May Emeralds 2014! :)

Just had why is probably my last dr appointment of this pregnancy. Currently I'm at 2cm which is some improvement from last week, she also stripped my membranes which I'm hoping will bring on a bit more dilation over the next week before my scheduled induction on Sunday. I'm so exhausted..: didn't sleep well at all last night. I can't believe I am having a baby in a week!!

things seem to be progressing for everyone!!!

if he doesnt come on his own he will be here next thursday :O 10 sleeps eeeek!!!!!!

Still waiting here too. 2 1/2 weeks until I'm even full-term. 5 1/2 until due date and I'm allowed to go 42 weeks until induction so it could be almost 2 more months until baby arrives. :wacko: I'm not thinking she'll go that overdue as dS was practically on time but a part of me is nervous.

I'm excited for everyone here who is going to be seeing their babies very, very soon but I'm also quite jealous!! I can barely walk right now due to pain (feels like I"m being torn apart at the hips like a wishbone) so can't imagine 5 more weeks of this, let alone the potential 7. The "Oh, you're almost there comments" are going to drive me nuts. ha ha

Oh my gosh!

Baby's WILL be here next week!

We've all come so far.... When all our babies are here we should keep this thread going to watch them all grow up together and help/advise as we hit hurdles in the first few months!?

We can start a thread on the parenting forums. My may 2012 group has one that we all update on a fairly regular basis

Are piles/hemmeroids the same thing?
I think I have/them/it whatever it is.
I've not been straining or anything and my water intake is the normal amount but I don't usually go for a number two for two/three days anyway and when I do it's not difficult to go.

It isn't sore, just uncomfortable and was wondering how to fix it? :haha: I've heard of germaloids in the uk, they have quite a big range, from suppositories to sprays and creams.
I don't really want to be seeing a doctor! Any advice? Sorry for the tmi post!

I had the same issue a few weeks ago. It was nothing I was doing. Dr told Me to use the hemmeroid wipes and gel or cream. They have steroids in which will shrink it and help with relief in the meantime. Good luck!

This baby needs to come out! I'm feeling painful/uncomfortable pressure in my cervix and legs in my ribs at the same time. It feels like this baby is a giant. I feel so much more behind everyone else. You lucky ladies will get to meet your babies soon!

I second phantoms comment. I'm jealous/excited for all of you ladies due so soon!

I've not been straining or anything and my water intake is the normal amount but I don't usually go for a number two for two/three days anyway and when I do it's not difficult to go.

It isn't sore, just uncomfortable and was wondering how to fix it? :haha: I've heard of germaloids in the uk, they have quite a big range, from suppositories to sprays and creams.

I had the same issue a few weeks ago. It was nothing I was doing. Dr told Me to use the hemmeroid wipes and gel or cream. They have steroids in which will shrink it and help with relief in the meantime. Good luck!

Thanks gaves!
Heading to the pharmacy today after dropped Dd at nursery.
Think I'll grab cream for the night time and some sort of spray or wipes for the day. Just don't want it to get too sore!!! Eeek

Looking for advice on the best over the counter heartburn remedies please ladies. It decided to hit at 2.15 this morning when I had nothing in the house so I'm tired and mardy for my first day back at work after the long weekend.

I second phantoms comment. I'm jealous/excited for all of you ladies due so soon!

I'm due the 29th so I'll probably be around awhile yet! DS was 4 days late so still wondering if I will be having a June baby.

I'm just impatient. We first started TTC#2 in May 2012 so it has nearly been 2 years. I know there are ladies who have waited longer but I still found the road long and rough especially with the two miscarriages in between. So now I feel like a kid at Christmas. Gimme my present! ha ha

Erghh totally knackered today, combination of baby none stop moving all night, leg cramps twice, killer heartburn, spd killing, period pains on and off all night and then DD woke up at half 2 saying she felt sick and needed cuddles :/

forgot to add have midwife tomorrow then I have my pre opp appt for my section on thursday too

Also just noticed ticker baby definatley feels 3 times the size of a pumpkin!!!

Thanks gaves!
Heading to the pharmacy today after dropped Dd at nursery.
Think I'll grab cream for the night time and some sort of spray or wipes for the day. Just don't want it to get too sore!!! Eeek

Forgot to also suggest the pre moistened wipes. I got the cottonell ones to use instead of reg toilet paper. That's a HUGE help! Try a warm compress too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->