May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Hannah good luck babe! Can't wait to see what team you are :kiss:!

Losing tons of clear discharge today and boobs are super sore! Feels like my period is on it's way?!

Losing tons of clear discharge today and boobs are super sore! Feels like my period is on it's way?!

With you on that one endless! All the same symptoms! Lost loads of clear discharge throughout the night...just been to the toilet again...huge chunk of snotty mucousy plug...sorry tmi...but it's progress nearly made me physically sick but heyho!! Xxxx

Im getting contractions now! Painful since yesterday.... back pain still, cramps worse now and stitches! Argh and snot discharge! Please something must be happening surely?

Oooo sounds like it! I'm getting period cramps but not spaced apart so it's not at the timing stage yet and either weeing myself or trickling amnio lol. Liquid levels fine at appointment though. Consultant overrode the resident who is pushing for induction and said it all looks like I'm progressing and to leave me alone :lol: So we'll go back in 48hrs for monitoring if she hasn't come by then. I suspect she will come, though. I HOPE SO. :D

With you on that one endless! All the same symptoms! Lost loads of clear discharge throughout the night...just been to the toilet again...huge chunk of snotty mucousy plug...sorry tmi...but it's progress nearly made me physically sick but heyho!! Xxxx

Lovely isn't it lol! It took me by surprise to be honest! I'm not sure if this is an early sign of labour or if it's just a normal part of the end of pregnancy? :shrug:

Im getting contractions now! Painful since yesterday.... back pain still, cramps worse now and stitches! Argh and snot discharge! Please something must be happening surely?

Oooo sounds like it! I'm getting period cramps but not spaced apart so it's not at the timing stage yet and either weeing myself or trickling amnio lol. Liquid levels fine at appointment though. Consultant overrode the resident who is pushing for induction and said it all looks like I'm progressing and to leave me alone :lol: So we'll go back in 48hrs for monitoring if she hasn't come by then. I suspect she will come, though. I HOPE SO. :D

Sometimes the cramps are just there like a period for 5 minutes and then they don't come back until another hour later. Urgh!

I'm getting the weeing little bits myself too, I feel like baby is wanting to head butt them broken though!

I hope your little one comes soon. Waiting around is rubbish. My first was 12 days late, I was hoping the 2nd wouldn't be but oh well! I was 3 days late and my little brother was 10 days....

No signs of anything for me. :( Right now everything BUT my uterus hurts. LOL I do get the random BH but nothing that is even remotely like contractions. I am starting to have loads more BMs and bathroom trips because baby has dropped but nothing that says anything is about to happen. I mostly feel like a cripple or arthritic 80 year old.

I went into early labour with DS on his exact due date though he was born 4 days later. So it could be awhile....

Ive been continuously losing globs of plug all day today. Before Id lose a chunk once a day or so, so Im hoping things have kicked up a gear now :) glad of a break from false labour today too x

Sometimes the cramps are just there like a period for 5 minutes and then they don't come back until another hour later. Urgh!

I'm getting the weeing little bits myself too, I feel like baby is wanting to head butt them broken though!

I hope your little one comes soon. Waiting around is rubbish. My first was 12 days late, I was hoping the 2nd wouldn't be but oh well! I was 3 days late and my little brother was 10 days....

Aw thanks :) Yeah, I was 3wks late, my brothers 2wks late; everyone else in the extended family ranges from 1 to 2wks late. We have lazy babies lol. I just woke from a nap and my cramps are definitely more noticeable.

C'mon, mamas! Let's get these babies born! :baby: :baby: :baby:

This thread is getting very exciting :D Best of luck to you all!

Absolutely nothing to report here, however :( I might be the last one left on this thread without her baby shortly!

Nothing here either too. Gonna watch Masterchef final, eat cake and then dtd in a vain attempt to maybe get things moving! x

Nothing here either besides had a check yesterday & 1cm dilated, cervix soft & 40% effaced :)
When I went into labor with DD1 I was 1cm, cervix hard and not effaced at all, although she was very low and this baby pops in and out my pelvis constantly so just waiting ..but at least there's progress!

Nothing here apart from I've caught my son's cold and really sore throat. I'm now hoping labour holds off for a couple of days or birth will be horrid!

This thread is getting very exciting :D Best of luck to you all!

Absolutely nothing to report here, however :( I might be the last one left on this thread without her baby shortly!

Naw, I'm still with you :lol:

Aw you'll definitely have your baby soon though! Did I read on this thread - or somewhere else - that things are moving along for you? Keeping my fingers crossed for you :D

Aw you'll definitely have your baby soon though! Did I read on this thread - or somewhere else - that things are moving along for you? Keeping my fingers crossed for you :D

Aw thanks :D Yeah, things are moving albeit sloooooooooowly. I liked that the consultant said today obstetrics is not an exact science and even predicted due dates and ultrasound measurements are skewed with human error - exactly what we've been saying all along - and that it's merely a guestimate and babies all gestate for different periods. He's happy, we're happy, his resident doc isn't but que sera sera, she has to know her place :lol:

Nothing here either too. Gonna watch Masterchef final, eat cake and then dtd in a vain attempt to maybe get things moving! x

I plan on dtd too tonight to try and move thing along. Although if it doesnt work I'll be lay there thinking what a waste of energy it was haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->