May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Well, it's my birthday and all I've asked for is labor but... nope. Bummer.

ha ha, I'm being constantly checked as have mild pre eclampsia and it's poss baby will be delivered on fri if it's not looking happy......that's my birthday......I sooooo do not want to share my birthday with my child tho!! :haha::haha:

How's everyone feeling? Anymore May babies yet?

I moved house yesterday so everything is upside down at the moment and I have so many people/companies that I need to inform of our move... stressful! Everyone, even our new landlady, has been telling me not to go into labour yet lol!

We just moved friday and things are still ouy of control i feel like i have gotten nothing done yet so much too. I am just afraif i wont be ready by thursday to have ds because my house will still look like a tornado went through it so stressed out.

How's everyone feeling? Anymore May babies yet?

I moved house yesterday so everything is upside down at the moment and I have so many people/companies that I need to inform of our move... stressful! Everyone, even our new landlady, has been telling me not to go into labour yet lol!

We just moved friday and things are still ouy of control i feel like i have gotten nothing done yet so much too. I am just afraif i wont be ready by thursday to have ds because my house will still look like a tornado went through it so stressed out.

Oh gosh, I know exactly what you mean! It took me 3 weeks to pack our entire house by myself... think it's going to take me another 3 weeks to unpack! I've never ached so much in my life :haha:

I think I lost my plug today. With my son I went into labour the next day after losing it. I won't get my hopes up though. We're not really ready yet.

I had a friend who waited another full week or so before baby was born after losing her plug. But it does seem baby may be coming sooner rather than later. :)

Been getting so much discharge!!! Every once in awhile a little bit of plug comes out with it but a lot is thick and creamy or like ewcm. It's getting gross. Yesterday my undies were nearly soaked with the stuff. I felt so leaky. It's calmed down a bit again. I just want her to come early! So sick of this pregnancy stuff.

I'll never understand why induction is such the norm in the US. ALL day today all I've heard is so when is your induction date? Are you getting induced now? I told you you would end up getting induced. I'm only one day over my due date come on people! So I have stopped talking to pretty much everyone until this baby gets here. I can't tell you how many times today I've said he'll get here when hes ready and the shock when I tell people I don't want to be induced. My MIL almost had a heart attack when i told her I plan to wait till I'm at least 41 weeks before I even think about getting induced. Even my OH is getting antsy with me because I don't want to be induced. I know every ones excited for little man to get here but believe me no one wants him here more than I do. *sigh* Oh the problems of a pregnant woman! lol. Hope every one else is doing well! :)

^^^ I've only just realised this fact! I've seen so many ladies who already have an induction booked who aren't yet 40 weeks, yet I'm overdue and still not been booked for one (midwife said it'll be 12 days after my due date though). There are so many differences, I guess some because NHS pick up our bill in the UK! The other huge difference seems to be the use of epidurals and the internal examinations late in pregnancy.

So, I'm still pregnant, still u comfortable, still impatient...that's about all my news!

Last night (or early hours of this morning) I woke up shivering! I wasn't cold I was just shivering and my teeth started chattering. I read up on some sites (google is my friend! lol) that it could be a sign of early labour.... nothing has happened yet! Lol! x

So tired wake up with painful bh at night. Three days left two days of anxious waiting one of painful waiting lol. Come on Thursday get here i wanna meet my baby!

Ok feeling a bit like a freak show this morning. Just been walking through the local shopping centre and several people were doing a full on shocked gawp when they saw my stomach.

I know it's big and full of baby but surely I can't be the first pregnant woman these people have seen???

ETA - I am wearing a maxi dress not daisy dukes and a crop top so they couldn't literally see my belly.

Ok feeling a bit like a freak show this morning. Just been walking through the local shopping centre and several people were doing a full on shocked gawp when they saw my stomach.

I know it's big and full of baby but surely I can't be the first pregnant woman these people have seen???

ETA - I am wearing a maxi dress not daisy dukes and a crop top so they couldn't literally see my belly.

I felt like this when I went to my nephews little league game the other day. I was in a sweater and jeans. Every time I would waddle to the bathroom I was the freak show. Good god! Haven't they seen a pregnant woman before?! :) LOL

I'm wondering if they were watching thinking "please don't have the baby now, please don't have the baby now..."

Alternative thought could be "geez look at the size of those boobs" now that I think about it :D

I still wear my 18 month old, so most people don't even realise I'm pregnant until I move my sling aside =D

Getting a little fed up of the 'any signs yet?' question though. Didn't have it all that frequently last time around, but people seem to think they need to ask this time around. My mum through email (which I don't mind, she is in a different country after all and just worried about me), my MIL who sees me every day ... erm, I think you'd have noticed if things had started! A friend who has absolutely no patience and I'm sure she'll text me at least another dozen times before things kick off, aaaand ... my landlady! She texted my DH today to ask if I'd had any signs of labour yet.

Have these people forgotten that I went to 42 weeks with my 2nd girly? I'm not expecting much for another 3 weeks!

Argh! I know! My Mum called this morning and asked "Any twinges?" The thing is, she will be the first to know because she is looking after our LO! All I say is we'll let you know when we let you know! Haha!

If my dates were right from last time I had a period yesterday would have been my due date. But the scan said next week.... but we didn't really get a good vibe from the guy who did the ultrasound, he seemed a bit odd. x

Even my OH is starting to get on my nerves at this point. When I get into labour, he'll be the first to know, there's no need to stare at me and say "you're in pain, is that a contraction?"... First thing my mother did this morning when she saw I was online was ask if I was going to make my midwife work "in celebration of the International Day of the Midwife"... And there's my grandfather who called on Saturday, left a message, and I've yet to call him back because I really don't feel like being asked about signs of labour.

I'm exhausted, the pains in my pelvic bone are back full force, so I've NO patience to deal with all those questions, ugh.

Finally getting a chance to show off my baby boy.

Aidynn Rylee Kohl Green
Born 04-26-2014 @ 10:04am
7 lbs 7 0z 20 1/2 in long

9 hours of labor, only 30 mins of pushing..Epidural and i didn't feel a thing, but i did get 2 2nd degree tears! We went home after one night in the hospital and are doing great now!! He had high jaundice at first but is all cleared up almost and very healthy!!

Attachments

• aidynn1.jpg
    aidynn1.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 3
  • aidynn2.jpg
    aidynn2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 3
  • aidynn4.jpg
    aidynn4.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 2
So had my 39 week appointment today. 1 1/2 cm dilated and 75 % effaced. Cervix is low and soft and his baby head is right in position. Progress, feels good! BTW sex works! He also scraped my cervix.

BUT... my BP jumped quite a bit from last week so I have to do a 24 hour urine collection and I have to go back for BP check tomorrow morning. If it's still high I may have to be induced. I really didn't want to be induced, but I'm going to do whatever is necessary and safest for me and baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->