May Emeralds 2014! :)

I was laid out on the sofa last night watching my belly move. It's just the weirdest thing to watch :D

Was thinking the other day how amazing it is that I could get to 30 years old and not know about some of the craziness you experience when pregnant:
- actually being able to feel you cervix as you walk
- constipation
- pelvis splitting open
- nipples getting huge, sore and darker
- mucous plug
- throwing up when you brush your teeth
- hairy belly

Then I realised that if people actually told you all this stuff in advance you'd be scared to do it.

The first rule of pregnancy club is don't talk about pregnancy club! :D

Hahaha that is so true!

My boyfriend woke me up in the most lovely way this morning... "Hannah your nip is leaking" :blush:

Tomorrow I'm full term! :) and now 1 week intill my baby girl is 5 years old! :shock:

I'm also finding it very hard on what to buy her.. She has everything :lol: and all she wanna is a bike.. Which my mums getting Uhoh!

Be boring Han and buy clothes!! Everyone else will buy her toys.

Probably a token doll or something though? They have some lovely Frozen dolls available now! £25 in tesco x

She defiantly needs a new summer wardrobe :lol:

It's hard cos I already know she's getting a new baby and mini crib the same as mine (from my mum) she's such a babe.. She's bought a maxi cosi off ebay the same as mine and the day we being baby home, my mums bring Ava's baby home :haha:

Awh bless her she is a lucky girl!

I agree with thw pregnancy club. Not like most people would of believedd us if we told them :rofl:

I was laid out on the sofa last night watching my belly move. It's just the weirdest thing to watch :D

Was thinking the other day how amazing it is that I could get to 30 years old and not know about some of the craziness you experience when pregnant:
- actually being able to feel you cervix as you walk
- constipation
- pelvis splitting open
- nipples getting huge, sore and darker
- mucous plug
- throwing up when you brush your teeth
- hairy belly

Then I realised that if people actually told you all this stuff in advance you'd be scared to do it.

The first rule of pregnancy club is don't talk about pregnancy club! :D

I couldn't agree more!! I just posted something similar in another thread. As a FTM, I also have no idea about some of the signs and symptoms to come. I feel so silly not knowing... I was talking to a few of my cousins yesterday and I love telling them the things I didn't know. Totally "what to expect when expecting" moment but the good, bad AND ugly!:haha:

Hannah that's so cute ava gets her own baby to :)

We should make our own book.
Brutally honest pregnancy guide!
"You might find dodgy coloured gloop in your pants one day... But don't worry, it's not an alien, it's your mucus plug" :rofl:

Hannah I love that she gets her own baby, a fab way for her to understand and help out. And not to feel left out with baby getting attention.

back from my appointment: I've gained 2 lbs! :happydance: BUT my fundal height measurement is only 35. Not concerning as its within the 2cm allowance, but based on my history, its something she wants to keep an eye on. She and I had a long discussion about my worries (something I LOVE about my OB) and she has told me that should my measurement be falling behind in 2 weeks, she will have me go up to the fetal assessment unit for an ultrasound to check on baby.

AND baby is still transverse. If she is still transverse at 38 weeks, we will attempt an ECV, and if that fails, we will talk about a booked CSection.

Proud Parent - I'm not sure of all the methods I will be trying, but DTD and cardio will be topping my list. I'm not into pineapple enough to eat 8 of them, as Fleur said. I do dig spicy foods, though, so I'm sure that will play a part, too.

Felix/Rosie - I guess you two will be starting us all off! My prediction that it would be mayb was wrong...I think. That's crazy to think you only have 2 weeks left!! Do you feel like you're ready?

Afm -I had a crazy nights sleep last night. I was having all kinds of insane dreams, and then I woke up at 1am to our power being out in our house. It was actually cold outside, so of course it got cold inside...55F! I didn't get much sleep until the power came back on at 5:30am, then got up with my little one at 6am to get her off to school. Hopefully tonight isn't as eventful!!

I'm term tomorrow! I like spicy food and all the foods they tell you to eat but I suppose unless baby is ready to come nothing will move them along! Will be walking and bouncing away on my ball.

My lil girl is dancing a very lively jig right now. I love feeling her move and watching my belly bounce around but I've literally just finished a plate of meatballs and veg in tomato sauce and she's making that dance about too.

Nausea :(

My baby always measured slightly small when she was transverse so that might be a factor.

Midwife tomorrow and apparently she will go over my birth plan

what is your birth plan zoey? or are you just going with the flow?

Basically go with the flow. Painkiller wise start with gas and air and work my way up. And when Ella is born matt is to stay with her at any point if they take her away from me (when possible)

Ella has hiccups so strange :rofl:

Most recent baby related sewing project completed. A swaddlepod for my bubs.

https://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae67/babybumppics/823DB694-EB71-4F16-9CE7-F6BF9909AA1C_zpsdgf8wcfk.jpg

Congrats on the weight gain bumpin!! Not something I would normally say, but in this case it's great news! Only in the pregnancy world!!

wannabe, that's so cute! wish I was crafty!

zoey, sounds a good plan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->