May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Just so moody and irritable. Everything is pissing me off. I am so tired and just ready for it all to be over. Good luck katie hope it all goes smoothly.

How's everyone feeling? Anymore May babies yet?

I moved house yesterday so everything is upside down at the moment and I have so many people/companies that I need to inform of our move... stressful! Everyone, even our new landlady, has been telling me not to go into labour yet lol!

Tuppance, the stabbing pains in thighs sounds a little like the lightning pains I'm getting - it's baby pushing their head down and catching on a nerve! Mine have gone a bit in the last week, so guessing my boy has either gone down too far to catch the nerve or something?

Lilly, I'm taking 1000mg orally in the morning, then inserting 1000mg before bed! Is a bit gross inserting them, but by morning when I've showered it's fine!

Katie, fingers crossed it's soon now! You've been teased by bubba for so long now!

I'm off to the cinema with DH and DD this mor ing, then out for lunch :) Baby T, feel free to interrupt any plans I've made though!!!

Wonder if anyone will have a star wars baby today :haha:

My oh would be over the moon if a star wars baby made a show. ..... he has got an rr2d2 babygro and a yoda hat ready and waiting hahaha

I have 8 days to get this baby moving before I'm induced on the 13th. Another day wandering the shops and trying to be as vertical and active as possible. Come on baby mommy and daddy are waiting to meet you!

2 days overdue and all my friends who were due after me irl have their babies :brat:

Hahahha my whole family are convinced I'm having a star wars baby today, the troubles of having the surname walker :haha:

Making a Victoria sponge cake.
Then plan on eating it all.
And all the strawberries I've just bought too.

Must keep up a balanced diet :rofl:

Can't wait to have the baby and my GD to oh away then im going on bake-a-thon.

Victoria sponge sounds delicious!

Can't wait to have the baby and my GD to oh away then im going on bake-a-thon.

Victoria sponge sounds delicious!

I've got a tub of ice cream in the freezer waiting for me!

How are you doing and when are you heading in to be induced?

I'm not doing too bad, I have a sweep booked for Tuesday. My community midwife is coming to my house- strange that she can when yours couldn't do it. I'm wondering if it's different midwife teams? Then my induction is Friday 9th. I can have a second sweep on the Thursday depending how things go. I have been having some cramps already so, although I have no expectations of going into natural Labour, I do hope that this will mean my cervix is open enough for them to break my waters and avoid the drip again.

How about you? And feelings since your sweep?

I'm not doing too bad, I have a sweep booked for Tuesday. My community midwife is coming to my house- strange that she can when yours couldn't do it. I'm wondering if it's different midwife teams? Then my induction is Friday 9th. I can have a second sweep on the Thursday depending how things go. I have been having some cramps already so, although I have no expectations of going into natural Labour, I do hope that this will mean my cervix is open enough for them to break my waters and avoid the drip again.

How about you? And feelings since your sweep?

I've been losing little bits of plug since Friday and had a few cramps Friday morning but that's it no contractions or anything else, was really hoping it would work as MW was really positive about me being 2 cms dilated and cervix being so thin, she sounded convinced I'd be in labour soon.

Ah well back to hospital on 9th for a second sweep and due to be induced 13th.

Tmi but I've been constipated for days but just had a huge bm! Also have back acheagain, which is most likely for being sat in a cinema for hours this morn, but I'm so desperately hoping both are signs he might make an appearance in the next 24-48 hours! Think I'm gonna take the dog out for a walk to see if it either gets anything going or eases my back pain!!!

So jealous of those of you with inductions booked already! Mine would most likely be on 14th, but it's not even booked yet :(

Well, it's my birthday and all I've asked for is labor but... nope. Bummer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->