May Emeralds 2014! :)

Mamaduke had her baby yesterday!!!! She's due the same day as me and nik!
Maybe it's true.. Once you pop you don't stop :lol:

Mamaduke - Congratulations! :D

All these babies being born are making me so excited! I wonder who will be next? :happydance:

Yay congrats all who had their babies!

Midwife app today & she had scheduled her home visit in 2 weeks but rescheduled it for next week as baby has dropped & is around 6 lb already according to ultrasound.

Yay for May babies starting to arrive!
It must be so hard when you find out your baby has Down Syndrome... I hope that in the end, everything goes well for your friend and her child can have a relatively normal life.

My little boy seems to be sleeping right now and I'm so grateful about that! It's nothing new that most of his movements hurt a little, but since yesterday they're especially hard to deal with because they just make the pain in my stretch marks worse. A while back I was complaining about itchy skin, but now I would do anything to get it back instead of that burning feeling. At least lotion helped, now it just makes it burn more.
On the bright side, I'm seeing my mother and my siblings on Sunday (haven't seen them since December), and we should be able to go buy the car seat on Monday! We're getting the Diono Radian R120.

Congratulations marmaduke!
Can't believe she was due the same day as me and Hannah :shock:!!

yay for Mamaduke! OMG, I can't believe there are 2 may babies here already!

So far my friends LO is doing very well, out of NICU now and doing very well. Mama and papa are obviously still adjusting, but receiving TONS of support from the hospital

holy moly... this baby has the hiccups. all. the. time. it feels so crazy. This is my 3rd baby and I have never felt hiccups like this before!!

Starting to get a few contractions here and there. Got them last night for a good hour, but after I had a big glass of water and sat down with my feet up for a few minutes they stopped. At least i think they are contractions. I have actually never gone into labor on my own before. But my stomach gets really tight were it hurts and it feels crampy down there for a few seconds and then it stops. I have tried to walk up and down my stairs alot to day to try and get them going again, but i only get a couple then they stop! I think it would be awesome to go into labor on my own before my induction date but i guess i will just have to wait and see!

This little lady has hiccups at least 5 times a day, and each session lasts at least 30 minutes... G NEVER had hiccups. I find my own hiccups irritating, and hers even more so...lol

Congratulations, Marmaduke!!

gaves - glad you're starting to feel better!

stargazer - what you're describing sounds like contractions but it's tough to tell BH from early labour until there is a set pattern. I hope you can go into labour naturally and avoid induction!

And my first LO had the hiccups all. the. time. while I was pregnant. I did my kick counts by them as he was otherwise a sedate baby. This one occasionally has the hiccups but not everyday.

I'm very hormonal today..

Tired as OH didn't come home last night :( so I couldn't sleep xx

He went out on a night out, but his friend ended up having a dietetic episode and OH went to hospital with him, very scary! He rang me at like 1am. I'm a massive baby and can't sleep without him don't get me wrong when he gets out of bed in the morning it's like heaven having the whole bed :haha: but at night, I hate it lol

I'm the exact same can't sleep at night without OH :blush:! But soon as he's away in the morning it's great :haha:!
Hope his friend is ok!

He's still in hospital but is ok:)

About 15/20 people have canceled going to my shower today.. Uhoh! Oh well, it will still be fun

I feel like I'm leaking but I can't tell what it is. I just feel so... Damp. :wacko:

Hannah how was your baby shower?

Shannon, I'm feeling very damp aswell :blush: I think mine is increased discharge though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->