May Emeralds 2014! :)

My pregnancy has completely killed my libido. I miss it. RIP my angel libido. I hope it gets reincarnated once baby arrives.

And yeah...smelly stuff is always coming out of me too. I'm hoping it's just that my smeller is off. I'm just so gross right now.

My sex drive has really kicked into high gear since becoming pregnant. I heard you either go all in or all out. There is no in between in the preggo world!

I can do without sex at the minute TBH :D

Hubby is gagging for it but being very patient.

I really want to go swimming today but there's no way I'll squeeze my massive belly into my swimsuit.

I don't know why my body needs me to go to the number 2 so many times today!

Ooooooooo maybe labourrrr maybe just BMs for the fun of it :haha:

Right girlies very happy today. :happydance:
My DD got into the primary school I wanted her to go too :thumbup:
Excited to buy her uniform and school shoes! Arghhh.
Scan went well, head down baby, growing well, estimated 5lbs 13oz!
Midwife went well too, turns out she's 4/5 engaged but as we all know she can pop in and out as a second baby.
Have leukocytes in my urine but that's being sent for analysis, as always.
I'm now measuring 35 weeks not 36. Not too concerned at the moment but it isn't bang in line with my progression so something to keep an eye on.
I can have my water birth! :happydance:

I'm struggling a lot with SPD aches/pains at the moment, my midwife said I can suggest/ask for a stretch and sweep when I see her next (at the beginning of May) and she will either say "yes your midwife can do it on your due date" or "we'll do one now and another on your due date with midwife"
My midwife seemed to think she wouldn't refuse me one because of the pain.so that's positive.

Oh and I went out last night so wasn't on here and I miss like 3 pages of gossip?!

Overall a good day, plus it's sunny. Feeling good apart from the pain :dohh: thanks for reading girls, longggggg.

:happydance: I'm glad your DD the school you want :) and everything went well with scan!

I really hope it's not labour em.. I'm so busy over the week!

Beach tomorrow hopefully
Baby shower Friday
Shopping for Ava's birthday Saturday
I think it's my other baby shower Sunday :lol:
Ava's having friends found for cake Monday
Ava's birthday is Tuesday we have a day out planned
Wednesday Ava goes back to school and OH has a day off again so were having a sneaky lunch and then dinner with a friend :lol:

So no.. He/she is not invited yet :lol:

I'm gagging for it and being very unpatient :lol:

Tell OH to make it happen!:haha:

Preggo sex is better than non-preggo sex. It must be because everything is more sensitive...

Thank you for the heads up :haha: I've never experienced it :lol:

:haha: my boyfriends must think he's huge cos since this baby was a cluster of cells he's been scared he might "touch it" :dohh:

:happydance: I'm glad your DD the school you want :) and everything went well with scan!

I really hope it's not labour em.. I'm so busy over the week!

Beach tomorrow hopefully
Baby shower Friday
Shopping for Ava's birthday Saturday
I think it's my other baby shower Sunday :lol:
Ava's having friends found for cake Monday
Ava's birthday is Tuesday we have a day out planned
Wednesday Ava goes back to school and OH has a day off again so were having a sneaky lunch and then dinner with a friend :lol:

So no.. He/she is not invited yet :lol:

Not with all these plans baby better not arrive yet!!
Anytime after :thumbup:

The last couple of days ive gone to the toilet loads :wacko: and does she have to headbutt my foof i get a sharp pain when shee does :dohh:

Sex wise ive hadd no sex drive since i got my bfp. Its a good job my oh dosent have a big sex drive otherwise it would be very bad for him :haha:

Another sign?
I'm also pooping like a good 'un today. Must have been about 6/7 times and loose bm too.

I'm also having a shower on Friday, a surprise one. All I know is the date lol

So jealous. :rofl:

These stupid f*cking anti-acids are backing me up like no other. Making me extremely bloated and crying when I have to go! Feels like horrible contractions, lol.

I'm glad it's not just me with the BMs! The last few days I've needed to go 3-6 times per day but they're not loose - I'm just guessing there isn't any room left in there for baby and poop :haha:

Ugh, my sex drive has shriveled into nothing. I do it, and try to enjoy it, because I believe the intimacy of sex is important to a marriage, but hubby has to work VERY hard to get me in the mood.

Hopefully baby stays put for you, Hannah, sounds like a busy weekend/week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->