May due dates lets labor watch :-)

My little cherub decided to flip back to back last night, I'm not impressed and hope he flips back over! I don't want a back labour! :brat:

Just had my last monitoring app and they told me he is back to back :( being induced tomorrow so....... looks like I could be in considerable pain

My little cherub decided to flip back to back last night, I'm not impressed and hope he flips back over! I don't want a back labour! :brat:

My little monkey is back to back. Doesn't seem to matter how much crawling around on all fours I do this baby is not shifting the right way :( hope your little one flips back

I had to go to the day unit for high blood pressure at midwife, all normal tho! And I have my induction date for Friday :) at 9.30am xx

Sounds like things are happening Emma! Best of luck!! :happydance:

Best of luck Emma. I hope Mum gets her bum in gear and starts supporting you before she goes tomorrow! x

Thanks, girls! Still getting pink on my tissue lol and mild cramps - though they stopped while I was at my hospital appointment, of course! - but still feeling a bit queasy. Maia's rocking and rolling, even the nurse and doc were like, "Woah!" when doing my ultrasound as my belly looked like waves in the Atlantic hehe.

My mum goes tomorrow; like I said, I reckon that's when Maia will arrive. We've resigned ourselves to her not changing and have given up expecting any help. It would be nice if I deliver before she goes so she and my brother and his girlfriend can have a little hold of the baby, but I'm not putting money on it.

The doctor said my cervix is still closed, which I knew 'cause I had a feel myself this morning. It's definitely lower, further forward and softer than it was a few days ago though, so I see progress.

They tried to trick me into my induction tomorrow and took being asked three times to admit that yes, I would have to stay in for monitoring if they give me a pessary, but we'd prefer to wait a couple more days, so both OH and I had to sign a form to say we'd heard their advice and were declining at this time.

Day two of being overdue! And I still haven't done that hovering! Lol! I'm still really crampy, back hurts still but I still feel like I'm nowhere near meeting this little one.

So today its off to eating breakfast, buying some cake ingredients, bake a cake, dust and hoover the house. I did have planned with a friend to have a music session this afternoon but I really have this urge to clean the house up but feel rude to cancel on her! Maybe I'll invite her round to help me instead! Haha!

I was going to go to the cinema to waste some time away but £8.20 for a ticket? :wacko: I'd rather binge on fruit coolers at Costa! x

Mm, cake. I'm oddly craving savoury pies at the moment - I've never really liked pies, but I keep dreaming of them, so I'm going to get some pastry - too steep learning curve for immediate satiation :haha: - and I'll fill them with all sorts of savoury fillings, yum! My current drink of choice is PG Tips tea but I do still drink coffee. I try to just have one or two a day, then decaff, otherwise Maia goes hyper for ages and she's lively enough as it is.

Coffee cooler for me. Thank goodness you can get decaf I've been drinking them obsessively for the last few weeks. Wonder if hubby could bring one into hospital for me??

Keep us updated :D

I seriously think being terrified from last time is delaying this labour! Lol! x

I reckon so! It's like me with the stress of my mother being here. Soon as she's packed, my water's will break. :lol:

Broke my waters about 20 minutes ago and in having contractions every 3 minutes so far . Stuck in a monitor at the minute but they're gonna undo me so I can go for a wander in 5-10 minutes.

Things are finally happening!

Broke my waters about 20 minutes ago and in having contractions every 3 minutes so far . Stuck in a monitor at the minute but they're gonna undo me so I can go for a wander in 5-10 minutes.

Things are finally happening!

How exciting, good luck!!

Sounds like everyone is making good progress!! Starting to think I may be left alone in this thread lol

Nothing to report here, apart from I'm quite sure baby has left my pelvis again and is happily free floating. Yesterday I could feel her really low down, today she's definitely not there. Both my girlies at home have come down with a cold though, especially my youngest one isn't taking well to it. Lots and lots of tears out of her today, both quite clingy etc. Would be interesting taking care of them while in labour! Lets hope they're both improved by the time Isabelle makes her way into this world.

Sweep went well today! Irregular contractions now, hope things pick up!

Sounds like everyone is making good progress!! Starting to think I may be left alone in this thread lol

Nothing to report here, apart from I'm quite sure baby has left my pelvis again and is happily free floating. Yesterday I could feel her really low down, today she's definitely not there. Both my girlies at home have come down with a cold though, especially my youngest one isn't taking well to it. Lots and lots of tears out of her today, both quite clingy etc. Would be interesting taking care of them while in labour! Lets hope they're both improved by the time Isabelle makes her way into this world.

Your not quite on your own ive got no signs of her arriving.

I hope your lo feels better soon

Not much going on here either!

But it's full moon tonight , wonder who will go into labor :)

But it's full moon tonight , wonder who will go into labor :)

Hmmm....nope :nope: Despite all the cramps etc like what I said on the thread about it being full moon the only gravitational pull I'm having still is to the cupboard with the chocolate in!

I'm not due until the 29th so will probably be here awhile! My girl is free-floating again too. :wacko: Woke up with her feet firmly planted in my ribs. She just won't stay down! And ever since my false labour over the weekend I've had absolutely no signs. Though last night my mom told me that my grandma has the theory that it is 10 days between false labour and the real thing. I love my grandma's theories. She also says it's good to eat lots of ice cream because it makes the baby so slippery it will slide right out!:haha: I just like the 10 day theory because I had a dream months back that my baby would be born on the 21st and my false labour was on the 11th. 10 Days after that would be the 21st. :winkwink:

edited to add: well, with my DS, I remember going into false labour and while he was born 14 days later, the real thing started 10 days later! I lost my plug on my due date with strong but irregular cramps that lasted until he was born. LOL Chalk one up for my grandma

22 hours to go until my induction begins....... time is dragging!

Nothing here! And mine still free floats. Little blighter! I'm convinced I'll go two weeks overdue again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->