May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Katie- not sure about waters. Last time mine had to be broken in hospital.

Here I am up at 3am. Tired, but I feel nausea, heartburn and back ache. Lookin at my ticker seeing that I'm 99% done with 4 days left makes me happy, scared, emotional!

Hospital is closed to admissions! Got to call back at 2pm!

I think im gonna be the last one left rambling about on here hahaha

my baby likes it in my tummy too much lol

Hospital is closed to admissions! Got to call back at 2pm!

Well that's crap!

Apparently you got a popular day to have a baby.

Hope you can get in for your sweep, it was closed yesterday as well so I had to wait all day and then had my sweep at 5pm! Going to make the most of this time and go for a long walk and bounce on my ball, who knows this could be the way it is meant to go!

Proud! Congratulations hope your both doing well x

Had my sweep no progression since last Friday so not holding out any hopes that this one will work before induction day next Tuesday.

Krobbo- maternity assessment centre is open and certainly doesn't seem busy, they were able to see me before my appt at 9am and it's not a hive of activity from what I'm seeing.

Didnt sleep too well last night, its like my brain didnt switch off properly and even though I was asleep, I kept half waking up and feeling paranoid that my waters might break... Very strange!

Seems my brain carried on labour watching last while I was sleeping!

Im hoping baby comes over the weekend, just because its the most convienient time, not getting my hopes up though - she bound to wait until its the most inconvienient time! X

Had my sweep no progression since last Friday so not holding out any hopes that this one will work before induction day next Tuesday.

Krobbo- maternity assessment centre is open and certainly doesn't seem busy, they were able to see me before my appt at 9am and it's not a hive of activity from what I'm seeing.

How strange.

Oh well hope the sweep works for you, you'll have to go home and jump your partner, lol!

How strange.

Oh well hope the sweep works for you, you'll have to go home and jump your partner, lol!

I keep suggesting it and he keeps being 'tired' think he's getting a bit freaked out by labour LOL

How strange.

I keep suggesting it and he keeps being 'tired' think he's getting a bit freaked out by labour LOL

My husband was the same moaned that he never gets it in pregnancy then when I get to the end and what it for err medical reasons, he's tired! I gave him no choice, told him in no uncertain terms that I didn't feel like it either but to just get on with it!

Haha we will be waddling around for weeks to come lol

have u got a sweep or anything coming up? If they dont do mine Tuesday im gonna do it myself hahahah

Haha we will be waddling around for weeks to come lol

have u got a sweep or anything coming up? If they dont do mine Tuesday im gonna do it myself hahahah

They tried a sweep on Wednesday but my cervix was to high and not soft. So I'll be back this Wednesday to try again, so fingers crossed my cervix is more favourable! And induction booked for the 19th at 3pm! Good luck with your sweep x

I'm feeling very period crampy today. Just had a loose BM and that triggered it all off. Feel very jelly like too when I stand. Urgh!

Well have walked a couple of miles since sweep this morning, it didn't feel too bad while she was doing it although MWs shoul be banned from having long nails!!!

Definitely very achy now added to overall tiredness im feeling a bit weepy so may just head home, have a nap and watch judge judy for a while.

I want my bod to just go..... oooop its time to squish this baby out now but its not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->