May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Hallelujah! Just had midwife appointment and had the nice one! She says if bubs isn't here by next Thursday...she will do my sweep a day early rather than wait 6days over!! Fx he comes before then but if not...im happy she will try to help! She would have done it today but she had a student in with her and they aren't supposed to do them at ours until we're overdue <3

So about 10 of us still waiting?

O m g I cant believe I actually want to give birth now im so uncomfortable haha

bring on the PAIN lol

I'm against inductions for any reason other than medically necessary, though it would be nice to know exactly when you're baby would be born instead of being in limbo! I haven't been threatened with inductions nor offered one since I'm planning a home birth :haha:

Hallelujah! Just had midwife appointment and had the nice one! She says if bubs isn't here by next Thursday...she will do my sweep a day early rather than wait 6days over!! Fx he comes before then but if not...im happy she will try to help! She would have done it today but she had a student in with her and they aren't supposed to do them at ours until we're overdue <3

I love how you also have a nice midwife and a not so nice one :haha:

My midwife was horrible im glad she has retired :rofl:

The only problem is they havent found a permanent midwife to replace her so i haven't seen the same midwife twice! All of which are nice though so cant complain too much :haha:

I love how you also have a nice midwife and a not so nice one :haha:

Hahaha!! We have one that everyone hates...she's just so grouchy and doesn't understand anything...the other one is so sweet...overemotional at times...but sweet :') xxxx

My midwife was horrible im glad she has retired :rofl:

The only problem is they havent found a permanent midwife to replace her so i haven't seen the same midwife twice! All of which are nice though so cant complain too much :haha:

I've had the same problem... my midwife has been off long term sick so I've now seen 6 different people on the 6 occasions I've had an antenatal appointment! x

I have baby taking up residence in my ribs!! Hurts so much, all dayyyy

Thought I'd drop in to say that although my baby was meant to be a May Baby, he got a little overexcited, and appeared on 17 April instead. So now at his due date, he is actually 3 weeks old! Am just so happy that he is here. :happydance:

Here is our little Edward:

Peeping Ed.jpg

SmallHelen he's beautiful! Congratulations :)

No baby not even gonna get my normal natural vaginal delivery now as he is turned sideways i was not progressing and the cord is around his neck scheduled for my c section at four which is 2 1/2 hrs from now. So bummed.

Sorry your getting a section proud! Hope everything goes well, your boy will be in your arms so soon :hugs:

Good luck proud. Wish I was gonna be meeting my baby soon ive had enough of being a walrus now haha

Thinking of you proud!

I just had my final sweep and she really went to town on my cervix! If any sweep was ever going to work this will. Induction booked for tomorrow and I have a bishops score of 7 so hoping it works with only breaking my waters like last time.

How everyone is ok.

Good luck proud!

I had midwife today! Baby is back to back still :( feeling like I'm going to be pregnant forever boohoo

No baby not even gonna get my normal natural vaginal delivery now as he is turned sideways i was not progressing and the cord is around his neck scheduled for my c section at four which is 2 1/2 hrs from now. So bummed.

So sorry things aren't going as you wanted, I can only imagine the emotional state you're in right now =(
At least these problems have been picked up on before things got out of hand, I imagine a breech baby with a cord around his neck when he's already small for his gestation would not have been a nice experience either. Hope the c-section will go smoothly and as much to your liking as is possible. Good luck hon, both with the section as well as the recovery.

Dr. said she has dropped and her head is super low and ready. She's on the right and up against my hip, so it's why I'm limping and in so much pain. Appt next week on Thurs 40+4, if still needed, we will set induction appt. wont let me go post 41+4.

Sorry you can't have your vaginal birth but your boy will be in your arms soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->