May Emeralds 2014! :)

sigh... nope.

I have Annabelle and Julia as my favorites. DH wants Jillian or Norah.

We haven't even discussed a middle name. Im thinking we are just going to have to wait and see what she looks like to decide.

I bet when you see her there will be a name that just fits! :)

This baby cannot get any lower without just popping her head out to say hello at this point.

Yesterday I felt great, sat down and watched spongebob with DD most of the day :haha: so baby wasn't too low and uncomfortable.
Today I've been walking and am feeling like everything needs to fall out

Shopping challenge failed today. I wanted a maxi dress that's light enough to keep me cool in the increasingly warm weather but doesn't make me look like a beached whale. Apparently this is an impossible request. Plus the BHS in leicester has mirrors that meet at the corner of the changibg room and double your size. Very disheartening!

Hit my 37 week mark!!! I'm very ok w first few days of May! Only 20 days but lets not major it that's for, ok Molly!? Haha

Major false alarm last night :( contractions started at 6.30 till 11ish called midwife as strep b, and they told us not to go in, so till more paracetamol and went to sleep and have just woke up :(

Hannah! Maybe we are having these babies at the same time! I had it starting at 6 last night till about half 10ish, went to bed and it's now gone!

Oh my god! I'm glad I'm not the only one, I felt so dishearten this morning :(

Bumpin- I hope not :( she/here can stay put now! Ava's birthday tomorrow, and I'm going to a all you can eat restaurant Wednesday! :haha:

Happy full term for tomorrow!

Gaves - happy full term for yesterday :) xx

Lol... Hannah, there is a good chance you'll make it to dinner and your girls birthday party! I'm keeping everything crossed for an uneventful day for you :)

My section is in 7 days! This time next Monday I will be holding my baby! Omg!

Baby is being evicted 3 weeks tomorrow. Feels both close and far away at this point I just desperately want to see her and give her a cuddle. Plus she's kicking the sh*t out of me at the minute .

Are piles/hemmeroids the same thing?
I think I have/them/it whatever it is.
I've not been straining or anything and my water intake is the normal amount but I don't usually go for a number two for two/three days anyway and when I do it's not difficult to go.

It isn't sore, just uncomfortable and was wondering how to fix it? :haha: I've heard of germaloids in the uk, they have quite a big range, from suppositories to sprays and creams.
I don't really want to be seeing a doctor! Any advice? Sorry for the tmi post!

My section is in 7 days! This time next Monday I will be holding my baby! Omg!

How exciting! Wishing you a safe and easy surgery. :hugs:

Have you been having any signs of labor Amour?

Eh, not sure. No mucus plug or anything like that. Sometimes I'll have contractions for a few hours but they die down after a while. I've never gone into labor by myself so I have no idea what to look for, tbh! :shrug:

---

Last night I had this random realization and told DH that this was our last 2-3 weeks of having unprotected sex. He haaates condoms. We DTD 3x last night. :rofl:

I'm due in 11 days!!
Non-stop on/off contractions, lost a good but of my plug, nausea, tmi loose bowel movements for the last week.
But I'm exhausted with such low blood levels :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->