May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Stretch and sweep booked for monday if I dont go before then. Just had a hot curry and sorry for the tmi but its certainly got the bowels moving!

IMG_20140508_164749.jpg

IMG_20140508_164821.jpg

IMG_20140508_164745.jpg

Welcome Zachary Herbert born at 4:40 pm weighed 4 pounds 11 ounces and was 18 inches long

Congratulations proud,I hope you and Zachary are both doing well xx

Would love to labor watch with those of you who are left! I'm due on Tuesday. Having some BH, some cramping and quite a bit of back pain. Anyone else have back pain? Hoping this baby isn't back to back?! How would I know if he is?

Congrats to those of you who've had your babies... Just went back through the pages and there are some beautiful May babies!!

Would love to labor watch with those of you who are left! I'm due on Tuesday. Having some BH, some cramping and quite a bit of back pain. Anyone else have back pain? Hoping this baby isn't back to back?! How would I know if he is?

Im the same, nothing too strong though. My back only tends to ache at night when I lie in bed but the back of my rib cage hurts nearly all the time

I dont think back pain means back to back? I had back pain and what felt like really bad gas pains with number one and he was posterior. x

I was speaking to someone on a thread and they said my huge increase in watery discharge could be my waters slowly leaking! Well after doing a couple of things recommended online to check. I walked around bake and if your damp after a little walk it could be your waters. I put on clean pants and after a while sniff them apparently if it smells like semen or sweet it could be your waters. Well it smells sweet I've never smelt anything like it before

I rung up the labour ward and they said it possibly could be but because I don't have contractions try put me through to triage. The midwife said it was pee! It definatly isn't pee. It smells sweet and I hardly purposely sniff pee but pee dosent smell sweet to me. Because I wouldn't take that it was pee for a answer she told me it couldn't be my waters cos it would be a big leak or gush. She then told me to put a maternity pad on and if it's soaked come in but ring up anyway. Well it won't be soaked because if it is my waters I'm not leaking at that crazy amount only a little.

Either way I plan to go to triage tomorrow and ask to be seen. It's worrying me that it could be my waters and if it is nd it's ignored Ella could get ill

Looks like another night of limited sleep ahead of me. Just laid in bed for an hour, couldn't get comfy, not sleepy and feeling on edge. Got up and watching TV for a while to see if I can get sleepy.

Congrats proud!!! So happy he is with you.

Don't see much sleep tonight. Already laying down to get weight off bum. Hemerroids are SO PAINFUL right now. Warm compress and creams are doing nothing

We've got the same due date and same symptoms! I cant stand still because it makes my back so uncomfortable so I either end up swaying side to side or pacing around x

Ugh!!! So freaking frustrated. I'm at labor and delivery contracting every 2 minutes but not making dilation changes. I've heard this happening to a few of the ladies but never imagined how bad it would suck!! Anyway just needed to rant. :(

Super emotional tonight :( just tired....should go to bed. But on the bright side tomorrow is my last day of work :)

We've got the same due date and same symptoms! I cant stand still because it makes my back so uncomfortable so I either end up swaying side to side or pacing around x

Keep me updated! Hope it means something for us!

Sorry ladies possible tmi and slightly embarrassing...I woke about 10minutes ago needing the toilet but it wasn't that that had woke me so my bladder wasn't overfull...anyways gone to the toilet and noticed my pants were pretty wet...not everywhere and not drenched but quite wet...no smell that I can smell and im sure it's not urine...I don't want to think it is my waters just to then be told I peed a little...I'm sure I didn't because like I said I wasn't 'busting' for the toilet...is there any other way besides sticking a pad on (and how long do you have to wait for this) to check whether it is waters or the lovely uncontrollable extras to late pregnancy :/ xxxx

Couldnt sleep at all last night so decided at 11.30 to get up and have a bath to try and relax me didnt work so I ended up watching tv til gone 2 now im shattered but have so much to do today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->