May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Plug loss here! With brown tinge :shock:

Congratulations again ema :flow:

Oh my goodness! Is it daft of me for not wanting to give birth tonight because of the whole full moon thing and the wards might be like really busy and too busy to give us the care we might need???

Argh! x

Oh my goodness! Is it daft of me for not wanting to give birth tonight because of the whole full moon thing and the wards might be like really busy and too busy to give us the care we might need???

Argh! x

I didn't want to give birth today because it was the 13th, so at least yours is for a rational reason! ;)

Wasn't thinking of you, busy having mine.
Update on my journal girls.

Good luck to you all, I may be AFK for a while :hugs::kiss:

:D *runs to see*

Crossing my fingers, had diarrhoea this afternoon, then a nap, then felt a bit nauseous when we went out for dinner, now I've noticed pink discharge past couple of times I've been to the bathroom. Please let it be time! I said she'd come on or around the full moon, which is tonight, so I'm crossing my fingers and toes that tomorrow is the day.

Crossing my fingers, had diarrhoea this afternoon, then a nap, then felt a bit nauseous when we went out for dinner, now I've noticed pink discharge past couple of times I've been to the bathroom. Please let it be time! I said she'd come on or around the full moon, which is tonight, so I'm crossing my fingers and toes that tomorrow is the day.

Sounds like promising signs!:thumbup:

Argh! x

I didn't want to give birth today because it was the 13th, so at least yours is for a rational reason! ;)

Aha, my birthday is on the 13th April so I have no issues with the date! I do however have certain dates I don't want her to share. If she does we'll never hear the end of it from MIL! :nope:

Bloody show started yesterday and had more today, wondering how long this usually lasts for?

Sounds like things are happening Emma! Best of luck!! :happydance:

Best of luck Emma. I hope Mum gets her bum in gear and starts supporting you before she goes tomorrow! x

Day two of being overdue! And I still haven't done that hovering! Lol! I'm still really crampy, back hurts still but I still feel like I'm nowhere near meeting this little one.

So today its off to eating breakfast, buying some cake ingredients, bake a cake, dust and hoover the house. I did have planned with a friend to have a music session this afternoon but I really have this urge to clean the house up but feel rude to cancel on her! Maybe I'll invite her round to help me instead! Haha!

I was going to go to the cinema to waste some time away but £8.20 for a ticket? :wacko: I'd rather binge on fruit coolers at Costa! x

I was going to go to the cinema to waste some time away but £8.20 for a ticket? :wacko: I'd rather binge on fruit coolers at Costa! x

Coffee cooler for me. Thank goodness you can get decaf I've been drinking them obsessively for the last few weeks. Wonder if hubby could bring one into hospital for me??

Oh gosh, you make me feel bad - I don't have de-caf! They say that having lots of caffeine will increase the risk of a low birth weight... Pah! Fat chance of that happening! :wacko: Although I don't overdose on the stuff!

Our first LO's head was 39cm. Midwife reassured me that if I can pop that out this time will be a breeze! :wacko:

I seriously think being terrified from last time is delaying this labour! Lol! x

Coffee cooler for me. Thank goodness you can get decaf I've been drinking them obsessively for the last few weeks. Wonder if hubby could bring one into hospital for me??

He should be able to smuggle one in for you if you aren't in transition yet....

My hubby smuggled in a Mcdonalds breakfast the next morning after LO was born... oh my goodness! It was amazing!

I'll have one full caff thing a day then swap to decaf. Partly for my own sanity baby goes nuts when I have caffeine and there's only so many kicks to the ribs you can take :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->