May due dates lets labor watch :-)

I'm not due until the 29th so will probably be here awhile! My girl is free-floating again too. :wacko: Woke up with her feet firmly planted in my ribs. She just won't stay down! And ever since my false labour over the weekend I've had absolutely no signs. Though last night my mom told me that my grandma has the theory that it is 10 days between false labour and the real thing. I love my grandma's theories. She also says it's good to eat lots of ice cream because it makes the baby so slippery it will slide right out!:haha: I just like the 10 day theory because I had a dream months back that my baby would be born on the 21st and my false labour was on the 11th. 10 Days after that would be the 21st. :winkwink:

edited to add: well, with my DS, I remember going into false labour and while he was born 14 days later, the real thing started 10 days later! I lost my plug on my due date with strong but irregular cramps that lasted until he was born. LOL Chalk one up for my grandma

I love your grandmothers theories! Will have to try out the ice cream one, it sounds like a win win situation =D

My little lady has decided to enter my pelvis again, yay! No way near as much as yesterday, but it's where she should be heading. At least her not being so low down actually gave me a better nights sleep last night, so well rested if the moon does kick things off for me tonight.

1 day 15 hours and 30 mins till mine :haha:

Love the count down Hannah, down to the minute! Hope your induction goes well and quickly =)

nothing going on here! Well the last two days I have had..um a clear out...and my boys havent so I dont think its a stomach bug but who knows! Pretty sure shes still floating around as the heart burn is still around when I had pressure below I didnt have heart burn.

Everyone got everything ready for the hospital etc

I packed a hospital bag weeks ago when I went in to get her checked out because I couldn't feel her moving - she'd just turned the other way so I couldn't feel kicks - but now I think I have to repack with bigger babygrows! :haha:

My little girl Alexandra 'Lexi' for short came into the world at 5.47pm today weighing 8lb 11oz.

Couldn't be happier, labour went really well once it started and Lexi is breastfeeding like a champ!

https://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae67/babybumppics/EE30E184-A322-45EE-A3AF-02DB02E6E3C3_zpsononq9lw.jpg

wannabe - congrats! She is so cute! Glad that BFing is starting off so well! :)

nic - yay!! C'mon baby!!

Hannah - love the countdown. Not too much longer! Though maybe baby will surprise you and you'll go into labour on your way to the appointment.

Lexi is gorgeous :)

I have been up since 4am couldnt go back to sleep too anxious lol

now its countdown to 2pm on to the ward and get the induction started.

Ive taken two sizes of clothes for him I think he will weigh 8lb2oz thats my bet haha

I've had slight period pain/aching for the last couple of hours. It's not coming in waves like contractions though, its just like a constant niggle. Could this be the start of things? Or is it more likely to be stretching pains/baby engaging further?

Now sitting in the ward having obs before im started off..... eeeeek

Lexi is GOREGOUS!!!! Congratulations :) I have a little update, went to the doctor had a sweep and checked my cervix and it's a 4. I am very happy my body is responding naturally! My doctor has settled into the idea that I do not prefer a medical induction and is at ease a little more than he had been. There for a few weeks I was just feeling very conflicted. Now come out baby! ♡

Lexi is GOREGOUS!!!! Congratulations :) I have a little update, went to the doctor had a sweep and checked my cervix and it's a 4. I am very happy my body is responding naturally! My doctor has settled into the idea that I do not prefer a medical induction and is at ease a little more than he had been. There for a few weeks I was just feeling very conflicted. Now come out baby! ♡

Great news Rebecca! Sounds like things are progressing nicely :)

Period pains all day long. Now baby is head butting my cervix ouch!! How's everyone doing?

No signs of baby coming today, apart from about ten minutes of period pains this morning. I am officially going to join the overdue club again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->