May due dates lets labor watch :-)

wanted to add one more cause its too awesome not too....i brag way too much lol

Attachments

• 10156038_774304725914543_7342267550556253161_n.jpg
    10156038_774304725914543_7342267550556253161_n.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 4
LOL Love the expression in the last one. Methinks you have a trouble-maker on your hands!

lol....if he is anything like his daddy he will be an extreme gentlemen but a class clown and will cause some trouble here and there lol!

awww he's so cute!!! :)

So had my cervix checked last night and was 1cm dilated, and woke up to a mucus plug! Was about the size of my thumb in length, so pretty large , yay, things are happening.
With DD1 I rarely had any BH's, and didn't lose any plug until the morning I went into labor and that was at 41 weeks!
FX'ed this little girl is coming soon .

Lilly - good luck! Hope your LO comes soon!

Impatient - we got a photo of our son as a newborn making this really impish expression like he was plotting something and sure enough, we have the biggest mischief-making monkey. He's always up to something! He's such a clown and it really has been a lot of fun raising him.

Thank yall and thats too funny.. know what to look forward to lol

And regardng the membrane sweep..i thnk thats what done it for me..had it on a monday and yhat friday it happened. ..i started losing what i thought was plug and water broke friday at 1 am..good luck!!

Haha! Reading all your comments about the annoying questions have made me laugh!!! I think most people are bored with asking me now, thank god! (Possibly cos they've realiaed i get a bit shirty or just dont reply!!! Ooops!)

I felt my cervix was much lower last night when putting my EPO in...hopefully that's a good sign.

What an absolute cutie impatientwait!

I think I'm avoiding all the stupid questions now. When I walk down the street I look down so no one says to me "Ooooh not long to go now!" Arrrrrrrrrgh! I'm not totally anti-social but why does my HUGE bump become a pregnancy starter with random strangers! Haha! x

I put this status on facebook 2 days ago '3rd time lucky? Lets hope this tap doesn't leak!'
Within minutes I had a text saying 'OMG, OMG, have your waters gone?!' ... erm no, we have a tap that leaks in the kitchen and are trying our luck with the 3rd one now. People get excited waaaaay too quickly

Impatientwait - your little boy is just too cute!!

I'm putting NOTHING on my FB statuses about anything to do with labour or the start of it. I really didn't like it when one of my friends put it on her status that her mate was in hospital giving birth for all the world to see! Nope, just let me hide away without any pressure and when baby comes we'll let them know! x

Congratulations impatient, he's lovely.

I just went to a bbq, and everyone is saying 'not long now!' And when I say it's later this week they comment that there is something good about diabetes. Err no being induced before my baby and body is ready is not the good side of diabetes (only putting 10lbs on in pregnancy is -lol). Just ranting really it annoys me that people assume I would want this when I desperately want to have a Labour that starts naturally and the baby comes when it is ready and it is not a giant!

Grumble grumble.

He's beautiful, impatientwait!

I'll stay away from facebook when I get into labour, last thing I want is people rushing to the birth center while I am there. If it was up to me, the only person we'd notify would be OH's boss so he would know that he has to hire someone new (he hasn't done that yet, as if he hopes OH wouldn't go on paternal leave after all). But OH insists on telling his parents, so to be fair I'll have to tell my mother as well... and make sure all of them know I'll be pissed off if they talk about it with the rest of the family. We've agreed to have no visitors until baby is 24h old, so what's the point in making it known to everybody that he's on his way?

Finally getting a chance to show off my baby boy.

Aidynn Rylee Kohl Green
Born 04-26-2014 @ 10:04am
7 lbs 7 0z 20 1/2 in long

9 hours of labor, only 30 mins of pushing..Epidural and i didn't feel a thing, but i did get 2 2nd degree tears! We went home after one night in the hospital and are doing great now!! He had high jaundice at first but is all cleared up almost and very healthy!!

He is beautiful. Congrats again!!

Congratulations impatient, he's lovely.

I just went to a bbq, and everyone is saying 'not long now!' And when I say it's later this week they comment that there is something good about diabetes. Err no being induced before my baby and body is ready is not the good side of diabetes (only putting 10lbs on in pregnancy is -lol). Just ranting really it annoys me that people assume I would want this when I desperately want to have a Labour that starts naturally and the baby comes when it is ready and it is not a giant!

Grumble grumble.

Low weight gain is brill isn't it :D there has to be some rewards for finger sticks 4 times a day and insulin shots twice a day!

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that labour will start naturally before next Tuesday. Have massaged my belly with some lavender oil today and will do it again just before bed. Don't know if it will relax my uterus but it's making me feel lovely and sleepy which is nice .

Finally getting a chance to show off my baby boy.

Aidynn Rylee Kohl Green
Born 04-26-2014 @ 10:04am
7 lbs 7 0z 20 1/2 in long

9 hours of labor, only 30 mins of pushing..Epidural and i didn't feel a thing, but i did get 2 2nd degree tears! We went home after one night in the hospital and are doing great now!! He had high jaundice at first but is all cleared up almost and very healthy!!

What an adorable little boy! Huge congrats :)

Ok stupid FTM question here.. all day I have been getting what I call bad period cramps. Are these contracts? Should I be paying attention to when, how often etc. or I am just getting excited for something to happen and this is nothing??

Ok stupid FTM question here.. all day I have been getting what I call bad period cramps. Are these contracts? Should I be paying attention to when, how often etc. or I am just getting excited for something to happen and this is nothing??

I've heard that the contractions can feel like period cramps and that they wrap around to your lower back as well. I would keep count...good luck!!!

Impatient he is just too adorable!

I am beyond fed up my son dumped out both of my brand new baby washes that were gifts i broke down into tears twice today once because i am just so frustrated and feel my house is never gonna be done by thursday. The second for someone simply asking me a simple question about ds1. Just ready to have this baby and get back on my regular meds and stable again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->