May Emeralds 2014! :)

Zoey - that's basically mine too ;) and I'm sorry in-advance for all my selfies on instergram
:lol:

Oh yay haha xD I'm glad someone has a similar plan to me :D and it's fine haha. And lol on the Instagram :haha: it's mainly bump pictures for me xD

I kind of feel bad for my Instagram followers who don't care about baby stuff. That's basically all I ever post lately. Baby stuff, my bump, and cats :haha:

I don't know if I'm going to my prenatal class tonight... I was supposed to go with OH, but at the last minute his boss decided he was going to work late and there's no arguing with him. If OH had refused, he wouldn't have had work for the rest of the week. See why he wants to take a 6 month paternity leave?
So unless MIL agrees to come with me (which seems unlikely), I'm not going. I could walk and take the bus, but... It's going to be -1°C (30°F) with freaking snow tonight and my bump doesn't fit in my winter coat anymore, I'm tired, my legs and back are killing me right now... There's no way I'm walking under those circumstances, no matter how much I want to go!

Rosie - That comment made me chuckle about the turkey :haha:!

Aww you were so tiny considering you were 17 days late! :shock:

Bumpin - He sure is! I hope I don't go overdue as I think he will be bigger than Tyler if I do!

Bumpin - He sure is! I hope I don't go overdue as I think he will be bigger than Tyler if I do!

I know shame im not so tiny now lol out of the 2 of us my sister is the skinny minnie and my the whale!!! not sure what went wrong there! :haha:

Wanabe how creative are you thats lovely!!!

Has extreme tiredness hit anyone else? Im completley exhausted im making myself stay up till half ten otherwise I end up wide awake at a ridiculus hour and then running around with a 3 year old day cripples me feel like first tri all over again!

thanks girls...never in my life have I been so excited about gaining 2 lbs in 2 weeks. I don't know if her being transverse is the issue. 2 weeks ago, she measured 34 weeks (at 34 weeks, and has been bang on the whole time), so only a 1 cm gain in those 2 weeks. Hopefully she will hit a growth spurt and she will measure on par, or at least within that 2 cm allowance still. My OB is away next week, so will see me the week after, but I can go in anytime I feel I need to, and see one of her colleagues.

Fleur, I wouldn't worry about the prenatal class. You should take the evening to relax :)

Excalibur: My OB told me today that her 3rd child was 10.5 lbs! She's not a very big woman either!

Rosie - I'm sure you are just perfect the way you are :hugs:

I'm constantly exhausted! I don't sleep very well though so that doesn't help!

ah thank you! good job hubby loves me the way i am! although after this whole GD pregnancy im determined to get down to a healthy weight im not that far off but its definatley given me the motivation!

night time sleep is hit and miss here more miss than hit! but i guess ill have to get used to it in the coming weeks lol although at least once hes here I can get comfy! lol x

Rosie - You are more than welcome and there you go then :D I am planning on doing the exact same thing so I wish you all the best on your weight loss journey, I'm sure you will do great!

That is what I'm looking forward to the most, being able to get comfy and not be in agony every time I try and turn over :haha:

Proud Parent - I'm not sure of all the methods I will be trying, but DTD and cardio will be topping my list. I'm not into pineapple enough to eat 8 of them, as Fleur said. I do dig spicy foods, though, so I'm sure that will play a part, too.

Felix/Rosie - I guess you two will be starting us all off! My prediction that it would be mayb was wrong...I think. That's crazy to think you only have 2 weeks left!! Do you feel like you're ready?

Afm -I had a crazy nights sleep last night. I was having all kinds of insane dreams, and then I woke up at 1am to our power being out in our house. It was actually cold outside, so of course it got cold inside...55F! I didn't get much sleep until the power came back on at 5:30am, then got up with my little one at 6am to get her off to school. Hopefully tonight isn't as eventful!!

I feel mostly ready. I'm excited now, that I know my baby is coming in 12 days! And I know how it all works in my hospital, with visiting and how long ill be in etc. I feel prepared. Just need to keep ontop of keeping the house clean, petrol in the car and my bags packed. All just in case I go into labour and I need to be rushed in for an emergency.

Full term today woo :dance:!
Happy full term to Hannah to :)

Does anyone else have varicose veins down below? I am turning into a proper fire crotch now that baby has finally decided to go head down. Not finding any relief either. Wah......

yay to full term ladies!

36 week midwife went well apparently she is a very good baby :D

I feel really strange today.. A bit ill :( and just weird

Oh could be an early labour sign, feeling off apparently is one.

I've been having pain in my tummy after the ecv but not contractions I don't think. But I have keep an eye cos I need to go straight in for section if it is labour.

I know shame im not so tiny now lol out of the 2 of us my sister is the skinny minnie and my the whale!!! not sure what went wrong there! :haha:

Wanabe how creative are you thats lovely!!!

Has extreme tiredness hit anyone else? Im completley exhausted im making myself stay up till half ten otherwise I end up wide awake at a ridiculus hour and then running around with a 3 year old day cripples me feel like first tri all over again!

Yes. I'm exhausted! Going for a nap now after dinner xxxx

My knickers smell like seman..

Which is strange, bcos I haven't had sex since I found out..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->