May IVF

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

One :baby: with a beating heart seen on todays scan

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

The dr who did the scan was useless! The Dr I was ment to see was unavalible and I had to wait an hour for another Dr to be come availible. She didnt measure my embie cause she said 7 weeks is to early.... thats crap I thought! I was scan on my belly, I was expecting a scan through the cervix..... would have got a better picture?????. I came away so happy with knowing there was a baby there but I felt cheated. I feel I should have got more info today, I even had to ask for a picture.... what bugs me the most is that I was charged £225 today but I just looked on line at my london clinc price list £150 for a scan and it would have been done by a fertility specilist!!!!! So wish I was back in London for a better interpretation of ''mini T''.

How did everyone else's 7week scan go? how much info did you get? an was your scan done from down below or was it a belly scan??
I just feel ripped off!!!

Mine were always internal until 12 weeks.

Thanks Vineyard, I new its should have been am internal scan.

Oh Dilek - I am so sorry to hear your news. Please take care.

Wrightywales - a holiday is definitely in order... Enjoy.

Congrats on your scan Mrs. T - I'm happy all is well.

I'm doing well. Still have a guest in town so my posting will be pretty sporadic. But so far, all is well on this end.

Take care everyone.

My scans were internal and I got a measurement and picture no problem. Congrats on having a :baby: baby on board!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->