May Emeralds 2014! :)

This is how much cake we have left :shock: and I've had two pieces from the back Uhoh!

lovely!

have you chosen names out Hannah? (sorry if you've already said :blush: )

At the moment they are

Delilah Kathleen Walker <--- girls name

Noah (??) Walker <---- boys name

It might change in the next 19 days tho :lol:

Hannah - How do people make such amazing cakes? I can't even apply frosting without tearing up the cake or making it look like a muddy mess. I'd feel badly eating such a beautiful cake. ha ha Looks tasty though.

magicwhisper - sounds like you're ready to go! :thumbup:

This coming week is the one I've been setting aside to start getting baby stuff ready. So I need to wash the baby clothes, blankets and gear that's all dusty in storage and get DH to set the car seat into the van. Hard to believe we're going to have two in there soon.

I'm washing baby clothes this week too , midwife is bringing the birth kit on Friday (in 7 days) and then we are good to go!!

Baby already engaged last week and was measuring 6lb at 34 weeks so wonder when she will arrive :) I think around 38-39 weeks!

TONS of BH tonight and my back is on fire with pain... Bet it's gonna be a long night. Took my first protonix tonight, wish me luck that heartburn goes away.

Anyone doing anything fun for Easter on Sunday?

I'm doing nothing specifically for Easter, but I will have my mother and siblings over for lunch.

My belly has dropped, it shouldn't be too long now!

Hannah - How do people make such amazing cakes? I can't even apply frosting without tearing up the cake or making it look like a muddy mess. I'd feel badly eating such a beautiful cake. ha ha Looks tasty though.

magicwhisper - sounds like you're ready to go! :thumbup:

This coming week is the one I've been setting aside to start getting baby stuff ready. So I need to wash the baby clothes, blankets and gear that's all dusty in storage and get DH to set the car seat into the van. Hard to believe we're going to have two in there soon.

Oh my god I know! I feel bad for eating it and also feel bad that I'm gonna waste most of it! UHOH! I don't have enough friends :lol:

Yawn joining the club.
Baby in ribs all night, SPD pain killing me.

It's 4am and I'm still awake! Right now my little boy has the hiccups, but it looks like he has stopped with his karate kicks :haha:
Maybe I should be able to get some sleep now.

Hannah, glad your shower was lovely

Also yawning here. I've been awake since 3am... sigh it's now 6 am and I'm giving up trying to sleep.

I wish this baby would drop. G dropped between 36 and 37 weeks, but I know 2nd babies usually drop later and closer to labour. I could use a few weeks with less heartburn though... my usual regimen seems to be failing :(

We did fish and chips last night, and will have a quiet weekend at home, just me, hubby and G.

Just been walking round sainsburys and guess all the movement last night had a purpose. She has dropped even further and is now head butting my cervix.

Still awake here too. Heartburn finally died a little but she's def kicking my ribs. BH all night. Kept feeling like I had to pee then I wouldn't go at all. BYEBYE sleep... It was nice knowing you!!!

Layla dropped at 34 weeks already but still in my ribs a lot ! She's just tall lol.

Can't wait to get to 37 weeks, have a feeling this baby will arrive early

My tummy is full of excitement :lol: like the feeling it's Christmas Eve, I can't wait to see what this baby is

Ugh. Been cramping all afternoon and evening. It's like sharp period pains down low but I know it doesn't mean anything. Baby will engage from time to time but my belly hasn't dropped at all. It's just uncomfortable and reminds me I need to start getting things together soon. Baby has also been kneeing and elbowing me in the stomach. A few times I had to yelp it hurt so badly. I don't remember getting that with DS.

I had contractions all yesterday afternoon, night and this morning. Hoping on Tuesday I'll have dilated even a little.

Stay night, I'm in the same boat. I seriously don't remember feeling this with G. No contractions yet, but just Constant period pains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->