May due dates lets labor watch :-)

And I defo feel different. ... have done for the past few days everything feels low and heavy walking like ive pooped hahahha come on babies get out and into the world

Last few days my Braxton hicks have kicked up quite a bit! A tad anxious as I need her to stay in till at least next Friday!!! Pressure below comes and goes so I'm sure she's still floating around just the contracting! Today it was a full hour and hurt quite a bit but now it's stopped to about one an hour

Yeah it can be they estimated based on the measurements from the scan

had such a rude sonographer again!!! Im yet to see a nice one

I had a really rude one at 12 weeks. He was horrible! I asked not to have him again every time I went to reception and the ladies at the desk were very understanding! x

Well…that was it! All happened very quickly and nearly gave birth on the a&e doormat (well, at one point i thought it might happen on the hard shoulder!)! Baby Joshua born at 6:15am -full story to follow!

Congratulations!!!! :hugs:

Ohhhh everyone is poppin!

I def feel different. Lately I've felt a little crampy but I can't tell if it's gas or if I have to go to the bathroom, sort of feels like contstipation, and I guess it could be something because I have had some bathroom issues lately (without getting all TMI on you all lol) I have been out of breath and I've been having pain on the top sides of my belly on and off. I am hoping this means labor is on the horizon, but then again I have a feeling he's staying in for the long haul.

I am so so glad that my last day at work is this Friday. I can't wait to just relax and focus on my little man and being as calm as I can be before the big day. Also hoping he comes on his own without having to be induced. Whew.

Good luck to all of you out there about to have your babies and congratulations to all that have had your babies already. It's getting crazy on this board! I love it!!

Still haven't started counting contractions, but they haven't stopped and they're still strong... I just feel like they're not strong enough and should be more painful. I don't want to call my midwife too early, yet I'm afraid she will tell me I should've called sooner. So typical of me!
Anyway, OH is back from work so I can stop worrying about being alone when active labour starts! Now let's hope things really start during the evening.

It was hard avoiding all the questions I got today on facebook without lying.

I think you ladies that are having contractions even if they arnt really strong yet but have been consitant for at least two hours should go in...they didnt think it was a good idea to be stuck at a certain dilation above 3 or 4 cm with contractions lasting for a while was a good idea...or at least call and ask...could be your time any moment..not meaning to scare ..good luck to you all!

That was it! 14 hours of all natural labor and delivery :) It was freaking amazing!!!! Grayson Matthew was born 5/7/14 weighing a whooping 8lbs 7oz and 21 1/2in long.

Attachments

• grayson 5714.jpg
    grayson 5714.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2
That was it! 14 hours of all natural labor and delivery :) It was freaking amazing!!!! Grayson Matthew was born 5/7/14 weighing a whooping 8lbs 7oz and 21 1/2in long.

Congrats so cute!

Tomorrow is my day call L&D at six if a room is open i have to be there by 7:30 for my induction. So excited!

Congratulations, lindsinc!

So it looks like I'm going to have that baby soon :happydance:
I thought my contractions were 20 minutes apart, but then I started keeping track of them and they 10 minutes apart! My midwife won't ask me to go in before they've been 5 minutes apart for 1 hour though, that's the policy at the birth center I'm going to.
Anyway, never have I been so happy to feel pain :haha:

Congrats lindsinc!

It seems like so many ladies are being induced. I don't know anything about my baby. Not when she'll be born and not even how big she is. She could be 10 lbs for all I know! I hate not knowing.

Congrats!! We need more babies!! Seems like they are all gonna have close birthdays!!

Congrats lindsinc!

It seems like so many ladies are being induced. I don't know anything about my baby. Not when she'll be born and not even how big she is. She could be 10 lbs for all I know! I hate not knowing.

I'm in the same boat. Just waiting for nature to take its course. All I know is baby is measuring "normal" and that is going by fundal height alone. I had so much monitoring with DS due to complications that I at least had some clue what was going on. But this time my last scan was at 20 weeks and all my appointments are 2 to 5 minutes long. Not used to feeling so clueless. I don't think I like it.

fleur - good luck! Sounds like things are finally going for you!

proudparent - good luck tomorrow. Not much longer and your baby will be with you and you can put this pregnancy behind you.

lindsinc - congratulations!!

Contractions slowed down, but not by much... I went to bed, tried to get some sleep, and had to get up again because I'm famished! I hope I will be able to rest a bit before I get into active labour, since I'm going for an all natural birth and would hate being transfered to the hospital due to exhaustion.

Good luck fleur!

I am absolutely shattered today. Grand total of 3 hours sleep is just not enough to feel human.

OMG congratulations he's beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->