May Emeralds 2014! :)

:haha: that's exactly what I said to her aswell.. Haha!

We sorted out bathroom unit out :) it's perfect cos it actually fits in our bathroom :lol:

Gaves99 such cute things! I love flea markets and yard/garage sales you can get some really cheap really adorable things for babies and kids. I find myself dealing with a small bout of depression i was this far along with ds2 when i lost my best friend to suicide the day of my baby shower. She will be gone three years this year and it still feels like yesterday sometimes. :'(

Gaves99 such cute things! I love flea markets and yard/garage sales you can get some really cheap really adorable things for babies and kids. I find myself dealing with a small bout of depression i was this far along with ds2 when i lost my best friend to suicide the day of my baby shower. She will be gone three years this year and it still feels like yesterday sometimes. :'(

So sorry to hear that! That is never easy at any point. Keep your head up and know she is there watching over you all! :hugs:

My grams 1 year was back in Feb. She loved birds esp the chickadee. Now that spring is here the birds are starting and everytime I hear one now I get very weepy but its a sign that I know she is with me and I know she is watching over us.

Phantom - that sucks about the bed. I hate when people aren't honest about what they're selling. I'm always nervous using classifieds, etc. We recently bought a used washing machine and the person improperly stored it outside in -40 degree weather so it virtually destroyed the machine which we didn't discover until we brought it home. Spent a small fortune repairing it and replacing the pump. Still cost less than a brand new machine (especially one of that caliber) but it was still very frustrating and he got a very annoyed email from us.

proudparents - sorry to hear about your friend. The anniversary of a loss is never easy.

Hannah - that's a very cute changing station. I would never have thought of putting it in the bathroom but it's a brilliant solution to the stink it gives in the nursery. I just wish ours had the room! We have a diaper genie and I do notice the difference (we used to use a regular garbage bin) but it doesn't remove the smell entirely. And our nursery has a built-in change table so it's not exactly removable either.

afm - I'm not at the point yet where I'm constantly uncomfortable but the uncomfortable days are starting to add up. I can get breathless over the smallest activity and I think I have varicose veins down below. It's very painful.

I know! Plus it has a baby bath under the changing unit so easy to fill and empty also :D

Gaves - love the baby buys :) xx

Yep. Always tired. I have to give myself pep talks over every task. DH finally carried the laundry hampers downstairs for me (after days of asking, lol) and I need to get to it! We've been without a working machine for weeks so I have so much to catch up on before I can get to the baby stuff. But that means getting up and crossing the room. ha ha

I didn't get to take naps over the weekend as we constantly had people over and today the exhaustion is hitting me hard! But I need to wash the crib's sheets and the floor is in serious need of sweeping and vacuuming.

10009286_426807004130530_4355567718698519116_n.jpg

The nursery so far! OH's aunt is coming back some time soon to finish painting the owls and we have yet to get a crib mattress, a rocking chair and a wardrobe, but that can wait because for the moment the changing table is big enough for all the baby clothes and we have this in our bedroom
https://www.deltachildren.com/images/stories/virtuemart/product/27261-100-sweet-birds-gliding-bassinet-top.jpg

If anyone wants to add me on Facebook, my name is Gabrielle Labrecque. Not my real name so I feel comfortable sharing it publicly :haha:
Just tell me your bnb name when adding.
(Also most of my posts are in French.)

Nursery looks wonderful!

I'm in a bit of a mardy today. Think I'm just too tired to deal with people now, there should be a world known rule that says if a pregnant woman looks tired and fed up just leave her alone. Don't make comments about how she must be ready to have the baby now, or wow look at your bump, or awwwww are you starting to feel a bit tired now.

None of it! Just shhhhhhhhh!

Magic - I'm with you on the BH's!

Starry - Thank you, my bump is only round where you can see, I'm hiding my jelly belly which was left from when I gave birth to Tyler :blush: :haha:

Amour - Happy full term and lovely bump :happydance:

Felix - I hope everything is ok? :hugs:

Fleur - Happy full term :dance:

Gaves - Looks like you got some lovely things for baby.

Hannah - Love the bathroom unit!

Good job my Midwife sent us for another scan..Jayden has had a massive growth spurt! His approximate weight is currently 8lbs 3oz and he has shot up on the charts! I have increased fluid and I had to have some bloods taken, one lot to check glucose for late Diabetes and another lot to check for some sort of virus. Torch virus? Got another appointment in two weeks time with the Consultant, just so they can have a feel of my bump and make sure Jayden's head is engaging properly. I personally don't think I will make it to my due date as I have been having a lot of pressure and what I think are Braxton Hicks, last night and today but I guess only time will tell :)

Yay for hospital bag :)

Does anyone else feel like their bits are falling out? :blush:

All the time...

I'm as prepared as I can be. We're moving across the country likely July, so there is no nursery to set up, no toddler bed to transition to. I've bought clothing and a few blankets for her, but we kept most of the baby stuff from G. She'll be in the bassinet in out room until 4-6 months at the least, so I'm not worried.

Yay for hospital bag :)

Does anyone else feel like their bits are falling out? :blush:

Yes!
Oh love your unit, I have almost the exact same one :thumbup:
Can't fit it in the bathroom though, which is irritating! Not that ive tried, I'll get OH to try :haha:

Hey ladies!

I think I might have to start popping in on the weekends. I miss so much when I don't. Congrats to all of you term mamas!! The countdown has officially started.

We had our 3D scan on Friday, and my little man just melted me. He is a little cuddler. I can't WAIT to meet him.

Has anyone thought about trying any "at home" things to kick-start labor? I have been reading about a lot of stuff to try, and I'm going to start putting some of them into effect in about 4 weeks to move this process along!

Here is my Facebook

Excalibur - 8lbs already? That's a big healthy baby you are making in there! Did your OB say anything about inducing you since baby is measuring so large already?

Mrs.Stefka - Glad to hear that you enjoyed your 3D scan and we DTD for the first time in a long while last night to try and kick start things, I think that is what caused my BH's.

Yeah, I couldn't believe it when the sonographer turned round and said that his approximate weight is currently 8lbs 3oz! They didn't mention anything about inducing me as Tyler was 9lbs 10.5oz at birth, I guess it will all boil down to what happens at my next Consultant appointment in two weeks when they check to see if Jayden is engaging properly with him being so big, or if they find anything wrong with my blood test results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->