May Emeralds 2014! :)

Thanks ladies, this time its going to be different now im gnna be scared though but no more yard work for me for :cry: I love doing and planting plants but not anymore. Plus I checked a due date calc. And it says my dd should be nov, 6 and my LO's bday is nov, 8. Lets jus hope I make it safely.

I wish you the happiest and healthiest 9 months :kiss:

Amour - Lovely breast pump! :D

Jalanis - Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Hi ladies! Just checking in.

Logged into my Amazon account yesterday to order some muslin swaddlers and went on a bit of a baby shopping spree! Finally got a car seat, and a pack'n'play, and other small things. FUN! I totally forgot my swaddlers, haha.

Hope you are all having a fabulous week so far! 3D/4D pictures for me on Friday. I hope my little guy cooperates!!

Don't feel super amazing today. I almost feel like baby has dropped a bit. Feeling very "heavy" down there and feeling a lot of pressure on my scar. :(

Was at the hosp for a bit today. What a production to get the Rh- shot! Had to get my blood taken, sent to the blood bank to re-test, they had to "make the shot" (wahtever that means) and then they sent me to the surgical unit to actually get it. It was crazy. Also got blood taken for other organs to ensure that they are working properly to rule out anything else before saying its irritible uterus. Fun day but all blood work, vaccinations, test and shots are now good!

Don't feel super amazing today. I almost feel like baby has dropped a bit. Feeling very "heavy" down there and feeling a lot of pressure on my scar. :(

Maybe baby is just resting about against the front of your stomach. Mine does that a lot. It used to hurt my section scar but now I think it's gotten used to the pressure though the pressure is still uncomfortable overall. My baby loves to lie low and sometimes she must be transverse as I can feel her wiggling around the pubic bone and nowhere else. I feel very front-heavy.

I hope your LO moves to a more comfortable position soon. It's no fun feeling so uncomfortable. :hugs:

Hope baby moves for you soon amour, sounds like it's positioned funny.

Saying that I'm feeling a heavy pressure today, needing a wee like first tri all over again :haha:

99.9% certain baby's transverse right now, which scares me. :( I can definitely feel hiccups on my left side and kicks on my right. I know there's still time but I hope baby turns head down and stays. :haha:

I can only tell by hiccups, lol! If I feel them in my pelvis, I would know baby is head down but they're definitely by my left ribs/hip right now.

Amour, my baby is also transverse at this point... apparently it's fine for second babies too remain transverse until later on, but I'm also a bit worried. I can feel baby trying to move head down, but she never seems to make it.

99.9% certain baby's transverse right now, which scares me. :( I can definitely feel hiccups on my left side and kicks on my right. I know there's still time but I hope baby turns head down and stays. :haha:

I wouldn't worry too much...my second was transverse until around 35 weeks and then she finally went head down... I have heard second and third babies can take a while to flip down :)

how do you even tell which way they are!? Also what do hiccups feel like? I am not sure is she has done that yet...

For me the hiccups feel like light flickers? If that makes sense? I feel bad because they're almost on top of each other with no break. Tori got hiccups a lot and this baby seems to be following suit too!

I do get that feeling but I didnt know that was hiccups!!! Interesting.....

My baby had hiccups for the first time yesterday!!!
to me, it feels like a pulse.

happy 30 weeks hannah!

ive never felt hiccups :haha:

went baby shopping today and we got our cot bed nearly new £50 on ebay we just need a mattress for it :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->