May IVF

There is a section in first tri LTTTCers that some people have started......

hello ladies

hope everyone is ok

Dont know why but woke up this morning feeling very down seem to have lost all my PMA with it. Just really not myself today. even hubby has noticed im not right. he says im being very quiet which just isnt me. really carnt be bothered to do anything and feel quite tired aswell. gonna get an early night and hope i feel better in the morning

:hugs::hug: xxxxx

Hi Everyone,

Well, I just got back from my scan. Good and Bad news.

The good news is that twin A is doing really well. Heart beat of 167 bpm and normal growth - she said it looked beautiful

Twin B - Not so much. We couldn't see anything in the sac this time. No heartbeat or anything, and the sac is much smaller than the other one.

So, twin B isn't going to make it. She said I might miscarry twin B - which will completely freak me out, but I might not and it might just reabsorb into my body. Weird. I made an appointment with my GP for next friday morning, and I need to have another scan in a couple of weeks to see what is going to happen with it.

The scan was strange this time, not nearly as clear as last time (for both of them) so I didn't even get a picture since I couldn't see very much.

I feel fine about everything. I'm thrilled to have one baby that is doing well, and to be honest, a bit relieved that there isn't two. I wasn't sure how I would cope with two. I'm sure I would have managed, but it would have been very difficult on my own. I think this is for the best.

Anyway, I'm home sick from work (combination of morning sickness and a chest cold) so going to have a bit of a nap for the rest of the afternoon. I hope everyone else is doing well.

Hello Ladies

Latestarter, sorry to hear your poorly and that one of the twins didint make it but am so happy for your healthy embie that has. I understand your thinking that two would have been very hard for your on your own. Well make sure you have plenty of rest to get over that cold, I guess its worse having a cold when your pregnant cause you cant take any cold/flu medication.

Wrightywales- Big hug needed.... I hope the cloud has lifted from you and you feel happier today. Its strange I felt down yesterday too and my husband noticed it when he phoned me.... I just want to go home now!
How much longer do you have left in the 2ww?

Brambletess- Am glad your keeping strong, looking ahead and planning your ICSI. X

Dielik, Pixie- Hope your good. I think am going to wait for my scan on friday before I make the offical move over to 1st tri..... who's with me???
:hug:

hello ladies

laterstarter - hope you feel better soon. so sorry to hear about one of the twins not making it but happy for you that you have 1 very strong embie growng nicely in there. put your feet up and take it easy :hug::hugs:xxxxxx

Mrs T - Thanks. When are you hoping to go home? good luck with scan on friday. :hug::hugs:xxxxxx

I have 7 days till i can POAS but really dont think it has worked. i dont feel any different. think that is what my body is trying to tell me cos still feel down. i hope its just my hormones just trying to get back to normal after all the jabs but do have a feeling that its more than that. as you can see PMA has gone on holiday i think. do hope it comes back soon.

hope everyone else is doing ok :hug::hugs:xxxxxx

Hi All,

Wrightywales - Keep the faith hun. I certainly had days when I felt nothing. I mean NOTHING! And even after my BFP I was convinced it wasn't real since I didn't feel any different a lot of the time. You have a week to go, it too early for symptoms. :hug:

Mrs. T - I've been lurking mostly in first tri, and haven't participated much. There is a thread for LTTTC there, but it isn't used all that much. Its nice when it sees some action though.

I'm still pretty damn sick. :sick: Its 6:30 AM on a Saturday and I just had a major coughing fit, and having trouble falling asleep. I can't get in to see my GP until next week, so will go to a walk-in clinic today. I'm worried that this is a bacterial infection and not a virus, so I want them to look at it. And, I hear that there are a few things I can take for the cough, so I'm heading to the pharmacy today to pick them up. The nasal spray was a god send last night because at least I could breathe.

Latestarter - I am sorry for your second twin not making it. I think it all too often happens. My embryo was small at the beginning as it was only 5 weeks when it should have been six. I am sure this is because it wasn't ultimately viable. I am keeping my fingers crossed your body reabsorbs it. It most likely will x so happy the other one is going strong. It will be much easier for you to cope as a single mum. Hope you start to feel better soon.

Wrightywales - every women on here with a BFP has had severe doubts and bad days. This little bad patch will end. Thinking of you and will repeat what others have said - its way too early for symptoms. These will only start to kick in just after your test date and it will probably only be the boobs.

Mrs T - I hope your mum is doing OK. You must be really missing your pets,home and DH.That's my order not yours I expect!!!

I never got on in first tri, harder to bond with people

Hi Everyone,

Well, I just got back from my scan. Good and Bad news.

