May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Well…that was it! All happened very quickly and nearly gave birth on the a&e doormat (well, at one point i thought it might happen on the hard shoulder!)! Baby Joshua born at 6:15am -full story to follow!

Congratulations MrsT! Looking forward to your update! X

Hello everyone!! I had really hard contractions for 3 days straight non stop but I wasn't dilating so my doctors didn't want to do anything even though I wasn't sleeping and was in so much pain. Finally on Monday night my waters broke and when I was checked the baby had a bowel movement inside. I then also found out I had a pretty bad infection that was in my placenta and at that point I couldn't get an epidural until I had 2 bags of iv antibiotics and after 3 days of never ending contractions I just wanted to get the epidural so I could rest before pushing. Well finally after receiving 2 bags of two different antibiotics I was allowed to get the epidural and was able to rest for a little while before they gave me meds to increase contractions. After a few hours we started to push and 1/2 hour later Arya Rose was born but not doing great because of the bowel movement she had and the infection that was in the placenta. So they rushed her off to the nursery and the doctor couldn't get my bleeding under control so I was sent off in a hurry to the OR. Scary to say the least. Once I got out of the OR my husband and my parents told me that Arya was doing much better but still needs to stay in the nursery getting oxygen and antibiotics. As long as she continues to get better she can stay here but if anything comes up they will be sending her to a neonatal place. I am doing a lot better too. I will post pictures her once i can!

That sounds like a nightmare labour and birth. I'm surprised they let you wait as long as they did after they found meconium in the water. Hope your little lady recovers quickly and will be strong enough to come home soon. Massive congrats to you and your husband though =)

Bloody braxton hicks lol

im waiting for a phone call for a scan time...... I cabt believe in a months time ill have another child....... weird thought actually saying ive got 3 children

Hope you won't be waiting too much longer, how has activity been today? Definitely trust a mothers instinct. Good luck with the scan once it's booked.

Haaaaannah, happy due date! How are you holding up hon? Noticed everyone bugging you (well, 'baby') on facebook, hope it's not getting to you.

Happy due date to the other ladies due today as well =)
Thanks hunny! Yeah I'm ok, it won't be much longer I'm sure, haha nahh I don't mind, it actually gives me something to do while on Mat leave and Ava's at school :haha: hope your ok xxx

Congratulations Mrs T can't wait to hear the full story!

Well…that was it! All happened very quickly and nearly gave birth on the a&e doormat (well, at one point i thought it might happen on the hard shoulder!)! Baby Joshua born at 6:15am -full story to follow!

Wow! Congrats! Glad to hear he is in your arms now :) xxx

This IS IT! 4cm dilated 70% effaced and contractions coming about ever 3 minutes. I'm going to have my little man today!!!!! :D

Congrats Mrs T!

lindsinc, good luck!

I don't want to get too excited in case it's a false alarm, but my contractions, while they're not regular yet, are definitely getting stronger and closer from one another. Hopefully OH's boss doesn't send him to work far away, so if this is it, it won't take OH 3 hours to get here...

It's getting exciting on the May board! Good luck everyone x

Oooo its all happening! !!

Had the scan this afternoon he weighs 7lb got to go to clinic on Tuesday they will hopefully do a sweep and book induction date for due date I think...... its all getting so close isnt it

Anyone else gonna pop their baby out today too :)

Congratulations mrs t! That seems to have happened really quickly!

Noodles - glad the scan went ok.

Everyone in labour good luck! Hope you all get the births you want x

Wow, Everyone is popping!!! How exciting :) Congratulations to all the new mommies!!! I have my doctor's appointment tomorrow at 1045. I'm a little nervous because the doctor is starting a soft induction. Cerdivil gel and stripping which he is hoping will ripen my cervix and get me contracting. I've had a bit of elevated blood pressure the last couple of weeks, seeing stars, reduce fetal movement, and previous still born. So I know his attempts are not in vein I just hate hate hate not letting it go naturally and I truly want the experience of my waters breaking and being in natural labor. I guess we will see how everything plays out tomorrow. Good luck everyone!!

Congratulations to the ladies who have had there babies and good luck to the ladies in labour!

I've felt "off" for the last couple of days I can't explain it I just haven't felt right. Starting last night I've had terrible bowl movements constantly (sorry for the tmi) and I now feel sick and eating my dinner is the last thing on my mind!

Last time my tummy was as bad as this I had food poisoning but I have literally not eaten anything that could give me that. Not even a maybe it could be this item! And it isn't the same as my ibs. :shrug:

I'm really hoping its a pre labour clear out and it's not a bug or anything. But I'm not thinking anything of it yet :/

Anyone else know what their babies weighed at 36-37 weeks? My sproglet is weighing 7lb today and im 36+5

Anyone else just feel... different? I can't put my finger on it. I can't explain. I just feel different to my usual self; a bit like when we conceived and I just 'knew' I was pregnant way before it was time to take a test.

I've been feeling achey and heavy in my pelvis and thighs this week, similar to how I feel when my period is due, and at my midwife appointment today I found out that baby is now starting to engage.

Anyone else know what their babies weighed at 36-37 weeks? My sproglet is weighing 7lb today and im 36+5

I'm not sure, but ours at 34 weeks was 5lb 12. They say they put on around half a pound a week after that... so mine would have been a bit bigger that your little one at this point in time. But I'm measuring large,,, #1 was 9lbs 14! xxx

I'm not sure, but ours at 34 weeks was 5lb 12. They say they put on around half a pound a week after that... so mine would have been a bit bigger that your little one at this point in time. But I'm measuring large,,, #1 was 9lbs 14! xxx

It can be hit and miss with estimates.

Mine at 36 weeks was 5lb 13oz

Yeah it can be they estimated based on the measurements from the scan

had such a rude sonographer again!!! Im yet to see a nice one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe