May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Water broke at 9pm and I arrived at the hospital at 10:30 ton confirm it was my water. Just a trickle. Almost 3 cm waiting to get there for my epidural.

.[/QUOTE]

Low weight gain is brill isn't it :D there has to be some rewards for finger sticks 4 times a day and insulin shots twice a day!

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that labour will start naturally before next Tuesday. Have massaged my belly with some lavender oil today and will do it again just before bed. Don't know if it will relax my uterus but it's making me feel lovely and sleepy which is nice .[/QUOTE]

I hope it goes natural for you, I'm not holding out much hope by this time in my last pregnancy I'd lost my mucus plug. This time a few cramps but nothing else. Let's see how my sweep goes today.

Have you tried clary sage oil? I think that's meant to be the most effective.

Water broke at 9pm and I arrived at the hospital at 10:30 ton confirm it was my water. Just a trickle. Almost 3 cm waiting to get there for my epidural.

Good luck and hope its an easy and safe delivery for you both!

Woke up feeling extremely dehydrated not unusual for me. And was thinking and suddenly realized i have just two days left until i get to hold and meet Zac i am finding myself terrified though because the pain was so bad the last time i am afraid it will be like that again and i really dont wanna give into pain meds but after they break my water i will not be allowed out of bed. Hospital policy. Just gonna have to see how it goes i guess. Going to have an NST today and a prenatal to see if i am progressing anymore on my own then off to go shopping for the baby will be getting his crib for in our living room and his carseat. And hopefully a few other essentials.

Been awake since 5am had horrible stomach cramps lower back cramping feeling tmi.... diarrhoea was a bit sick just walked my eldest to school and constant very strong braxtons. Got home sat down and they stop I just dont feel right today. Got to go to pregnancy and wellbeing suite for monitoring today at 11am so might mention this mornings events lol

ive had two babies youd think I felt more confident with what to notice wouldn't you

Noodles, that sounds exactly like the start of labour, how strange they've worn off!

Think our babies must be teasing us! I was have period pain cramps that went all the way round to my back (which to be fair is pretty much constantly hurting ATM!) And they kept coming every, maybe, 10-20 mins and lasting around a minute! Went to bed convinced it was gonna happen and...NOTHING!!!!

IM SO BLOODY FED UP RAHHHHH!!!

Good luck and hope its an easy and safe delivery for you both!

Woke up feeling extremely dehydrated not unusual for me. And was thinking and suddenly realized i have just two days left until i get to hold and meet Zac i am finding myself terrified though because the pain was so bad the last time i am afraid it will be like that again and i really dont wanna give into pain meds but after they break my water i will not be allowed out of bed. Hospital policy. Just gonna have to see how it goes i guess. Going to have an NST today and a prenatal to see if i am progressing anymore on my own then off to go shopping for the baby will be getting his crib for in our living room and his carseat. And hopefully a few other essentials.

My MW said that as high risk they will lean towards the flat on your back with monitors route but as the patient and mum I have the right to question and refuse where they can't give a good explanation.

Unless it is comfortable/necessary I have no plan to stay in bed. I'll be sensible and stick close to the bed so they can monitor baby but I will stand up and move around if I need to.

Don't let them browbeat you into something you're not comfortable with!

Good luck flower girl!

Due date tomorrow and no signs! :(

Must be something in the air last night Mrs_T as I had contractions 8-10 minutes a part lasting for about a minute each. I was positive I was going to go in to full labour as pain was exactly the same as the start of my sons labour and then woke up to nothing!!! So disappointing :( going for a walk in a bit to try and kick start things again and have 3rd sweep tomorrow morning. Otherwise final sweep Sunday and induction booked for Wednesday :( xx

So frustrating isn't it! I have a scan tomorrow, which seems mad at this stage!

I haven't had a sweep yet...got one booked for Friday and have been wondering about trying to move it forward maybe to tomorrow or whether I should just leave it?! My induction would be next Wednesday!

I just had my sweep, 2-3cm, soft but still a bit thick and slightly posterior. MW said she did a good sweep and she'll be back Thursday to do again. So wish me luck for the next few days.

I had my waters broken and high risk last time and I spent no time in bed on my back, they didn't even try to make me but let me get on with my Labour how I needed to do it, so stick to your guns Proud and wannabe. The pain would be so much worse on my back, plus someone once told me that when you are in the hospital bed that's when you become a patient.

For about day 7 in a row I have had diarrhea. It's been 2-3 times a day; when I first get up, lunch and sometimes again in the afternoon. The cramps seem to have subsided a bit but Def not gone. I need to not get my hopes up here!

gaves, its so hard not getting your hopes up isn't it :( ?

YES!!! I try to make everything a "sign". of course doesn't help with everyone checking on me to see if she's here. Trust me, I want her here NOW!! I just really want her for mothers day on sunday!

Happy almost due date tomorrow!!! They start talking any induction with you?

Gaves, I've got people texting me today reminding me its due date tomorrow, I'm ignoring people now because I'm actually ready to kill people :growlmad: & OH also has people texting his asking if I'm in labour, wish everyone would keep their mouth shut until he's here!

I have the midwife tomorrow, so no idea what to expect! No induction spoken of yet, but I think they only let you go 12 days here? really hoping I don't need induced though! Have you spoken about induction?

Congrats Rosie!!
Good luck to the girls that are in labour I can't wait to see your updates :)

As for me, still pregnant lol no signs really. A few BH here and there and I've pooped 4 times today but not like diarrhea clear out poop like I had with my older boys just normal but I don't ever go that many times in a day so I'm not sure if its anything or nothing. :blush:
MW appt tomorrow and my eldest son turns 5 the next day!

I feel the same. I really don't want to be induced but if goes that far over I am sure I will be desperate! Dr already said it won't come up until I'm past 41 weeks since everything is normal. I just wish I was done work! I'm so over it and don't care anymore. Yesterday was torture.

your still working gaves :shock:?

missc, I'm due tomorrow and had no signs :(! you've got a busy week!

have any of you tried any of the old wives tales to induce?

Ive not updated in ages! Ive been reading comments but had nothing exciting happening really. 39 weeks today and I may be the only one who thinks this but I dont really mind if I end up being overdue! The end of this pregnancy has crept up on me though and I start to freak out when I think my DD is only a week away!

happy 39 weeks bugz!
wish I didn't mind going over :haha:!

no siggns here either :nope:

it suddenly dawned on me that only in labour are you willing and hoping you will be in pain :rofl:

like you nic ive had people asking stuppid questions - ive iignored them there only being nosey! i wouldnt mind as much if it was people who i talk to normally but there not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->