The good news is that twin A is doing really well. Heart beat of 167 bpm and normal growth - she said it looked beautiful

Twin B - Not so much. We couldn't see anything in the sac this time. No heartbeat or anything, and the sac is much smaller than the other one.

So, twin B isn't going to make it. She said I might miscarry twin B - which will completely freak me out, but I might not and it might just reabsorb into my body. Weird. I made an appointment with my GP for next friday morning, and I need to have another scan in a couple of weeks to see what is going to happen with it.

The scan was strange this time, not nearly as clear as last time (for both of them) so I didn't even get a picture since I couldn't see very much.

I feel fine about everything. I'm thrilled to have one baby that is doing well, and to be honest, a bit relieved that there isn't two. I wasn't sure how I would cope with two. I'm sure I would have managed, but it would have been very difficult on my own. I think this is for the best.

Anyway, I'm home sick from work (combination of morning sickness and a chest cold) so going to have a bit of a nap for the rest of the afternoon. I hope everyone else is doing well.

Sorry to hear that, went through the bleed myself and all is ok with the other little one, hope you are ok!

hello ladies

laterstarter - hope you feel better soon. so sorry to hear about one of the twins not making it but happy for you that you have 1 very strong embie growng nicely in there. put your feet up and take it easy :hug::hugs:xxxxxx

Mrs T - Thanks. When are you hoping to go home? good luck with scan on friday. :hug::hugs:xxxxxx

I have 7 days till i can POAS but really dont think it has worked. i dont feel any different. think that is what my body is trying to tell me cos still feel down. i hope its just my hormones just trying to get back to normal after all the jabs but do have a feeling that its more than that. as you can see PMA has gone on holiday i think. do hope it comes back soon.

hope everyone else is doing ok :hug::hugs:xxxxxx

You can always POAS if you want, we dont always feel pregers straight off, and i was weepy and down during the two week wait too, had some cramps etc and was not very confident either about it. Take Care. xx

Hello Ladies

Latestarter, sorry to hear your poorly and that one of the twins didint make it but am so happy for your healthy embie that has. I understand your thinking that two would have been very hard for your on your own. Well make sure you have plenty of rest to get over that cold, I guess its worse having a cold when your pregnant cause you cant take any cold/flu medication.

Wrightywales- Big hug needed.... I hope the cloud has lifted from you and you feel happier today. Its strange I felt down yesterday too and my husband noticed it when he phoned me.... I just want to go home now!
How much longer do you have left in the 2ww?

Brambletess- Am glad your keeping strong, looking ahead and planning your ICSI. X

Dielik, Pixie- Hope your good. I think am going to wait for my scan on friday before I make the offical move over to 1st tri..... who's with me???
:hug:

Nervous about it too, have a scan tomorrow and am waiting for my booking appt with the ante natal clinic that I will be with. I suppose we should move there at some point but defo keep in touch on this section too if there is any action.

I've no pregnant friends at the moment so this is really great support!

hello ladies

hope your all ok

feeling alot happier today. having some cramps and pains though and sore boobs which i get when going to be coming on period which i hope isnt going to happen. dont really wanna test yet. hope i can wait a few more days til i POAS but if i cant sure you all will be second to know :lol: (after hubby of course) gonna buy a couple of tests in the morning ready

Dont get first response, i dont think they are as good as clear blue! Wish you all the luck in the world and really hope you get a :bfp:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Well the :witch: came last night. i knew it didnt work. gotta phone hospital in abit to let them know. just thought i would leave a little note on here let you all know.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Awwww hun, next couple of days will be hard but then you will gradually start to feel better and be able to look forward to the FET that WILL work!! :) XX

Are you sure it is witch? Says in the booklet they gave us that it's very common to bleed.

Are you sure it is witch? Says in the booklet they gave us that it's very common to bleed.

yes very sure its very heavy so cant really be anything else.

just got in touch with the hospital they advised me to test just incase

hopefully have FET on my 3rd period so feeling ok now have cried all night though only got a couple of hours sleep

hope everyone else is doing ok :hug::hugs:

Wrightywales, my IVF failed aswell. You will be devastated for a few days but will then start to feel ok. My hubby has been really good supporting me and I am starting to feel better already.

Look after yourself.

Roobie :hugs:

yes very sure its very heavy so cant really be anything else.

just got in touch with the hospital they advised me to test just incase

hopefully have FET on my 3rd period so feeling ok now have cried all night though only got a couple of hours sleep

hope everyone else is doing ok :hug::hugs:

Hun, i felt the same, i totally understand how you feel, i cried all night too when it happened to me, only had 2 hours sleep which makes things feel even worse.

BUT hun in a couple of days time you will feel better and will pick yourself up and look forward to the FET :) Take care hun XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->