May Emeralds 2014! :)

My sex drive is still as high as it was before pregnancy but I'm put off by how uncomfortable penetration has become. Fortunately it doesn't bother OH. As long as he get back rubs he's happy :haha:

I got a call from my midwife today, I thought it would be health related, but nope, she wanted to know if I'm interested by cloth diapers because she has a few for me! That was unexpected!

I wish I had to go! I am currently in the opposite issue that I am uncomfortable from only going every few days. Ive stepped up the fiber again and stool softeners. Not sure if it is related to that but my bump has been SOOOO tight the past 2 days. I am so uncomfortable sitting here and my skin feels like it wants to rip open. This is how it was when they were trying to say irritable uterus but then it got better. It feels like a constant BH contraction.

ON the sex topic, oh hell no! Thank god DH is easy going. I have NO drive. Last time was in Nov (lol) and it hurt that I was crying during and it freaked him out.

my sex drive is just the same! HIGH :shock:
think OH gets freaked out considering how low bubs is now :haha:

Ugh, my sex drive has shriveled into nothing. I do it, and try to enjoy it, because I believe the intimacy of sex is important to a marriage, but hubby has to work VERY hard to get me in the mood.

Hopefully baby stays put for you, Hannah, sounds like a busy weekend/week!

This is me too. We don't actually DTD because my varicose veins had me swollen shut by around 6 months and I was getting yeast infections every single time before that. With my other pregnancies--even my failed ones--I was constantly horny and ready to go. Pregnant sex was awesome! But because of the bleeds and issues I technically wasn't allowed but was often bad because I needed it so much. I normally have a high-drive so this lack of libido is really frustrating. I do want to do it because I love hubby and think he's fine ( ;) ) but my body just refuses to respond. I'm scared it won't come back.:nope:

A little jealous of all the BMs. lol I'm so constipated and I think it's because baby is squishing my intestines. I can feel her head pushing on my bum. And being all backed up makes me feel ill. I always feel so good after I do manage to go.

Hey everyone,,,
I have an induction date scheduled for April 27th!!! Only 11 days away. Its so crazy to have a countdown! I'm honestly really enjoying the end of my pregnancy, watching my stomach contort and feeling baby constantly moving...I am getting more and more anxious for him to arrive.

Sex drive is non existent for me! We dtd a month or so ago and I know hubs would like to get it in one more time before the 6 week post birth waiting window but i'm not sure that will happen!!!

I'm waking up to pee and in some serious pain. It feels like a burning stabbing pain in my upper abdom. Each breath hurts.. Every time I move it makes my bump hard and pain worse. More on left than anything. Still feel like its intestional since I've had a hard time pooping. Took colace this afternoon and drank prune juice before bed. Not sure what to do!?

Sex drive? what's that? I think we've only dtd once since becoming pregnant. :blush:

I'm waking up to pee and in some serious pain. It feels like a burning stabbing pain in my upper abdom. Each breath hurts.. Every time I move it makes my bump hard and pain worse. More on left than anything. Still feel like its intestional since I've had a hard time pooping. Took colace this afternoon and drank prune juice before bed. Not sure what to do!?

Could be gas?
Could be a water infection?
Could just be pressure from not pooping?
Hope you feel better xxxx

I had this the other day. I felt like my upper abdomen was being shredded apart. Didn't help that baby was kicking my intestines like mad. Eventually I did have a BM and I felt worlds better. But I don't know what got it going. So far I'm at the mercy of my body. I was able to walk a few laps up and down my driveway this evening but not sure how much that helped as soon as I'm on my feet I can feel baby drop down and put pressure down below which is probably pinching things off. It literally is a pain. :dohh:

One of the first May babies are born! Pinkbump had her baby :shock: they are really starting now girls :shock:

Oh my gosh did she?!!
Argh scary
Hope they're both well. Early I expect ;-)

I don't think pinkbump was in this group, but congrats anyways! Hopefully everyone is doing well.

My friend had her baby yesterday. The baby has Down Syndrome, which no one knew! So far baby is in the NICU, but seems to be doing well otherwise. I don't know if she did the blood screening, but still. Write the shock!

Congrats to pinkbump. Hope mother and baby are doing well! :)

bumpin - that would be quite the shock! It must be hard to wrap one's mind around that.

Sometimes I do wonder if something like that could happen to my baby. We want to assume our LOs will come out perfectly healthy but it doesn't always work that way. Though we can't dwell on the what-ifs either.

I don't think pinkbump was in this group, but congrats anyways! Hopefully everyone is doing well.

My friend had her baby yesterday. The baby has Down Syndrome, which no one knew! So far baby is in the NICU, but seems to be doing well otherwise. I don't know if she did the blood screening, but still. Write the shock!

That must be very shocking for her and her hubby.
Hope baby starts coping a bit better. It'll be hard for them to get their heads around a Down syndrome baby but will in time come to adore baby! :thumbup:

YEEEES! Went to the Dr today and she suggested a suppostory to get things moving.. worked within minutes! :haha: She thinks that is where the aches and pains were coming from and I should start to be a little more comfortable. Everything is right on schedule and she said she would be ok if I went anytime starting now. I would love to be very early in May and a week or 2 before due date. Movements had also slowed but since I got home she has been squirmy which also makes me feel better. :thumbup:

Nic & Hannah - Happy full term for yesterday :happydance:

Emalou - That's great that your DD got into the primary school that you wanted her to go to :D

Glad to hear that everything went well with your scan and fab news about your water birth :dance:

Pinkbump - Congratulations! Hope you are both well :D

Bumpin - Congratulations to your friend. I'm glad to hear that baby is doing well :hugs:

Gaves - That's great news! Glad to hear that you are feeling better :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->