May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Spend a full hour bouncing on my ball earlier today, while watching an old episode of One Born Every Minute. It seems that watching all the squishy newborns still didn't do anything for my body to get it into gear though. Still waiting rather comfortably. Only time you hear me moan is during the night when I can't turn over any more without using my hands to lift up my hips and basically roll out of bed before I manage to turn around.

Tightening in my belly but doesnt feel contractiony yet :( come on propess geta working lol

Tightening in my belly but doesnt feel contractiony yet :( come on propess geta working lol

Propess didn't put me into labour but did dilate me so they could break my waters the next day.

Once waters were broken it was only 3 hrs 40mins till I was pushing.

Spend a full hour bouncing on my ball earlier today, while watching an old episode of One Born Every Minute. It seems that watching all the squishy newborns still didn't do anything for my body to get it into gear though. Still waiting rather comfortably. Only time you hear me moan is during the night when I can't turn over any more without using my hands to lift up my hips and basically roll out of bed before I manage to turn around.

I'm exactly the same! Can't turn over in bed anymore without causing an earthquake and waking the OH up!

More prodromal labour for me today :( so so fed up with it now! All its acheived is for me to lose even more of my plug... Which is much thicker now and green instead of clear. Not the nicest thing to have green stuff coming from that area!!!

He's here Lyle John Archie born 14th May at 11.19pm!
Went in at 9pm 8cm dilated x

Congrats Nic, and everyone else who had their babies since last time I was here!

Congrats, nic! Glad you don't have to wait anymore!

Hannah - good luck with your induction!

noodles - hope things start for you soon! :hugs:

I think I'm going to need to go join a June labour thread. It seems I'm one of the few who is due at the very end of the month and is NOT being induced early. Being forced to wait until baby is ready or I'm 42 weeks--whichever comes first! Threads are getting quiet as the babies arrive.

Good news is I think baby finally dropped for real. I've been carrying low the entire pregnancy but belly is starting to look droopy and walking is such a (literal) pain in the butt. Feels like I have a 15 pounder in there.

Nic- congratulations!!!

Hannah- So happy for you!! Please keep us updated! !! The boards are getting quiet and updates are my pregnancy crack!! Lol

Starry Night- I'm not due until the 26th and although I'm dilating it means nothing really. I have Dr. Googled and women walk around for weeks heavily dilated.

No induction for me! So I'll be waiting right along with you ladies at the end of the month.

I think I'm going to need to go join a June labour thread. It seems I'm one of the few who is due at the very end of the month and is NOT being induced early. Being forced to wait until baby is ready or I'm 42 weeks--whichever comes first! Threads are getting quiet as the babies arrive.

I'm due on Sunday but if I go overdue and have to be induced, with a slow labour I could also have a June baby, which is a worrying thought!

Bless my oh sleeping in the car all night. ..... still nothing happening this propess feels like its not gonna work

Nic- congratulations!!!

Hannah- So happy for you!! Please keep us updated! !! The boards are getting quiet and updates are my pregnancy crack!! Lol

Starry Night- I'm not due until the 26th and although I'm dilating it means nothing really. I have Dr. Googled and women walk around for weeks heavily dilated.

I'm also due 26th (my ticker is off by 4 days) I will be waiting around too no induction booked unless I go to 40 + 10

My plug just came out and I was nearly sick :lol: induction in 2 hours 20 mins! Ahhh!

Im getting contractions now! Painful since yesterday.... back pain still, cramps worse now and stitches! Argh and snot discharge! Please something must be happening surely?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->