone with there various shows and signs

I think my little guy is teasing me. I had contractions for several hours till about 3am and then they just stopped :dohh: I was like are you kidding me?! Oh well at least its something.

Just a quick update ladies havnt had chance to read through all the pages, but I had my elective section on the 1st May all went amazing and out beautiful baby boy is here safe and sound :cloud9: we are just so in love and he really has completed our family :cloud9:

Congratulations Rosie!

I've had a lovely day... Went swimming then to the build a bear party, then the tea party afterwards. Then we mooched around the shops a bit. Mil wasn't unbearable in the slightest...wondering if OH secretly told her to tone it down :haha:

I've also had increased watery discharge, which was one of my early signs in the (maybe 4?) days before having my daughter did make me a bitaranpid though co I was thinking 'oh god, is that my waters trickling that I can feel?!' - in the middle of a shopping centre wouldn't be the ideal place (30 mins from home, with mil in tow)!

Does anyone know if rlt and / or EPO increase your amount of discharge?? I didn't use either with DD.

Proud, DWF don't feel bad about not trying to bring on labour...your baby is still cooking and the longer you leave him to do that for the better I'd say :flower:

Lindsinc, your boy does sou d like a tease! Especially on your due date!

Magocwhisper, don't feel disheartened, not everyone gets any signs before full blown labour starts :hugs:

Congratulations Rosie!

Mrs T - the only thing I've noticed with the EPO is the icky feeling when it starts to come back out - TMI, sorry!

I have been reading about epo...... anyone had it work before?

yes EPO will increase your discharge!
it is used to TTC, to get more EWCM :)

I have been reading about epo...... anyone had it work before?

Since I've been using EPO my cervix has moved down enough for me to be able to touch it and it feels soft. It's not supposed to induce labour, just make your cervix more favourable I believe - I'm hoping it will help me if I have early stretch and sweeps

Yep, Rachie, I know what you mean..,TOTALLY GROSS feeling! I used it when TTC too. Apparently it helps you cervix soften which in turn should help you dilate/efface when the time comes! I kinda thought why not!!!

Massive congratulations Rosie!

I've been getting loads of period pains, and my thighs keep on getting stabbing pains in (very bizarre). Is anyone else getting this?

Think I'm going to lose my marbles labour watching!

how much EPO are you all using?
think i'll start tonight.

Yes still on track! Met with my home birth midwife today and she brought the birth pack which just makes it all seem so real all of a sudden!

I know what you mean about everything hurting. I feel like my fitness has disappeared and I'm breathless getting to the top of the stairs. And don't even get me started on punches and head butts into the cervix! Lol! How are your cankles? Mine are gross at the end of the day :(

I hope your LO gets here soon so you can have the most natural birth possible!

Yay, I'm glad everything is still in track for you :thumbup: :happydance:

I feel like I'm a big space hopper lugging myself around the house :haha: You must be nearly finished at work now? I only have two days left, not sure what I'm going to do with myself! Cankles aren't too bad today, my feet look almost normal but I've not down much today other than loaf around in the sunshine.

I really hope LO comes soon too but I just feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever. He/she is 3/5 engaged at best which my midwife was quick to tell me was normal at this stage, not feeling hopeful for an early arrival though :( I'm quite envious of everyone with there various shows and signs

Well you definitely won't be pregnant forever but I'll keep my fingers crossed that you won't be pregnant for much longer at all :thumbup: My baby has been fully engaged for well over a week now but who knows how long it will be before she arrives! We could be meeting our LO's sooner than we think. Hang in there Rach :D

Yep finishing work in a few days but taking it day by day. I might take mat leave early and just not go in next week because work is just so hard when I'm so big :(

We recently moved and OH will not be joining us till 11 days before my due date and ive never made it to my due date so im trying not to labor watch or drink or take anything this time! :haha: I will meet with my new midwife Monday :dance:

Getting loads of thick, creamy discharge AND loads of watery stuff today. Making my undies all wet and gross. Not too many BH today but baby is protesting the ones I am getting. I guess they are quite literally cramping her style. ha ha Not using epo though. What IS epo anyways?? :blush:

It's evening primerose oil, if I'm not mistaken. I don't use it either.

Daddiesgift - hopefully your baby will wait for her father! I'm terrified of starting labour while my OH is away... his boss keeps sending him in remote towns (2, 3 hour drive away) even though he knows I'm heavily pregnant. It's so stressful!

Just letting you lovely ladies know...I've been back to l+d tonight...I'm now in the latent stages of labor, 1cm dilated, midwife could feel bubbas head, cervix is 2cm...god knows what that means...I'm contracting very painfully and quite regularly...she expects I'll be back in by tonight or early hours tomorrow at the very latest if not before...depends how quick I Dilate :)! Mini mckeiver is on the move at last! Nearly 13miles walking in 2+half days and dtd early hours yesterday morning...come on bubba hurry up mummies tired!!! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->