May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Congrats MrsT!
Oh I want my baby out too!!!
Knowing my awful luck ill go over due...
DTD this morning and walked a fair bit today. Bubs head isn't engaged at all but that's normal for subsequent pregnancies DS2 didn't engage until labour.
*sigh* I'm really over it now.

Congratulations! He's gorgeous!

Good luck today proud :)

Im so jealous of alll your labouring ladies haha

im still hobbling around so uncomfortable and irritable

I just want to give birth now and get the pain out of the way lol

Congratulations ladies to all those with gorgeous babies :)

Good luck Proud today. Hoping for a quick inductions :) Fleur I really hope things kick back up again for you.

As for me... still back pain and pressure but nothing. I feel a bit more open down there (TMI - sorry) as if something is wanting to come out but apart from that nothing! Grrrr!

xxx

Fleur hopr thingd pick back up for you!

Been having bh like crazy and today is the day already called gotta be there at 7:30 this morning which is less then two hours! I cant believe how fast this day has come keeping busy has sure made time fly just hope my labor and delivery are just as fast both ptevious were 7 hrs so we will see! Will keep you all updated on what is going on and will post pics too so excited and cant believe that finally Zachary Herbert is gonna be here!

Picking back up, they sure did! I woke up just before 5 because my contractions had became too painful to sleep through, counted them, they were still 10 minutes apart, then at 5:20... waters broke!
It's now 6, I've got to be at the birth center between 6:30 and 7 so I can start taking the antibiotics for strep b.

Good luck today Proud and Fleur!!!!! Update when you can, will be thinking of you. :flower:

I am too lol jelly

good luck guys

how many of us left to wait for the babies to make an appearance then?

Congratulations Fleur and Proud!!! I can't wait to see your updates :) I wish you both the best of luck!!!

Congratulations to all the new mummies with their gorgeous babies. Good luck to all the ladies in labour.

I'm still waiting too

7 days over due and still waiting. Induction booked for Monday at 41 + 4 :( xx

That was it! 14 hours of all natural labor and delivery :) It was freaking amazing!!!! Grayson Matthew was born 5/7/14 weighing a whooping 8lbs 7oz and 21 1/2in long.

Aww, congrats!! He's cute =D

Tomorrow is my day call L&D at six if a room is open i have to be there by 7:30 for my induction. So excited!

Today! So excited for you, can't wait to find our what size, weight, health etc your little man will be. Probably the birth I'm most excited about on this thread (sorry ladies!), good luck hon!!

Picking back up, they sure did! I woke up just before 5 because my contractions had became too painful to sleep through, counted them, they were still 10 minutes apart, then at 5:20... waters broke!
It's now 6, I've got to be at the birth center between 6:30 and 7 so I can start taking the antibiotics for strep b.

Sounds like everything is heading in the right direction, you sound so excited too =D
Hope you'll get to meet your little one today, good luck =)

how many of us left to wait for the babies to make an appearance then?

I'm still waiting, though not actually due yet until Sunday and expecting to go over ... so not so much 'waiting' as just pregnant still ;)
In fact, I have yet to finish packing the baby bag, yet to start my 'hospital (just in case)' bag and there's still lots of cleaning to do for my home birth. I've given up on being prepared house wise, it's impossible with 2 kiddies at home.

They have broken my water and started my pitocin they predict by 1:30 he should arrive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->