May Emeralds 2014! :)

I love ebay! Amazing bargain you got :) I can't remember if I posted it on here but got a fisherprice swing, fisherprice bouncer and a Moses basket all for £11 :haha:

Fab bargains. I think I've felt hiccups now I think about it. It felt abit like babys first flutters. Very faint and one on top of the other. I thought baby was kicking my back but maybe not? X

Hiccups for me are very rhythmic, light movements. I've heard them on my Doppler too, like little flicks.

I can tell baby is transverse based on her movements. I feel her kicking my hip, usually followed by movements at my other hip. I never feel movements above my belly button either. If you feel movements up by your ribs, and find the heartbeat at or below your belly button, baby is usually head down

Layla has been head down for a month now , Aleena wasn't head down until 32 weeks.
Had diabetes test today & check up and was measuring spot on as always lol.

This whole transverse thing is miserable. Just laying here in tears because the kicks against my hip bone are so painful. :(

:hugs:

My baby is tranverse too but luckily she's more of a wiggler than a kicker....unless she is kicking my cervix of course. She must like the sensation because it's honestly the one place she kicks with all her might. I think 90% of her kicks go there (when she decides to roll into another direction). I definitely feel her roll around so I know she hasn't decided on a final position yet. I think I have a wiggly worm on my hands. :haha: But low and transverse seems to be her favourite resting spot.

It's 4am. Why am I not sleeping yet??? I had been reading a book but then got distracted I guess. This is the third time in a week I've done this. I'm going to feel horrible tomorrow. :wacko:....err....later today. Yikes.

DD hasn't had the hiccups yet but DS got them all the time! I remember my sister saw my belly twitching and got all excited that she saw him 'kick' and I had to tell her it was hiccups. I did most of my kick counts by hiccups towards the end. He was such a laid back tyke in the womb. He had hiccups really bad as a newborn too.

EDIT: as I was posting this DD just hiccuped! Kids make liars of their parents all the time. LOL (I would guess she's head up as I felt it by my ribs....guess it's time to prepare for more cervix kicks....nearly peed myself last time)

Shannon sorry baby is hurting you :hugs:!

Is anyone else finding it impossible to sleep?? No matter how tired they are?
I'm up so much in the night to pee, I can't sleep and having to take time off work :(!
I'm absolutely knackered!

The only reason I'm finding tough is Ava is
Becoming more "clingy" she comes in our bed at night which I honestly don't mind but she's started to hang off me, I don't wanna push her away now that bump has got bigger cos she might think I've pushed her out :( I donno what to do

Hannah that's a tough one :(!
I hope she becomes less clingy.

Had a thought ladies.
When I had Amelia, the nurse came round and offered paracetamol which I said no too, as I wasn't in any pain at the hospital.

Just thinking, can we have it at home to cope with any downstairs aches/pains? I never had any for my whole recovery. It took me months to feel more comfortable down there and felt I missed quite a lot of outings with my baby/family. I see loads of mums doing things nowadays (I know everything takes a while to heal, but it didn't tear or anything)

Sounds like a silly question really as I suppose you can have it, just wondered if it would make much difference x

Hannah that's a tough one :(!
I hope she becomes less clingy.

It's weird cos in the day time she doesn't wanna be cuddly :/ so I do like the cuddles but when I'm boiling hot and sweating it's not the best haha

Had a thought ladies.
When I had Amelia, the nurse came round and offered paracetamol which I said no too, as I wasn't in any pain at the hospital.

Just thinking, can we have it at home to cope with any downstairs aches/pains? I never had any for my whole recovery. It took me months to feel more comfortable down there and felt I missed quite a lot of outings with my baby/family. I see loads of mums doing things nowadays (I know everything takes a while to heal, but it didn't tear or anything)

Sounds like a silly question really as I suppose you can have it, just wondered if it would make much difference x

I think you can just see how it goes, I haven't had a vaginal birth yet so don't know :/ but I'm sure it can help to make you feel a bit more normal xx

Had my first GD appointment today. They've advised I definitely won't go past my due date and they will induce between 39&40 weeks if it doesn't happen naturally.

So my doctor gave me a kick counting chart to start at week 28. Anyone else doing this?

I feel like he NEVER stops kicking so I may be at this a lot!

So my doctor gave me a kick counting chart to start at week 28. Anyone else doing this?

I feel like he NEVER stops kicking so I may be at this a lot!

Not yet but have my 28 week appt next week. How does it work do you literally log every kick or just count how many in an hour?

You just log when the kicking starts and how long it lasts. My problem is that it never stops, haha.

It's supposed to help you identify baby's sleep pattern! We shall see!

Had my first GD appointment today. They've advised I definitely won't go past my due date and they will induce between 39&40 weeks if it doesn't happen naturally.

have they put you on any medication yet or is it just diet controlled for now? Ive been on insulin for about 2 weeks now :( and wont be going past 38 weeks :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->